Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photo of Jesus

Default Photo of Jesus

Sister Anna Ali's photograph of Jesus

Jesus permitted Sister Anna to take His photograph on various occasions of His appearance, and in subsequent revelations gave reasons for making Himself visible now in our time.

"Listen to me. I am above this earth. I allow myself to be seen after many warnings"

"I make myself visible in order to bring back souls."

"I love mankind and I make myself visible in order to give my warnings of mercy"

"Many do not listen to me because they do not believe in my reality"

At the residence of Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo in early August 1987 Jesus appeared to a Kenyan woman (Anna Ali), now a professed sister of the Pious Union of Daughters of Jesus, the Good Shepherd, a Union founded by Archbishop Milingo whose Ministry of Healing has brought manifold blessings to the great Italian people and to Christian Europe at large.

Jesus has continued to appear to Sister Anna Ali since His initial appearance in August 1987. During His appearances, He shares with Sr. Anna His anguish today, and requests prayers and atonement for the sins of His beloved priests and those consecrated to Him.

On the feast of Corpus Christi, 1988, He came to Sr. Anna Ali in tears of blood. According to Sr. Anna, Jesus "came with His own light. He was enveloped in light, which was of the same hue of the sky when it is deeply blue. His presence illuminated the whole room. He wore a red tunic (the color of blood), with wide sleeves. He has shining dark hair. He gave me a message and on His instruction I started writing down the messages...The first message was written on 8 September, 1987"

On April 4, 1991, in Sister Anna's convent in Zagarolo (Rome), Jesus dictated the following prayer to the young visionary:

Oh Jesus, most humble, adorable, present in the Blessed Sacrament of your Divine Love. Here on your concealed Sacred throne, I prostrate my soul and whole self before you. Out of my nothingness and sins, I implore you to accept my poor prayers, acts of reparation and adoration to quench your thirst for souls and obtain full pardon for the many profanations, ungratefulness and outrages which you receive each and every moment from the countless number of us miserable sinners. It was your everlasting Mercy towards mankind that moved you so deeply to the point of veiling yourself to remain in love on our altars and Tabernacles all over the earth.

Oh Jesus, by your Soul, Body and Divinity, present in the most Holy Eucharist, accept the tears of my soul that these very precious souls to you (mention here the names of those you wish to pray for) may not lose their Eternity forever.

The everlasting ages belong to You. So we entrust our total selves in Your loving care and gaze, now in life and death. Amen.

Learn more about these events at Apparitions.org/Ali.homepage.html

What are your thoughts on this picture?
    I do not say they are authentic by own admission...as I was not present.
    But consider this;

THE AGONY OF JESUS TODAY
    Jesus is in great pain because of the way those to whom He entrusted souls and those consecrated to Him are treating Him. Some of them abuse Him in the Holy Eucharist and want to destroy Him there. They want to abolish the sacrifice of the Holy Mass. He is also unhappy about the spiritual life of souls consecrated to him, those whose salvation is in danger, and many souls for whom His blood is in vain. The consecrated in particular:

"...Both hatred and emptiness have fettered them to evil. They do not think of how much pain they cause me.." 'I am very sad..."(Divine Appeal 28-29).

Ephesians 5:3-5

3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity...these are improper for God's holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking

hmmm. Eyebrows are similar, nose is similar, chin is similar, cheekbones, lips,

3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity...these are improper for God's holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking

Quote Originally Posted by Patrish
    Sister Anna Ali's photograph of Jesus

Jesus permitted Sister Anna to take His photograph on various occasions of His appearance, and in subsequent revelations gave reasons for making Himself visible now in our time.

What are your thoughts on this picture?
    In one word

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    That's more polite than the two words I might otherwise use.

T
    Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein
    t Einstein

Wish I bet on you...I would be very wealthy.

Like clockwork.

Wish I bet on you...I would be very wealthy.

Like clockwork.
    Sure, it's easy!
    Bullshit in, laughter out!

T
    Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein
    t Einstein

Altho you did not read the site..that's ok.

You can laugh now, but that is exactly why Jesus is upset. Have a great day.

Wink

Altho you did not read the site..that's ok.

You can laugh now, but that is exactly why Jesus is upset. Have a great day.
    Thank you for youe kind wishes!
    If Jesus is so worried about my reaction to the mumbo-jumbo mystical frauds you post, then He is at rest from all the really important stuff He has to be concerned with. So He gets a holiday (and a chuckle) about the pictures. But I wonder why He doesn't strike all those frauds with a big bolt of Heavenly lightning for perpetrating the hoaxes?

T
    Albert Einstein
    t Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tsalagi
    Thank you for youe kind wishes!
    If Jesus is so worried about my reaction to the mumbo-jumbo mystical frauds you post, then He is at rest from all the really important stuff He has to be concerned with. So He gets a holiday (and a chuckle) about the pictures. But I wonder why He doesn't strike all those frauds with a big bolt of Heavenly lightning for perpetrating the hoaxes?

T
    It's called free will. God gave it to man kind. He won't do anything to the frauds or other sinners until their judgement day...

Well there is also the fact that we do not know if it is fake or real..
    there is the 50/50 chance it is either.

BUT here is the thing...IF it is fraud and it makes ppl stop and reflect on how their sins hurt the Lord...would it be despicable?
    Especially in light of it being PRO JESUS...and helping ppl to avoid offensive sins.

Or at the very least convert enough to appease and please Him, which is our duty anyway.

AND if it is real..... and you scoffed the Lord's words, well then was that nice?

Mystical frauds?

Whether or not you believe them, the Lord would NOT condemn you for paying heed to a message that would bring you closer to Him.
    And He certainly would not be angry if you tried to PLEASE Him by paying heed....so basically..what about this is fraudulent??

Do you think that Christ is no longer with us? Do you think He abandoned us? And b4 He ascended, He said He would with us always til the end of time. Hmmmmm

BUT here is the thing...IF it is fraud and it makes ppl stop and reflect on how their sins hurt the Lord...would it be despicable?
    Especially in light of it being PRO JESUS...and helping ppl to avoid offensive sins.
    Let me get this straight...
    A lie that makes people stop and reflect is O.K.?
    If it's a pro Jesus lie, that's really O.K.?
    Whatever falsehood is spread throughout the world is acceptable if it makes people "reflect on how their sins hurt the Lord"?

But the Father of lies is Satan
    And God only deals through truth.
    So any lie is unacceptable to Him.
    The end doesn't justify the means!
    Christ knew at Gethsemane that he was taking the sins of the world on him. He accepted it then. He's gone past that!
    Nothing we do now is new. He knew it then, accepted it, suffered for it. He is not suffering today for our mistakes.

Don't worry about Thief, Pat, you are already way past fanatic!

T
    Albert Einstein
    t Einstein

Well, let's see. If something leads people to Jesus, it is not all bad. Maybe the devil is tricking himself/herself into helping to spread the word. I have the same feeling about many of the preachers I see.

As for the picture itself. The thought is nice, but I would have to interview the nun and test the picture before I believed (Thomas).

IMO if Jesus wanted PR he could just get on TV. It is much faster.

It is thought provoking however. peace and love Patrish

Thanks Anna and Laila

Quote Originally Posted by Tsalagi
    Let me get this straight...
    A lie that makes people stop and reflect is O.K.?
    If it's a pro Jesus lie, that's really O.K.?
    Whatever falsehood is spread throughout the world is acceptable if it makes people "reflect on how their sins hurt the Lord"?

But the Father of lies is Satan
    And God only deals through truth.
    So any lie is unacceptable to Him.
    The end doesn't justify the means!
    Christ knew at Gethsemane that he was taking the sins of the world on him. He accepted it then. He's gone past that!
    Nothing we do now is new. He knew it then, accepted it, suffered for it. He is not suffering today for our mistakes.

Don't worry about Thief, Pat, you are already way past fanatic!

T

MAN!!! You're bound & determined to fight against anything that has to do with religion, Patrish, Jesus, God, the Bible, Nuns, The Pope, common sence, faith.......

try seeking a little "peace of mind" every now & then!

whats in a face!...ppl offten cause of free will and choices ..choose there own vision of our father..if she saw this image in her dreams,visions,etc..then so be it!...why does it have to be a lie..our father could apperar to everyone different,and probably does so....i dont think its lie..to try and lead someone into the right path..what does it matter as long as you are on the right path....if i was lost,and needed directions,and all i had to choose from was a drunk under a bridge,are an iranian merchant...witch one would i choose?..would it be the drunk?..who may not know the way..are the iranian,who would tell me on purpose the wrong way to go?...we place to much trust in how ppl look are expected to look,and base our safety on such looks...but all in all..they could both be the imiage of our father.......take trust in your faith,and he will apperar tp you as you have dreamed him..for when you turn a stone,he will be there,are cut wood and he will be there.............its all in your faith that makes you feel and see the things that have brought you to our father.....he may wear a headdress of feathers,a turbon,a cowboy hat!..who cares as long as you are looking face to face with your faith.........the nuns faith and love for our father gave her a vision of love,that could have been anykinda vision!.... when you see a new baby,we feel happyness for its a new life,someing pure and sweet.......but yet we know down thew line,that child will grow and may not stay the pure sweet vision of what we thought..but yet thats what you feel when you see a pic of a new born!.......so why, not take the nuns vision and look at it as a new born!..a vision of pure,sweet,and life!.....dont make it harder than it has to be..be glad for someone,proud that someone sees something you dont and learn from it..and pray that your faith is as strong,that visions will apperar to you as well.....hugs and much love to all

ok out of here,cause i knoe T is gonna tear this apart!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man
    MAN!!! You're bound & determined to fight against anything that has to do with religion, Patrish, Jesus, God, the Bible, Nuns, The Pope, common sence, faith.......

try seeking a little "peace of mind" every now & then!
    No, ICM, my problem is with intolerance. Some people believe that their interpretation is correct, and only that interpretation! That is fanaticism, if carried out the extent it currently is.
    I haven't said anything about nuns at all. Ihave lambasted the child-molesting priests and the Catholic Church authorities who have protected them from being prosecuted.
    I have not fought the concept that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was conceived by Mary, and is the Savior of the world.
    I have fought the interpretation that there is only one version of the Bible, that it is to be accepted as absolute, and if it doesn't "say it", then the "traditions" of one group HAS to be the only acceptable answer.
    I don't accept as infallable a Church that has been riddled with evil, immoral, and unworthy people, who have been left to "shepherd the flock" from evil.
    I believe I am exhibiting common sense, in asking for proof of these grotesque claims.
    And I do have a lot of faith, but it does not require "bleeding hearts", endless repetitive prayers, relics of the "true cross", etc.

And as this is the debate section, I have the right to express this disagreement and state my position.

HTH!

T
    Last edited by Tsalagi; 06-03-2005 at 07:25 PM.
    Albert Einstein
    t Einstein

*snorts with laughter*
    sorry best laugh all day..

forgive me for being stupid or anything but arent men from the middle east area, kinda dark with oddly shaped noses and with tight curly hair?

Let me start my saying, I don't believe the authenticity of the photo, just as I don't believe the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin.
    Whether Jesus appeared to this woman is debatable, but very possible. Her interpretaion of His words are her's and her's alone. I won't venture on if He said those words or not.
    Part of what Tsalgi said, I think, applies here. His suffering was a 'once and for all' crusifixion. The terminology in the Divine Appeals, I suspect are metaphorical as He is unable of anymore bloodshed or pain (of the heart, yes).
    In my friend's, Tsalgi, defense.
    No matter how combative ya'll may think he is, pay closer attention to his replies. He isn't disrespectful. He takes the time to show respect by capitalizing "He", Him", "God", "Father", Son", and so on.
    The T-Man is moor Christian than yew realize!
    Stereotyping appearances, Autumn?
    Aren't all Danish women tall blondes with huge knokers?
    GodBless

Im not danish
    im not even from anywhere near scandinavia : p

oh and yeah they are actually

no i had been watching a program on tv.. a profile of jesus, and on that program they were saying that taken into account what people from that area look like today.. and writings from around the time of jesus, describing how people looked and even small sketches.. they say that the chances of him being a skinny pale white man were remote

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnRain
    Im not danish
    Oh!
    So youre saying that you're NOT a tall blondes with huge knokers?
    Grandpa and I were really hoping!

Do you like Hamlet?

T
    Albert Einstein
    t Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnRain
    Im not danish

oh and yeah they are actually

no i had been watching a program on tv.. a profile of jesus, and on that program they were saying that taken into account what people from that area look like today.. and writings from around the time of jesus, describing how people looked and even small sketches.. they say that the chances of him being a skinny pale white man were remote
    I really enjoyed that program as well...where they re-created a skull from the same time period.
    See watt yer saying now.

Personally if satan campaigned for Christ...and gave others the compassion for the Lord, how would that help him in his cause to steal others away from God?

And using TV...? I submit this T...even if Christ used the TV...stopped the program you were watching and looked you in the eyes and said, Tsalagi you see me, do you believe?

You would immediately check your medications and say satan was deceiving you.

Faith is important...utter faith. NOT faith in the secular world, but faith.
    {BTW...again you denounce the Church but have you read Sola Scriptura lately?}

YOU say your problem is with intolerance...and I agree. YOU said it yourself. And with every thread you show your intolerance too.

You criticise others faults and judge them, when in fact you have no idea how inaccurate those judgements are.

AS for this picture...and 'features' ...what about the fact the nose is long, the eyes are dark brown, and the features are Middle Eastern? And the hair has kink to it.

But besides all that, what about the fact even the Apostles who knew Christ did NOT RECOGNISE HIM after He rose from the dead?

Thanks ICM..glad I am not the only one who sees this.

Fanatic.....yep yep, I wouldnt want accused of being lukewarm, and being spit out.

Thanks talk hon... HUGS

Grandpa, you think T who does not give any 'convictions of his own' but ridicules mine is being christian?
    I know for a fact T has an agenda to make me look bad...

But, back to the point.....why would evil try to show us compassion for Christ?

O, and almost forgot something..... Grandpa, are you saying that Christ does not still suffer? WE know heaven is wonderful, but we also know GOD has anger, regret, and feelings.

Read the Bible...it's everywhere.

God was justly angry, God regretted making man, God loves humanity, and Jesus died for us. Does this mean HE is placed away from us sinners now since He died?
    HE is still God you know....and has a vested interest in lost souls.

Does this mean He has lost interest in humanity?

How can you say because He died for us that He is done with us??

Read the article....{The webby}

You cannot state for fact that Jesus does not have pain thru our sins...nor that the world would never be punished again. Christ grieves our sins... that never ends...or otherwise it would mean He has removed Himself from OUR PAINS, and has turned His back.

Does not the Bible say by the words of Jesus that He would make our yoke easier...a yoke is a side by side contraption on horses to plow, and if Jesus is by our side, HE SHARES IN OUR PAIN...therefore He has pain still.

Peace!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast