Like Tree19Likes
  • 4 Post By Goodgrief
  • 2 Post By Country17
  • 4 Post By LilMissPurrfect
  • 4 Post By Goodgrief
  • 2 Post By sybarite
  • 3 Post By Ms.Diablo50

Thread: Judge On Rape Victim: The Female Body "Will Not Permit That To Happen... She Didn't P

Default Judge On Rape Victim: The Female Body "Will Not Permit That To Happen... She Didn't P

Back in 2008, California Judge Derek Johnson was overseeing the case of a man who raped his ex-girlfriend and forced her to perform oral sex on him. This was the judge's response.

"If someone doesn't want to have sexual intercourse, the body shuts down. The body will not permit that to happen unless a lot of damage is inflicted... That tells me that the victim in this case, although she wasn't necessarily willing, she didn't put up a fight."

Before raping his ex-girlfriend, the man in question had threatened to mutilate her face and genitals with a heated screwdriver, and ended up beating her with a metal baton. Apparently, that wasn't enough for Johnson to be convinced.

Since the case came to light earlier this fall, Judge Johnson has been reprimanded for his atrocious comments. But that doesn’t change the fact that he claimed a women beaten, threatened and raped had essentially been “asking for it” – or the fact that he shaved ten years off her ex-boyfriend’s recommended sentence.

Please, join us in calling on the California Commission on Judicial Performance to do more than "admonish" Johnson for his unprofessionalism. This man has no right to preside again after his appalling lack of empathy and simple legal sense. Help get his bias out of our courtrooms -- call on the CCJP to get him to step down, now!
    CALIFORNIA COMMISSION ON JUDICIAL PERFORMANCE: To treat this 2008 rape case as Johnson did trivializes rape and makes victims of survivors. We call on the commission to urge Johnson to step down immediately.

This is something that has to be stopped! It seems that the judicial system doesn't take rape as seriously as they should! Please anyone who cares, use this link to sign the petition and let's send a message that something this heinous will not be tolerated and that we WILL prosecute the uncaring judges who allow these bastard to get away with crap like this!

Judge On Rape Victim: The Female Body "Will Not Permit That To Happen... She Didn't Put Up A Fight."

Default Re: Judge On Rape Victim: The Female Body "Will Not Permit That To Happen... She Didn

I have heard of that verdict. That judge is an idiot and a male chauvinist pig. Perhaps his verdict would have been different if someone had inserted anything in his rear end.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's known as a "deeply religious" person. Put the blame on the woman. After all, according to the Bible, Eve was responsible for all the evils. She took the first bite, right? So it goes on and on. Women are responsible for men's lack of control.

That judge should be sent to jail (a hard-ass jail). Let's see how tight his butt could be.

The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State

Default Re: Judge On Rape Victim: The Female Body "Will Not Permit That To Happen... She Didn

"If someone doesn't want to have sexual intercourse, the body shuts down. The body will not permit that to happen unless a lot of damage is inflicted... That tells me that the victim in this case, although she wasn't necessarily willing, she didn't put up a fight."

That is one of the dumbest, stupidest, most idiotic statement in the history of mankind!
    ddkperry and Ms.Diablo50 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    Put the blame on the woman.
    It's always the woman's fault!!

An Italian priest has sparked anger for claiming women bring domestic violence on themselves by dressing provocatively and neglecting housework.

A Catholic priest has sparked outrage in Italy by claiming women bring domestic violence on themselves by dressing provocatively and neglecting housework, Italian media report.
    "How often do we see girls and mature women going around scantily dressed and in provocative clothes?" Piero Corsi said in a Christmas message posted on the door of his church in the small town of San Terenzio in northwest Italy.
    "They provoke the worst instincts, which end in violence or sexual abuse. They should search their consciences and ask: did we bring this on ourselves?" it read.
    The leaflet, a copy of which was posted online sparking a wave of outrage across the country, said the 118 women killed in acts of domestic violence in Italy in 2012 had pushed men to their limits.
    "Is it possible that all of a sudden men have gone mad? We don't believe it," Corsi wrote.
    "The fact is that women are increasingly provocative, they become arrogant, they believe themselves to be self-sufficient and end up exacerbating the situation," he said.
    "Children are abandoned to their own devices, homes are dirty, meals are cold or fast food, clothes are filthy," he added.
    The region's bishop, Luigi Ernesto Palletti, stepped in as the story went viral and said Corsi's words were "unacceptable and go against the church's common feeling on the matter".
    Amid protests from women's rights and anti-violence campaigners, Corsi was widely reported by Italian media to have apologised to his congregation and handed in his resignation.
    He later denied the reports, saying a resignation letter sent to news agencies was "probably a fake", adding that he was going to "take a rest" but had no intention of stepping down.
    "I don't know whether you're a queer or not, but what do you feel when you see a naked woman?" he asked a reporter for Rai Radio.
    "Are women themselves not causing harm by unveiling themselves like this?"
    The mayor of San Terenzio said the message had left the town's residents "dumbfounded and indignant", while an elderly female resident told Sky Italia television that Corsi "should keep a low profile as he has lots of secrets he would not wish to come out".

If a man's brains are located in his testicles, it doesn't matter what a woman wears or what she looks like.
    I had the pleasure of working with mostly men for 7 years. Rough, tough, crude speaking men. Most were Engineers and higly trained technical people. I was in my early twenties, pretty and very attractive. I didn't dress like a hooker, but they all knew I was a female.

At times, I was the only female around.

Any problems? No. They treated me as an equal and with respect. The big difference was that their brains were in the right place.
    Sure, I had a few invitations for a date. I had a boyfriend, told them so, not an issue.

I guess I was lucky to be surrounded by real men.

A Georgia mother shot an ex-convict six times to protect her and her children after he apparently forced his way into the family’s home.

The mom heard knocks on her front door Friday and assumed it was just a solicitor, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

She told her 9-year-old twins not to answer the door and, when the visitor began repeatedly ringing the doorbell, she called her husband at his job and he told her to gather the children and hide.

According to the Journal-Constitution, the father then dialed 911 and his wife, who works from a home office, hid with the children in a crawlspace.

By that time, according to the paper, the intruder had used a crowbar to forcibly enter the home, and made his way to the home office.

“He opens the closet door and finds himself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver,” Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The woman fired six bullets, five of which hit Paul Ali Slater in the face and neck area, Chapman said. But Slater, who has arrests dating to 2008 and was released from jail in August, was still conscious.

“The guy’s face down, crying,” the sheriff said. The woman told him to stay down or she’d shoot again.

While down, the woman and her children ran to a neighbor’s house, and the injured intruder made it out of the home and into his car, the paper reported.

Authorities found Slater a short time later bleeding profusely in a neighbor’s driveway.

“I’m dying. Help me,” he told them, according to Chapman.

Slater was transported to Gwinnett Medical Center and is expected to survive, the sheriff said.

Not so tough now are we?

I'll bet this guy thinks twice about breaking into houses from now on!!!

I wonder what would have happened to that mother and her children if she didn't have a gun to protect them with.
    Country17 and ddkperry like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sybarite View Post
    A Georgia mother shot an ex-convict six times to protect her and her children after he apparently forced his way into the family’s home.

The mom heard knocks on her front door Friday and assumed it was just a solicitor, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

She told her 9-year-old twins not to answer the door and, when the visitor began repeatedly ringing the doorbell, she called her husband at his job and he told her to gather the children and hide.

According to the Journal-Constitution, the father then dialed 911 and his wife, who works from a home office, hid with the children in a crawlspace.

By that time, according to the paper, the intruder had used a crowbar to forcibly enter the home, and made his way to the home office.

“He opens the closet door and finds himself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver,” Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The woman fired six bullets, five of which hit Paul Ali Slater in the face and neck area, Chapman said. But Slater, who has arrests dating to 2008 and was released from jail in August, was still conscious.

“The guy’s face down, crying,” the sheriff said. The woman told him to stay down or she’d shoot again.

While down, the woman and her children ran to a neighbor’s house, and the injured intruder made it out of the home and into his car, the paper reported.

Authorities found Slater a short time later bleeding profusely in a neighbor’s driveway.

“I’m dying. Help me,” he told them, according to Chapman.

Slater was transported to Gwinnett Medical Center and is expected to survive, the sheriff said.

Not so tough now are we?

I'll bet this guy thinks twice about breaking into houses from now on!!!

I wonder what would have happened to that mother and her children if she didn't have a gun to protect them with.

Watch, this same idiot with some time to heal will eventually file suit against her and some self-righteous juror is going to see his side... I just pray the judge is a little more EDUCATED than the judge in the previous post.