Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kill a Muslim woman

The Austrlaian Capital Territory, Canberra, Flynn 2615

Default How to kill a Muslim woman

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.p...man-2010-07-08

There is this woman. She is waiting to die. Not quite a normal death. She is waiting for her execution. Not quite a “normal execution.”
    She will be buried up to her chest. Her willing executioners will say “Allah is great,” and then will hurl stones at her. Not quite normal stones. They will be picked carefully. They won’t be too small to give her too little pain, or too large to kill her immediately.
    Unsurprisingly, Sakineh Mohammedie Ashtiani is Iranian. But she is of Azeri descent and speaks only Turkish – the principal barrier that prevented her from fully comprehending Iran’s Islamic court proceedings.
    In 2006, Ms. Ashtiani was convicted of adultery, the same “impropriety” Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan had tried hard to outlaw in Turkey a few years earlier. Since his legislative attempt failed after too many “shocked” Western faces popped up one after another, we do not know what proper penalty Mr. Erdoğan had considered accurate for adultery – but it cannot be stoning.
    Ms. Ashtiani was forced to confess after being subjected to 99 lashes although she later retracted the confession. The legal proceedings were complex and straightforward. They were complex because two out of five judges were not convinced that Ms. Ashtiani was guilty. But they were straightforward “numerically.”

How could any sane human believe this is what Allah wants ?

A very loving Allah indeed.

Interpreted by very loving men.

Fucken cave men twits.

Default Sticks and stones

I really hate to bring this up again and my apologies to anyone this annoys but yesterday while eating at O’Charley’s (The New Orleans’s steak was good BTW) I found myself with a little time while waiting for my appetizers and drink. So I opened my I-phone and decided to check the news. What I found disturbed me a bit because it reminded me of this place and several posts where people argued over the treatment of women. The headline on Fox News read, “Woman Convicted of Adultery Will Not Be Stoned but May Still Be Put to Death, Iran Says.” Reading further I discovered, “Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, 42, a mother of two, was found guilty of adultery in 2006. She has already spent five years in prison and endured 99 lashes for her illicit relationship with two men, but she still is condemned to be put to death.”

Embarrassingly I must admit that outside of thinking how barbaric this sounded my first reaction was what exactly does stoning entail? How does someone go about stoning a person to death? Do they get a group of people together, pile up a bunch rocks and then proceed to through them at the victim? How many people is there that get to throw the stones? Who are these people? Are they prison guards? Is there a stoning lottery for people to throw stones? How big are the rocks? Can the stonee dodge the rocks? Can he or she pick them up and throw them back, kind of like playing dodge stoning? Is taunting involved? I had no clue as to the protocol of stoning.
    So I decided to look it up. (One of the marvels of the World Wide Web, you can find out about pretty much anything.) I was shocked at what I discovered. The victim has his or her hands tied behind their back and then they are buried up to their shoulders so just their head is above ground, finally rocks are thrown until the person is dead. Article 104 of the Law of Hodoud provides that the stones should not be so large that a person dies after being hit with two of them, nor so small as to be defined as pebbles, but must cause severe injury. This makes it clear that the purpose of stoning is to inflict grievous pain on the victim, in a process leading to his or her slow death. YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I was appalled at what I had discovered. They still sentence people to this?
    I then read further into the original Fox News article, “Ashtiani was found to have had "illicit relationships" with two men AFTER the death of her husband, and initially sentenced to 99 lashings. But after she was flogged in front of her teenage son, the case was re-opened and the judge ultimately gave her the death penalty, sentencing her to a violent end.” She has already spent FIVE years in prison! WOW!!!!

I truly believe everyone has the right to believe whatever it is they want to believe in as long as they don’t infringe upon anyone else. Hell if you want to believe that your albino Doberman pincher is the reincarnation of God, more power to you but this is INSANE! And to be honest scares me just a bit. I’m really curious as to how those that believe this kind of punishment is justifiable explain it. If my Wife were to have an adulterous affair, I would walk away from her forever. Now I might be screaming, “You Slut!” at the same time but I doubt hitting her upside the head with a rock would cross my mind. And if she had an "illicit relationship" with two men AFTER I’ve died, I’d probably say, “Rock on baby!” (Yes, pun intended.) But I guess that’s just me. Anyhow does anyone want to justify this treatment to me? I find it unimaginable, how in this day and time someone can be sentenced to this.
    Dangerously Ignorant

It surprises me too as to why people stone adulterous men and women when they could use more modern methods to do that, such as electrocution or sending them to gas chambers or giving them a peaceful poison shot??

Law is Law and nobody has any reason to be surprised because he's subject to another kinda law!
    (evventhough laws in America differ from state to state!!)

In the present case, about the authenticity of which I am not sure, a more 'humane' method ought to have been taken by the authorities to punish the adulterous with capital punishment.
    That foolish woman had the complete right to remarry fully knowing that once caught with evidence indulged in promiscuity she would be put to Death!! Same goes true for non-Muslims and men living under the law of that land.

Islam forbids adultery and promotes legal relations, a woman can remarry if she can't resist her crushes and a man can marry upto 4 women if he's good enough to deal with them equally!!
    No ambiguity in Islam, you feel it that way because of your Cultural differences!!

All good non-Muslims 'behave' when in the Middle East because they know what does violating the law of the Land means!!

Death by Stoning: The Bible

1. For touching Mount Sinai Exodus 19:13
    2. For taking "accursed things" Joshua 7:1-26
    3. For cursing or blaspheming Leviticus 24:16
    4. For adultery (including urban rape victims who fail to scream loud enough) Deuteronomy 22:23-24
    5. For animals (like an ox that gores a human) Exodus 21:28
    6. For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night Deuteronomy 22:13-21
    7. For worshipping other gods Deuteronomy 17:2-5
    8. For preaching the wrong religion Deuteronomy 13:5-10
    9. For disobeying parents Deuteronomy 21:18-21
    10. For witches and wizards Leviticus 20:27
    11. For giving your children to Molech Leviticus 20:2
    12. For breaking the Sabbath Numbers 15:32-56
    13. For cursing the king 1 Kings 21:10

It's befuddling to a non-Christian like me to note that when someone refers to the Old Testament
    the modern day Christians would immediately try to 'disown' it and seek 'shelter' behind the New Testament. The Bible consists of both the OT and the NT and Christians read both of them yet when it comes to OT they deny it....This befuddles me because it is tantamount to 'double standards' and self-refutation of one's own faith!

What I gather from discussions about religion here that the Christians unfortunately do not observe their religion to the fullest and seem to be more 'subservient' to their culture and the law of the land, ie man-made laws, and that seems to suit them well in justifying immorality and sinning!

When the sense of good and evil is gone even evil sounds good to some people!! As a Muslim I believe in the Bible -OT and NT-and cannot unfaithfully divide it or read it in 'isolation' to suit my vested interest! If so I would regard it blasphemous for me!!

The original poster here has 'sparked' an old and rotten topic just to create 'mischief' not knowing that some interesting movies have also been made on this topic long time ago. One such movie for the info of the posters here is called THE DEATH OF THE PRINCES! Go watch it and guess!

The title of the thread is also incorrect and fallacious as not only a Muslim woman but any woman-Christian, Jew or Hindu is bound to suffer the same fate if she dared to break the Law
    of that particular land!! That's simple and fair enough for all to understand!!If you don't try it out!!

Question: Why did God allow stoning to death or killing in the Old Testament?

http://bible-christian.org/discussion/response146.html

There is a nutcase, on another board, that started a thread about stoning sluts and adulterers.
    He calls himself a Christian, but by wanting to enforce this antiquated law he would have to be either a Jew or a Muslim.

I've so many opinion on this subject Flynn don't really know where to start. Although am just really happy to say this type of punishment doesn't happen in the U.S. because then 98% of my girlfriends would be put to death. Sirprizing no one is saying what happen to the men did they comment adultry also. Or is it just fasionable for the men to do this cause as Mazbut pointed out men are aloud four wives.

How can one coment adultery if she's not married? That one really needs to be explained to me more.

Adultery involves two people.

Why is it that only the woman gets blamed and stoned?

I have followed this case for the last week in the newspapers. Why isn't the man she was allegedly having an affair with getting stoned?
    Fair religion indeed.
    A so-called martyr who blows himself up in a market place and yells "Allah is great" gets 72 virgins.... What does the woman who is stupid enough to do the same thing get? 72 horny teenage boys?
    Not freakin' likely, because she's a woman. She is thought of as an inferior being. In many Muslim countries, she's not even allowed to drive, show her face in public, much less, receive a proper education.

And why is Jokeroo being constantly bombarded with Muslim propaganda? The more I read about it, the less I want to hear about it because although our Western World beliefs have been less than perfect, we have somehow evolved from the Stone age.

Yes, one's religion is sacred and carries freedom in our world. That doesn't mean it should be forced and pushed upon us.
    In Ontario, Canada, the Muslim community tried to enforce Sharia Law. Thankfully, it was denied. Sharia Law dictates that anyone who isn't a Muslim should be treated as a second-class citizen. Therefore, all Ontario non-Muslim citizens would have been denied their original rights. Scary? You betcha!

We are being invaded by people who come to the Western World because they can get welfare and free education. Their plea is that they are being persecuted in their countries. But as soon as they get established here, they re-create their own little enclaves, shunning our laws and customs.
    That's not the way the Western World was created, at least in North America. The people who came here from Europe agreed to disagree on many issues. They cohabitated without forcing one's beliefs on each other and evolved to make it a melting pot.

The laws of our countries should be abided by any newcomers, regardless of their religion-based laws. Over the years, our laws have been amended to promote equality for both genders. That's evolution.

Stoning is not allowed here, but recently, a teenage girl, who was a brilliant student, was killed by her father and her brother because she wanted to shed her burka. The father and brother said it was an "honor killing". Lovely, just freakin' lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by stevent222 View Post
    I've so many opinion on this subject Flynn don't really know where to start. Although am just really happy to say this type of punishment doesn't happen in the U.S. because then 98% of my girlfriends would be put to death. Sirprizing no one is saying what happen to the men did they comment adultry also. Or is it just fasionable for the men to do this cause as Mazbut pointed out men are aloud four wives.

How can one coment adultery if she's not married? That one really needs to be explained to me more.
    Stevent, you raise an interesting point.
    A Muslim is allowed to take upto 4 wives at one time (though this rarely happens in practice ) and if he does so he is responsible for EVERYTHING as one is responsible to keep and maintain ONE wife; he is also totally responsible for his children and their upbringing....and also share TIME equally with them all!! It it the Muslim Man who is bound to earn and support his women and family......This ain't no JOKE.....BIG BURDEN indeed, hence Muslims usually avoid it.
    Taking 2 wives is rather common ...this facility to the Muslims is to make them keep off lechery or promiscuity and illicit sexual indulgence with stranger men!

On the other hand a Muslim woman cannot marry more than one man at a time....I think this is because if a woman marries more than one man she won't be able to cope up with their 'demands' ......neither she would be able to feed them and her families!! Women are meant to be loved and not required maintain their husbands and families ...that would sound very unnatural for the human beings!

Punishment for a virgin/bachelor/slave indulging in illicit sex is less than a married person. Both the doers are equally answerable at law. You may thus divide RAPE into two classes (as you do) FORNICATION AND RAPE BY FORCE. In the former case you need 4 eye witnesses to prove the woman (and the man) guilty, while in the latter it is simply DEATH penalty!!

There is NO concept of girlfriendship in Islam; if you like someone simply propose and marry her or him! Illicit sex is MAJOR crime in Islam.....( nevertheless it is committed secretly by some wayward Muslims) but for the sake of some wayward Muslims you cannot blame the entire Muslims.

May I ask why your Freedom bars you from having more than one wife or more than one husband at a time??? To me this looks pretty 'primitive' and 'oppressive' and reminds me of dark ages when things were better!!

I see several elements to this question.
    1. Should infidelity be a crime? Has the state any authority to punish people for their personal lives.
    2. Can death by stoning be justified. Given there are alternatives should we allow the state to use a method that is cruel just because that is how it has always been done.
    3. If you are aware of an act being criminal but think it should not be, if you commit the act do you have a reasonable case for arguing you should not be punished?
    4. Should all people be equal before the law? Are some people more equal than others. Aren't we kidding ourselves when we declare it to be the case and ignore economic power?

Should adultery/infidelity be a crime.

There is little doubt that the human animal is almost programmed for infidelity but this programming can be overcome by intent and social encouragement. Is not the making of adultery a crime merely an extentioms of this social encouragement? Does not the state in an effort to support society have almost a duty to discourage the breaking of monotonous relationships especially where such break ups lead to more families requiring state support and can lead to crimes of passion as well? If we accept that it is incumbent on government to support society or even to push society to a better place is such legislation not only preferable but required?

I would say no. All of this is based on the false premis that society needs leading by government and law If a society cannot regulate itself then it is failing as a cohesive unit. Guidance should be given and the members of the society should support each other within it's framework.
    There is a huge disparity between the laws that protect the weak or look to prevent retribution from spirally out of control (such as the clean air acts or the state punishment for murder) and those that try to regulate how we should live. Even the laws on marriage originally grew out of those on ownership of property. Where you have laws on adultery or restriction of homosexuality this is the govt trying to sneak inside the bedroom where it had no place.

I do note that this case grew from a murder investigation so wonder if it is a case of the police being sure she did it but failing to get enough evidence to pin it on her?

The Austrlaian Capital Territory, Canberra, Flynn 2615

Vinnie

Before your argument about adultery and crime can be answered how do you answer to the fact that the Islamic religion turns a blind eye to morally reprehensible acts committed by Muslim males ?

It is common knowledge that paedophilia and bestiality acts are committed by Muslim males but they are not subjected to being buried up to the necks and stoned to death.

I read about this one the news site i visit ...
    and I have to say I am split down the middle...
    On one hand I want to say that she is no stranger to laws of the land and therefore knew of her punishment before the crime...
    HOWEVER
    Did she commit this *crime*
    and does the punishment fit the crime?
    What sentence did her partner get?
    Why do people allow such barbaric punishments?
    I am all for respecting other countries laws and so forth but what about those countries respecting the rights of being human?

I shudder to think of my free life and what could happen if such practises were in use here..

Death because she possibly had sex?

also.. did she receive a fair trial?
    what evidence was there that adultery was commited?

It would kinda make you think twice before fucking...

Can death by stoning be justified.

I find it easier to give an equivocal no to this question. I do not approve of the death penalty at all. The state should not kill it's own citizens. Putting this aside the method of execution should be as humane as possible. If you are going to stone someone to death then drop a three ton granite block on their head not throw small stones until they are bludgeoned to death.
    It is interesting however to look at the biblical basis for stoning which has the accusors being required to throw the first stones. It is not easy to kill someone and forcing the accuser to be the one who starts the process as opposed to letting them be divorced from it is a way of limiting he call for death.

It is common knowledge that paedophilia and bestiality acts are committed by Muslim males but they are not subjected to being buried up to the necks and stoned to death. Writes Flynn.

It is also common knowlege that scots are mean Irish stupid French smelly and Germans have no sense of humour. Does this make it true?
    I will get on to your point under the fourth heading of inequality before the law.

there are paedophiles in every walk of life... but i will agree with flynn on this one.. if a paedophile is arrested and brought to charge it often makes international news...but you never hear about muslim ones... yet they do exist..

vinnie thats stereotyping.. going unpunished for crimes that are commited is not...

Stoned sluts are fun for all

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    It would kinda make you think twice before fucking...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast