Thread: Why would a mother have sex with her son?

Default Why would a mother have sex with her son?

Aimee Louise Sword saga: Why would a mother have sex with her son?

As word spread this week that Aimee L. Sword had been sentenced to 30 years in prison for tracking down and having sex with the 14-year-old son she gave up for adoption, her name rocketed to the top of Google's list of most-searched terms. The frenzy was no doubt fueled in part by people's desire to understand why on earth a birth mother would seek out her biological son and then sleep with him.

Sword, it seems, is asking herself the very same question. Her lawyer recently told the press: "When she saw this boy, something just touched off in her -- and it wasn't a mother-son relationship, it was a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship."

read more...

http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet...rce=newsletter

im going to answer you then put you on ignore...

the answer to your question is simple... the same reason why men have sex with their daughters!! SICK SICK HUMANS!!

Are you trying to justify Sword's act??

BTW could you tell me how many fathers have been sent to jail for having sex with their daughters??

Whereas
    ''Sword had been sentenced to 30 years in prison for tracking down and having sex with the 14-year-old son''

misdirected desire. she should know better if she had a healthy mind, that you do not act upon every desire that pops up in you.

it doesn't deserve 30 yrs in prison though. she'd be better of in psychiatric institution.

Quote Originally Posted by kiki5711 View Post
    misdirected desire. she should know better if she had a healthy mind, that you do not act upon every desire that pops up in you.

it doesn't deserve 30 yrs in prison though. she'd be better of in psychiatric institution.
    I agree... This is such a sick people, they either should be in jail or sent to a psychiatric institution.....

I think that `sick`is too good a word to use to describe this twisted being! I can think of several fitting words, but they`d only be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie View Post
    I think that `sick`is too good a word to use to describe this twisted being! I can think of several fitting words, but they`d only be deleted.
    hahahah.... I know right?? SUch a disgusting thing to do, i mean... eeeeewwww
    and its also a huge sin! this world is going crazy, well, not the world, us, the people....

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnRain View Post
    im going to answer you then put you on ignore...

the answer to your question is simple... the same reason why men have sex with their daughters!! SICK SICK HUMANS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mazbut View Post
    Are you trying to justify Sword's act??

BTW could you tell me how many fathers have been sent to jail for having sex with their daughters??

Whereas
    ''Sword had been sentenced to 30 years in prison for tracking down and having sex with the 14-year-old son''
    Mazbut, do you even read the posts? I fail to see how you could construe Autmn's post as defending her.
    And yes, fathers do get long sentences for having sex with daughters. By far the largest number of incest cases are father/daughter cases in fact I'd go as far to say that the only remarkable aspect of this case is it is a mother/son.

Cause she's a sick twisted bitch

..*+,.*+,.*+,.*+,.*+, .*+,.*+,.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Debbie View Post
    Cause she's a sick twisted bitch
    You got that right doll!

Jokeroo Enthusiast

I read the article about Genetic sexual attraction...and followed up on other site regarding this. I found it interesting. I do wonder if her son had been of legal age of consent would there have been a prison sentence or if it would have even made the news?. If this GSA is a true psychological "disease" , how would putting one in prison help anyone?.
    I believe most, if not all, cultures abhor incestual relationships,...but I also believe it happens far more than anyone knows because it is considered so taboo that people are not apt to bring it to light.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    Mazbut, do you even read the posts? I fail to see how you could construe Autmn's post as defending her.
    And yes, fathers do get long sentences for having sex with daughters. By far the largest number of incest cases are father/daughter cases in fact I'd go as far to say that the only remarkable aspect of this case is it is a mother/son.
    Vinnie, was there point in comparing bad fathers with that bad mother??
    Who doesn't know about incest but it's something very unusual that a mother would stoop as low as she did in this case...I think 30 years is not enough..she ought to be hanged!

Quote Originally Posted by indianajoe View Post
    I read the article about Genetic sexual attraction...and followed up on other site regarding this. I found it interesting. I do wonder if her son had been of legal age of consent would there have been a prison sentence or if it would have even made the news?. If this GSA is a true psychological "disease" , how would putting one in prison help anyone?.
    I believe most, if not all, cultures abhor incestual relationships,...but I also believe it happens far more than anyone knows because it is considered so taboo that people are not apt to bring it to light.
    You remind me of the ancient Story of Gilgamesh...a story of matriarchal culture

exactly the same case but he committed suicide after he realized he was doing utterly wrong!

Jokeroo Enthusiast

So i take it you dont think its possible that there could be an mental illness here?..

Quote Originally Posted by indianajoe View Post
    So i take it you dont think its possible that there could be an mental illness here?..
    Why not? Mentally sick people could be found anywhere...even in far off continents
    but here it is not a case of mental illness...it is absolute perversion!

Jokeroo Enthusiast

so others who have found they too experience such attraction and dont understand why are just perverts. Even though , in the developement of human sexuality, it is not uncommon for girls to have sexual feeling for their fathers and boys to have them for their mother.True, the majority of people grow up not acting on these feelings, but for some, they for whatever reason become locked into those feelings and do indeed act upon them.
    To simply say that no such chance exist that there is no mental or psychological reason for such feelings and are nothing but perversion laughs in the face of science.

i can't imagine

Joe is perhaps trying to stress observations of Freud..
    Oedipus and Electra complexes??
    I think that was absolute perversion on part of mother!