Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Noah's Flood experiment

Default Pre-Noah's Flood experiment

I heard about this some time ago. It's totally interesting....if I ever win the lottery or something, I think I might have one of these built for myself. LOL

http://www.keelynet.com/biology/baugh.htm

Dr. Baugh & the Pre-Flood Environment - 03/31/01

Director of the Creation Evidence Museum in Glen Rose, Texas, Dr. Carl Baugh has invented and patented a 'Hyperbaric Biosphere' chamber to test Biblical claims regarding pre-flood atmosphere and magnetic conditions based on Genesis.

Genesis states that life on earth was created 'perfect' and designed to live forever. It also states that after the fall of man, all elements of which everything is made, were cursed. Genesis then records the gradual degeneration of the whole of creation until the flood of Noah followed by an increasing rate of degeneration as time progressed.

If the dates and years reported use the same standards we do in modern times, then there is an overlapping of pre-flood humans with that of post-flood survivors where the pre-flood humans lived many more years.

The average age of man prior to the flood was approximately 920 years, after the flood, mans lifespan declined by 250 years until the time of Christ when lifespans averaged 70 years. Tests indicate simulation of a pre-flood environment would produce conditions of increased longevity, cellular growth and a change in molecular structures.

Our friend the late David Fasold, discoverer of the Ark of Noah in Turkey provided information which was converted to various files on the KeelyNet BBS. One of these files dealt with the declining ages of the Patriarchs before and after the flood. The following information is extracted from the file NOAHARK1.ASC posted on October 29, 1990.

Here is a list showing the decline in longevity from pre-Flood patriarchs through the post-Flood generation, finally reaching the life expectancy of today. The tradition of longevity in ancient man is recorded by the following historians:

Manetho

Berosus

Mochus

Hestiaeus

Hieronymus

Hesiod

Hecataeus

Hellanicus

Acusilaus

Ephorus

Nicolaus

Josephus

Pre-Flood

Post-Flood

Patriach

Patriarch

Adam

Shem

Seth

Arphaxad

Enos

Salah

Kenan

Eber

Mahaleel

Peleg

Jared

Reu

Methuselah

Serug

Lamech

Nahor

Noah

Terah

Abraham

Isaac

Jacob

Job

Levi

Kohath

Amaram

Moses

Joshua

Eli

David

Dr. Baugh's experiments with his special hyperbaric biosphere have produced fascinating results that indicate potential methods to heal and/or rejuvenate people today. NASA has even requested Dr. Baugh's research and discoveries to determine their applicability to the space program.

Hyperbaric Biosphere

Experiments carried out in this pre-flood atmospheric chamber have produced amazing evidence supporting the biblical record of the pre-flood world.

Some examples include;

• extended life span of drosophila fruit flies up to three generations,
    • molecular change of venom in copperhead snakes to a non-toxic state,
    • accelerated growth of piranha fish - from 2" to 16" over a 2.5 years period.

The Hyperbaric Biosphere patent allows for the ability to vary the mix of gases comprising the atmosphere in the chamber as well as to vary the electromagnetic field intensity, frequency and duration.

Number 5,935,516
    August 10, 1999

Inventors: Baugh; Carl E. (P.O. Box 309, Glen Rose, TX 76043)
    Appl. No.: 910843
    Filed: August 13, 1997

The environment in which we live with plants and other animals has changed since biological systems first appeared. The composition of the air we breathe has continued to change. For example, there is reason to believe that the concentration of oxygen found within the air has decreased over time.

The climate, including temperature, humidity, rainfall, snowfall, and the like has also been changing. It is further theorized that other important changes in the environment of the earth over time have been the marked decrease in atmospheric pressure, a decrease in the concentration of carbon dioxide in the earth's atmosphere, changes in the strength and orientation of the earth's magnetic field, and the change in the intensity and characteristics of the light radiation to which we are exposed. Furthermore, sounds of nature such as singing birds have become increasingly difficult to encounter due to a general decrease in the population of songbirds.

Many of the above and other changes are a natural result of the maturing of the earth. Other changes to the earth's environment are caused by purely natural events--volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tidal waves, glaciers, and the like alter the earth itself and the surrounding atmosphere. Other changes to the earth and its atmosphere are due entirely to man.

Pollution, overpopulation, overdevelopment, overutilization of natural resources, fishing, hunting, and farming have all altered our world. As the human population continues to increase, the pace at which these changes occur will inevitably increase.

These changes in the earth and the surrounding environment have had a detrimental impact on plants and animals including man. Certain plants and animals have vanished from the earth, unable to adapt to the changed earth. Many of the remaining varieties of plants and animals have found it difficult to thrive.

The fruits and vegetables of trees and plants have lost taste and nutritional value. Animals, including humans, are increasingly disease stricken, weak, and otherwise unhealthy. Humans seem to have lost their general sense of well being, leading to an increase in depression, suicides, crime, violence, sickness, and other social and physical ailments and have become increasingly lethargic with shortened attention spans.

The increasing physical and mental ailments of humans has led to a constant search for new and improved pharmaceuticals to combat these sicknesses. As one example, scientists are constantly searching the far reaches of the planet for naturally occurring antiviral and antibiotic substances.

Once such naturally occurring substances are discovered, scientists may attempt to synthesize these drugs in a laboratory. While much progress has been made in the field of locating and synthesizing these compounds for use as pharmaceuticals, many ailments currently have no known effective treatment drugs or the causative agents have been able to adapt or modify their own structure to develop a resistance to such treatments.

For example, many cancers and AIDS have been particularly resistant to pharmaceuticals located and/or synthesized using conventional methods in standard environmental conditions. It is believed that the changes in the earth's environment have prevented certain drugs from being created in nature, discovered, and/or synthesized, and has prevented the compounding of certain organic and inorganic elements.

Claims include;

an oxygen supply and control mechanism for supplying oxygen to said chamber and maintaining a predetermined oxygen concentration of 22% to 30% of volume therein;

a carbon dioxide supply and control mechanism for supplying carbon dioxide to said chamber and maintaining a carbon dioxide concentration in the range of 0.1% to 0.3% by volume therein;

14. An apparatus as recited in claim 9, wherein said magnetic field coil is connected to a power generator for generating a controlled electromagnetic pulses at energy levels in the range of 1 to 5 Gauss and at a frequency in the range of approximately 0.5 Hz to approximately 30 Hz.

Dr. Baugh and an unidentified associate handle deadly copperhead snakes used in an experiment to test whether increased oxygen levels, as would be experienced in pre-flood conditions, might alter the physiology of the snakes.

He contends an artificial pre-flood environment could be duplicated with increased oxygen, higher pressure and the use of higher EM fields

Another investigation at the creation evidence museum, the gnarled 'spaghetti-like' formation of copperhead snake venom as seen under the scanning electron microscope before the copperhead snake was 'housed' in a small hyperbaric chamber.

After four weeks in the hyperbaric chamber, venom from the same copperhead snake shows a much less distorted structure (less gnarled) indicating a lowering of the toxicity level. Conditions in the hyperbaric chamber are seeking to provide the type of environment that existed in the time prior to the great flood.

Additional information that might be of use;

It has been estimated by researchers at the University of Illinois that the atmospheric pressures in the earliest beginnings of life on earth, could have been as much as 29.4 pounds per square inch, twice the current sea level pressure (14.7 psi at sea level).

1) oxygen content would have been about 30% instead of the 21% we experience today
    2) an open wound could heal overnight under these conditions
    3) this atmospheric condition would support human life lasting several hundred years
    A related post sent to a discussion list recounts the following unconfirmed information about rejuvenation effects noted by aquanauts living underwater for periods of 30 days or greater.

CJT Enterprises one wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > A friend of mine who worked for the NSA related an experiment that
    > was conducted by NASA. Three scientists lived on the floor of the ocean
    > for about 1-3 months in a biosphere.
    >
    > When they left they were all middle aged with graying hair and low libidos.
    >
    > When they returned their hair was clear of gray, their wrinkles had started to
    > disappear, and their sex drive was so increased that their wives complaied to
    > NASA about it.
    >
    > It turns out that certain glands and organs were "reactivated." One in particular
    > was the gland that lies over the top of the heart. Blood tests showed unusual
    > hormones. Hormones that are normally associated with the growth of young children.
    >
    > If you check the Creation Research Center and look up the url for the
    > Creation Research Institute you can then find the geologist who
    > recreated the atmosphere of the flood in a container. I havent checked
    > for his name yet. Been behind on my page and other projects, but I am
    > having a pastor friend look into it for me.
    >
    >
    > What if we take this knowledge and build a "room" that emulates the
    > atmosphere of the Earth before the flood and sleep in it for 8 hours a
    > day? What effects might it have? My friend from the NSA said that for
    > every day spent in there one year was added onto your life until you
    > maxed out at 1000.
    >
    > Chris

back to www.keelynet.com

signature removed per request... if curiosity of what it was gets the absolute best of you, Private Message me and I will send it to you....if you think you can handle it LOL

When they left they were all middle aged with graying hair and low libidos.
    >
    > When they returned their hair was clear of gray, their wrinkles had started to
    > disappear, and their sex drive was so increased that their wives complaied to
    > NASA about it.

Sorry....I just HAD to repeat this part....LOL
    signature removed per request... if curiosity of what it was gets the absolute best of you, Private Message me and I will send it to you....if you think you can handle it LOL

In that dirty part of your mind that you can't ignore

Very interesting........I would like to find more on that. Seems to me the craze with the "Oxygen bars" was based on these obsevations. Whatever happened with those? Never saw any such thing here......I know there was one or two in New York.

In that dirty part of your mind that you can't ignore

I found this so interesting I copied it and e-mailed it to several friends......and a link to your post. Very nice find!!

[QUOTE=theifoncross]I heard about this some time ago. It's totally interesting....if I ever win the lottery or something, I think I might have one of these built for myself. LOL

QUOTE]

Why are you so proud on America, it is the first country founded on genocide!

love is forever but lust is for now

[QUOTE=janfreak]
    Quote Originally Posted by theifoncross
    I heard about this some time ago. It's totally interesting....if I ever win the lottery or something, I think I might have one of these built for myself. LOL

QUOTE]

Huh? what does that have to do with what I posted?.... this is a debate for a different thread. I will only answer you with this.... only a fool would argue that America is a nation without sin....what makes her such a great nation isn't that she's done everything perfect...but rather her freedom to grow, change and adapt for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by GrrlGenius
    Very interesting........I would like to find more on that. Seems to me the craze with the "Oxygen bars" was based on these obsevations. Whatever happened with those? Never saw any such thing here......I know there was one or two in New York.
    You should be able to find all kinds of interesting info at this site....it's done by the same scientist that did this experiment.

http://www.creationevidence.org/cemframes.html

I've been wondering about those bars myself. I've also been wondering if you have to have some sort of prescription to get an oxygen machine or a tank. Does anyone know if an oxygen tank used for welding is the same as those used for medical purposes????

Icon17

[QUOTE=janfreak]
    Quote Originally Posted by theifoncross

QUOTE]

flunk English 101??
    In the late 16th century the region's northern provinces, inhabited by recent converts to Protestantism, united to fight the Catholic Spanish rulers. Philip II of Spain sent the cruel Inquisition to enforce Catholicism, and war broke out in 1568. The revolt of the Netherlands was led by Prince William of Orange, nicknamed William the Silent for his refusal to enter into religious arguments. After 80 years of conflict Holland and its allied provinces expelled the Spaniards in 1648, and Holland became synonymous with the independent country that emerged in this corner of Europe (a bit like saying England when you mean Britain).just a little Netherland history fer ya. (not without wars themselves it seems)
    innyway...back on point, Thief...vary interesting stuff!!
    I knew that the lifespans had gradually decreased over time through the Bible...now it seems we've figgert out how!!

In 2001 same-sex marriage was approved and euthanasia was legalised, confirming the Netherlands' liberal and progressive approach to social issues.
    BTW!!!!!

So Now It Went From A Medical, With Awsome Possibilities Post, To A I Can Piss Farther Than U So My Country Is Better Match? Ppl Have Nothing Better To Do Then Comment On Things That Have Absolutely Nothing To Do With The Topic Posted. Lately Its Been Nothing But My Country Is Better, My Religion Is More Poplular, My Choice For President Is Better, This War Is Only For This Reason.

Janfreak, That Was Uncalled For.
    Horty, Who Cares About The Past Of The Netherlands. America Was Stripped From The Natives. If 2 Gays Wanna Marry, So Phuckn What? They Cant Reproduce And Further Be Condemed To Hell In Your Religions Eyes.

Stick To The Topic. Sorry For The Outburst Thief, But, Its Been Gettin Outta Hand Lately. Btw Its A Great Post. Very Informative And I Really Enjoyed It.
    Please keep your signatures smaller so it doesn't distort page size and helps load the page faster. - Team Jokaroo.com

yea, that was childish of me to say "yea, well yer country did this"...got under my skin that watt was sedd didn't have innything to do with the thredd...
    came cumpleetly outta left field, cott me off gard, and I jumped.....childish. I do appologize.

Quote Originally Posted by hortysir
    yea, that was childish of me to say "yea, well yer country did this"...got under my skin that watt was sedd didn't have innything to do with the thredd...
    came cumpleetly outta left field, cott me off gard, and I jumped.....childish. I do appologize.
    ME TOO, ILL BUY YA A DRINK FOR THE NEW YEAR
    Please keep your signatures smaller so it doesn't distort page size and helps load the page faster. - Team Jokaroo.com

vodka-tonic..lime, not lemon..just the jooce tho, dont drop that filthy thing in my drink!!! LOL
    Prob gotta keep yew away from "fire-water" tho, huh? JK...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by hortysir
    vodka-tonic..lime, not lemon..just the jooce tho, dont drop that filthy thing in my drink!!! LOL
    Prob gotta keep yew away from "fire-water" tho, huh? JK...lmao
    LOL, HEHEHE ... MY FIRE WATER IS TEQUILS STRAIGHT UP, NONE THAT SISSY LIME AND SALT

oh krap... horty and blackfoot getting fitshaced together....I think I'm ready to go live in my atmospehric chamber NOW!!!!

LOL...just kidding yall

Thanks for bringing my thread back on subject....

Its Was My Pleasure. Can I Come Play In The Chamber Too Thief? Ill Bring My Peacepipe, Tequila And We Can Do Experiments To See If We Can Live Longer And Getting All Fitshaced. Ya Know For Scientific Research Horty Bring That Vodka-tonic And Lime, Sounds Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfoot
    Its Was My Pleasure. Can I Come Play In The Chamber Too Thief? Ill Bring My Peacepipe, Tequila And We Can Do Experiments To See If We Can Live Longer And Getting All Fitshaced. Ya Know For Scientific Research Horty Bring That Vodka-tonic And Lime, Sounds Yummy.
    ummm...thanks but no thanks.....I like my braincells alive and uncoated LOL

so we plant a whole bunch moor trees...open a hole buncha oxygen tanks and let them seep into the atmosphere....kwit launching rockets that puncture the ozone...and viola!!!! fountain of youth?
    Inny ideers on how to recreate the experiment on a more global scale (besides the loodykris ideers I minchind)?????

The fruits and vegetables of trees and plants have lost taste and nutritional value. Animals, including humans, are increasingly disease stricken, weak, and otherwise unhealthy. Humans seem to have lost their general sense of well being, leading to an increase in depression, suicides, crime, violence, sickness, and other social and physical ailments and have become increasingly lethargic with shortened attention spans.

The increasing physical and mental ailments of humans has led to a constant search for new and improved pharmaceuticals to combat these sicknesses. As one example, scientists are constantly searching the far reaches of the planet for naturally occurring antiviral and antibiotic substances.
    Well, step up on my little cloud...
    This is my lil place away from home.

Here we can look at civilization.

IF we sit up on this cloud we look down, and we see the 'problems' on earth. OY YOY!
    What a mess. Shucks, this is about as bad as it was way way back when.

Ok, getting to my point..

Humans seem to have lost their general sense of well being, leading to an increase in depression, suicides, crime, violence, sickness, and other social and physical ailments and have become increasingly lethargic with shortened attention spans.

Yep yep yep...humans have increasingly lost all of this coincidentally as we became more and more 'free thinkers' not constrained to an idea of God. Just in my observation...and it is uncanny.

Who on my cloud...(Move over horty. ) sees how the time table shows how much more this all increases as we more and more become technologically advanced, and more scientific, and less spiritual...? Raise yer hands.

MY very favorite thing is HOW science slowly PROOVES the bible.
    Genesis Ch 6; 3
    3 Then the LORD said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years."
    Genesis 6; 5-8
    5 When the LORD saw how great was man's wickedness on earth, and how no desire that his heart conceived was ever anything but evil,
    he regretted that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was grieved.
    So the LORD said: "I will wipe out from the earth the men whom I have created, and not only the men, but also the beasts and the creeping things and the birds of the air, for I am sorry that I made them."
    But Noah found favor with the LORD.

Is it irony??? Coincidence?? Or is it science prooving the Bible?? How come God created the flood that shortened lives, and this is what He said He would do. etc..

Thanks Theif. Gr8 info.

Ephesians 5:3-5

3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity...these are improper for God's holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking

And Yet, Another Good Nutral Post Ruined As It Turns Into A Sunday Church Meeting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast