Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: the white side of the story of blacks

Default the white side of the story of blacks

The White Side of the Story of Blacks...
    Subject: The White Side of the Story of Blacks
    This is the reason CNN has dropped Buchanan. It's like Newt G. said the other night in the debate. Youíre not supposed to bring up uncomfortable Facts. (verified on Buchananís website)

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
    Finally............ It is Said Publicly. I have never seen the white side explained better!
    Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time..

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
    By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks.. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
    We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...?Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

Because I'm for a better America
    I am
    Not racist,
    Not violent,
    Just not silent anymore.

Default Re: the white side of the story of blacks

Not going there.... That would be like opening Pandora's box or letting Koni loose in the Tate Museum with a box of crayons.

Oh Crap! when I was working some 30 years ago and living in So. California I've had white employers come right out and say because I am not Black or Mexican they cannot hire me.
    Wished I'd have taken Spanish when in high school and not Latin but felt that why should I when growing up in Wisconsin from a teacher that came from Louisiana. And now I find out that it wouldn't of done me any good because Mexicans don't speak Spanish.

Some time later I taught Machine Tool Technology at Riverside City College in Riverside, California and most of the students there were Vietnamese. All on Gov. grants getting the food stamps & housing. One of them told me that he saved his food stamps and bought a freaking car. now that shows our government grants hard at work don't it?
    Last edited by stevent222; 03-05-2012 at 03:25 AM. Reason: TOOK SIGGY OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by likeaneagle View Post

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans.
    And that specially counts for the ones that got lynched!!!!

This all is not even worth to comment on as I have zero tolerance for any form of discrimination and almost every time I've ever read anything by someone who claims to be "not a racist", It turns out to be incredibly racist.

The Austrlaian Capital Territory, Canberra, Flynn 2615

Quote Originally Posted by LilMissPurrfect View Post
    And that specially counts for the ones that got lynched!!!!

This all is not even worth to comment on as I have zero tolerance for any form of discrimination and almost every time I've ever read anything by someone who claims to be "not a racist", It turns out to be incredibly racist.

Of course it's a racist rant but strip away the rhetoric and you get left with.....

Quote Buchanan

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

At what point do you say individuals are responsible for their own welfare ?
    TakinMyLyfeBack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    Adult individuals are responsible for their own welfare as long as they are physical and mentally be able to do so.
    Crudebug and TakinMyLyfeBack like this.

When there is a LEVEL Playing Field...
    Be it gender or race, a segment of society cannot be held responsible for failing to reach or exceed parity with their peers when there is deliberate discrimination which leads to deprivation of rights, privileges and hence opportunity..

Adult individuals are responsible for their own welfare as long as they are physical and mentally be able to do so.
    Not to mention they are allowed to, without being emotionally, socially and culturally stereotyped into segregated isolation.. which might or might not be overt and blatant, but can be subtle and even more insidious.

I don't care what color skin someone has or what gender they are, they must care enough about themselves to make their lives better. Throwing money at them is not going to matter. It has to come from inside. America is a country where anyone can be what ever they want to be if they want it bad enough. That means hard work and lots of effort. It's not an easy road but you have to want it. This is not the 1950's anymore. Minorities, (including women) have opportunities they have never had before. It's up to them to take advantage of those opportunities.

Quote Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by sybarite View Post
    I don't care what color skin someone has or what gender they are, they must care enough about themselves to make their lives better. Throwing money at them is not going to matter. It has to come from inside. America is a country where anyone can be what ever they want to be if they want it bad enough. That means hard work and lots of effort. It's not an easy road but you have to want it. This is not the 1950's anymore. Minorities, (including women) have opportunities they have never had before. It's up to them to take advantage of those opportunities.

It's not the 1950's any more.

It's not the 1800's either, African Americans and native American Indians have had enough time to adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by sybarite View Post

Yes, it is much better but parity for level playing field conditions is rare. This does not mean I am advocating any affirmative policies. Far from it, I support merit, irrespective of the opportunity to prove it, while some disadvantages can be mitigated without discrimination in distributing basic amenities.. for example, children of financially disadvantaged parents should not have to suffer loss of opportunity to find a seat in school and on proving their merit there, be provided with the means to progress onward, irrespective of their social status and just accorded necessary provisions as a legal citizen – period.
    Then one can correctly categorize the hardworking from the hardly working..

It's not the 1950's any more.

It's not the 1800's either, African Americans and native American Indians have had enough time to adjust.

Interesting.. and you are the one who decides that sufficient time has elapsed for the head-start of the privileged to be considered as neutralized by now..

I'm new here... can I talk about dumb-shit jiggaboos without getting banned...?

Quote Originally Posted by bayoubill View Post
    I'm new here... can I talk about dumb-shit jiggaboos without getting banned...?
    Nope..
    TakinMyLyfeBack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kipper View Post
    Nope..
    how 'bout dumb-shit rednecks... can I talk about them without getting banned...?

how 'bout dumb-shit rednecks... can I talk about them without getting banned...?
    Only if you can say it to their face while a guns pointing at your head LOL

Yup

you can talk about blondes and Texans without being banned too lol
    hortysir, Crudebug and Ms.Diablo50 like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast