Thread: There are moments in life when you miss someone ....

20 miles south of Bonn / 35 miles south of Cologne

Lightbulb There are moments in life when you miss someone ....

I wish that I could claim that I wrote this (I don't even know who did), but I just wish to pass it on to AngelShae ....

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

When the door of happiness closes, another opens; but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

Don't go for looks; they can deceive.
    Don't go for wealth; even that fades away.
    Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

Find the one that makes your heart smile.

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong,
    enough sorrow to keep you human
    and enough hope to make you happy.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
    Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Don't count the years - count the memories...........

Please send this message to those people who mean something to you; to those who have touched your life in one way or another; to those who make you smile when you really need it; to those who make you see the brighter side of things when you are really down; to those whose friendship you appreciate.

If you don't send it, don't worry, nothing bad will happen.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dave289
    I wish that I could claim that I wrote this (I don't even know who did), but I just wish to pass it on to AngelShae ....

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

When the door of happiness closes, another opens; but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong,

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Please send this message to those people who mean something to you; to those who have touched your life in one way or another; to those who make you smile when you really need it; to those who make you see the brighter side of things when you are really down; to those whose friendship you appreciate.

That's a very nice one Dave,,,Ireckon that Shae would love that one...Goononya Mate...

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dave289

I meant to say Goodonya...Not Goononya...Sorry mate...

dave u got those off firehotquotes didnt you?? lol

20 miles south of Bonn / 35 miles south of Cologne

Quote Originally Posted by sistakat
    dave u got those off firehotquotes didnt you?? lol
    No, I've been so busy being beaten up by you lasses that I haven't had time to go back to the www.firehotquotes.com site !!!

I was sent it via e-mail recently by an old friend in England, who knew that it was very appropriate and would help me out at this moment. LOL

Icon15

A wonderful read, Dave. Thanks.