Thread: She Pulled Off his Ball and Chewed it!

Default She Pulled Off his Ball and Chewed it!

Amanda Monti: the woman who ripped off ex-boyfriend's testicle and tried to swallow it

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party. She then pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours." Jones had ended his long-term but "open relationship" with Monti a year ago. The pair remained on good terms and one night she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Jones's house. An argument ensued and Jones said there was a struggle between them. She then grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard”. A friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it. She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ. In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done. She was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

Jokeroo VIP Status TakinMyLyfeBack's Avatar

Nasty bitch...!!! Guess he wont be fucking with her or anyone else for that matter anymore...huh??? Hahahahaha
    Home Sweet Home
    I may stray from time to time, and lose my way....
    I know my ROO FAMILY will always lift my spirits and help me find the strength to carry on.

Another Bitch!!

Chalie Simon: the teenager who was arrested for squeezing her ex boyfriend's balls
    Does this woman look like a testicle crusher? Well, that's what cops claim University of Colorado student Chalie Simon did to a former boyfriend during a confrontation at a campus apartment. Simon, a 19-year-old sophomore, went to Job Donkor's home at about 4 AM and became irate when he sought to remove her from the residence. That's when Simon grabbed his testicles and squeezed hard. Donkor, 23, replied, "Yeah, it hurt a lot," when a cop asked about Simon's squeeze play. Donkor had dated Simon "on and off" during the prior 18 months, and they had broken up "approximately 20 times." Simon was apparently angry because Donkor had not, as promised, called or sent her a text message by 3 AM (police noticed that another woman was sleeping in Donkor's bedroom when they arrived). Simon was arrested on assault, trespass, and domestic violence charges.

Jokeroo VIP Status TakinMyLyfeBack's Avatar

You see they both did something to the bitches to make them do what they did....

were they supposed to crush and cut off Mr Ball for Mr Dick's fault??

Another Horrible Woman!!

Mia Landingham: the 300 lb woman who killed her boyfriend by sitting on him

The details are shocking and hard to believe, but a woman -- who was believed to weigh around 300 lbs. at the time -- sat on her 120 lb. boyfriend, Mikal Middleton-Bey and killed him. It happened during an altercation between the couple, who share three children together. According to her defender, there was a long history of domestic abuse between his client and her late boyfriend. He also pointed out she has no prior criminal record. She did told the judge she was sorry for squashing the father of her children. "I just want to say that I am sincerely sorry about this situation... I wish I could take it back." The judge sentenced her to three years' probation and 100 hours community service and she was immediately released from jail. While Middleton-Bey's family hoped Landingham would eventually be able to take part in her children's lives, they were surprised that she got no additional jail time.

Bang goes the theory that Muslim men go with western women as they're easy to dominate

Women are women....Muslim or Jew, when they fall in love with someone they don't think who's who?? Ask Jemimah!

There is NO domination by genders in matters of Love!!
    Men just feign to be dominated by women...because they don't want to break their hearts!

Nothing goes bang...but dang dang!!

Agnes Bermudez: the lady who turned herself and her BF into human fireballs
    ( A glimpse of Western travail)

Agnes Bermudez, 50, set herself and her boyfriend into human fireballs - killing three others in the inferno, with one victim seen falling to her death as caught on camera. She is now accused of killing ex-lover William Salazar, 32, in a horrific 2008 Father's Day blaze that took the lives of three neighbors and left her lucky to be alive but with terrible burns. Everything was recorded by CCTV footage. It shows Bermudez and Salazar running out of their apartment in balls of flame, and Salazar then running into Z-Star Deli in the basement of their building in a desperate hunt for water. As he runs outside deli owner Mohammed Almatari and good Samaritan George Zugajewicz, follow him out and pour gallon jugs over him. Once the flames are out, Salazar, 32, paces around, holding his head. He died four days later in New York Hospital's Burn Center having suffered burns to at least half his body. Bermudez remains on the ground, curled into a ball of flames throughout, but somehow surviving. Off camera, a third-floor tenant, Flor Sandoval, 48, was hanging from her window - and is then seen plunging to her death before firefighters can get to her. Her husband, Heriberto Garcia, 57, and their 20-year-old son, Felipe Garcia Sandoval, were also killed by the flames

yep! xxxxxxxxI like to suck them........ slowly