Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is this strange place?

Default What is this strange place?

Wow!

This place has taken a dive. I haven't seen a single good debate since I last checked this place out over month ago...

What ails the Roo?

Who ails the Roo?

Have all the "free thinkers" gone to hell?

Are only the 'saved' amougst the Roo?

AND TO THINK I WAS GONNA PAY TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBER...

Well kids it has been real, it has been fun but it most certainly has not been real fun.

In closing...SOME OF YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE...I KNOW SOME MADE PREDICTIONS OF THE DEMISE OF THIS PLACE AND WELL WHEN THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS READ IT FOR GOODNESS SAKES.

SEE YOU AT TOONERS SITE...WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE YOU 'FREE' THINKERS COME JOIN US.

REGARDS

MICHAEL

ps yes even you pat are welcome we could use a steadfast conservative double talker if you like to engage in debate dear... or are you in leigh with the Roo that peddles flesh like so many pimps on the net?

The Austrlaian Capital Territory, Canberra, Flynn 2615

Michael

Toon Town, how very aptly it was named too, it's full of make believe people who have two dimensional lives that are not unlike the characters on a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Here is a debate point for you..........

What is worse, a community board that makes a commercial decision to include the Adult Friend finder site on their board, thus showing pictures of wowen who appear to be prostituting themselves, or is a board that allows people people to portray themselves with graphics that indicate that they are about to masterbate themselves as they do at Toon Town ?

There are some fat ugly people with leud ID pics posting at the Toon Board that don't understand the word hypocrisy.

By the way Michael, have a look t some of the posts that have been submitted to this Roo Board by your Toon friends in recent times, they should be ashamed of what they have done here and you are smart enough to know what they are doing and have done is wrong so don't come here and try and take the moral high ground because your friends have the morals of flea bitten alley cats.

Please lay of Trish.
    It's breaking her heart as she's been here since day 1
    but even she is thinking of going elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by essex boy
    Please lay of Trish.
    AT LAST ESSEX A POST I CAN AGREE WITH ......................STAY OFF TRISH......PENN

Quote Originally Posted by essex boy

Please lay of Trish.
    AMEN Michael,, Trish was one of the first to welcome me when I first came here back in the days of fun and NO bickering

TY Manzy Girl

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn
    Michael

Toon Town, how very aptly it was named too, it's full of make believe people who have two dimensional lives that are not unlike the characters on a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Here is a debate point for you..........

What is worse, a community board that makes a commercial decision to include the Adult Friend finder site on their board, thus showing pictures of wowen who appear to be prostituting themselves, or is a board that allows people people to portray themselves with graphics that indicate that they are about to masterbate themselves as they do at Toon Town ?

There are some fat ugly people with leud ID pics posting at the Toon Board that don't understand the word hypocrisy.

By the way Michael, have a look t some of the posts that have been submitted to this Roo Board by your Toon friends in recent times, they should be ashamed of what they have done here and you are smart enough to know what they are doing and have done is wrong so don't come here and try and take the moral high ground because your friends have the morals of flea bitten alley cats.
    Flynn,

I have few friends at tooners frankly, most are mundane self absorbed or insecure kids in adult bodies and that goes for the Roo as well. I attempt to engage in intellectual dialogue here and there and frankly don't find much of a draw in either location. The proof is in my post as I am certain you have ascertained upon your visit there and here.

They are both jokes in their own ways. Of course some 'freely' put such graphics associated with their name, their persona, their 'make believe' lives, this is not exclusive of the Roo as you have made such issue on numerous occassions have you not my friend?

I personally don't go to any of the sections here or at tooners that are associated with sexual overtones. This is my choice. My choice is extended at tooners to not attach such perverse pics to my signature. It appears here at the Roo I don't have that choice. I log on and see advertisments associated apparently with peddling of the flesh. A thing I do not condone.

You tell me which is better. We both know the answer and am certain we agree on this answer.

My question to you Sir is where does a person go, what choices has he received from his internet friends to go to another place to converse, to share, to explore ideas.

I hope you statement about my taking the moral high ground was in jest as I honestly do not feel I deserve such language, perhaps I am wrong and need reexamine myself.

Regards,

John

PS. To those that may take offense I do not apologize but offer you my friendship, however you know what my stance is from my posts and if you don't care for my stance, then you don't care for my personality and thus I doubt we could ever truly be friends. I am who I am and you are who you are. I don't ask you to change for me nor will I change for you unless I see merit in your request. I see and understand so many need diversion from their lives and I can not judge but to infer I will join in the games is a stance not based in reality, at least not in my reality.

Hey Stranger!!! I missed you!!!

hey there john.....about time you showed back up here..i think the roo needs some shrink care,and not talking about the members,WE ARE SANE!..but they aint!..lmao..so good to see ya posting,even tho you do have a few that will bitch about anything..but i think its just there nature!..hugs and much love

when you find out , let me know!

she's been where since day 1?

its the place where strange things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tileman
    she's been where since day 1?

Jokaroo,she joined when it very first started

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelArchangel
    Flynn,

I have few friends at tooners frankly, most are mundane self absorbed or insecure kids in adult bodies and that goes for the Roo as well. I attempt to engage in intellectual dialogue here and there and frankly don't find much of a draw in either location. The proof is in my post as I am certain you have ascertained upon your visit there and here.

They are both jokes in their own ways. Of course some 'freely' put such graphics associated with their name, their persona, their 'make believe' lives, this is not exclusive of the Roo as you have made such issue on numerous occassions have you not my friend?

I personally don't go to any of the sections here or at tooners that are associated with sexual overtones. This is my choice. My choice is extended at tooners to not attach such perverse pics to my signature. It appears here at the Roo I don't have that choice. I log on and see advertisments associated apparently with peddling of the flesh. A thing I do not condone.

You tell me which is better. We both know the answer and am certain we agree on this answer.

My question to you Sir is where does a person go, what choices has he received from his internet friends to go to another place to converse, to share, to explore ideas.

I hope you statement about my taking the moral high ground was in jest as I honestly do not feel I deserve such language, perhaps I am wrong and need reexamine myself.

Regards,

John

PS. To those that may take offense I do not apologize but offer you my friendship, however you know what my stance is from my posts and if you don't care for my stance, then you don't care for my personality and thus I doubt we could ever truly be friends. I am who I am and you are who you are. I don't ask you to change for me nor will I change for you unless I see merit in your request. I see and understand so many need diversion from their lives and I can not judge but to infer I will join in the games is a stance not based in reality, at least not in my reality.
    WELL PUT....GOOD POST....PENN

The Austrlaian Capital Territory, Canberra, Flynn 2615

Dear John

This is my first "dear John letter" but you know it isn't a kiss off.

Where do we go if not here ?

For me I retraced my steps and started playing with old friends who don't really like to post on bulletin boards but maybe prefer a game of chance or just some plain old ordinary one on one contact.

Then of course in recent times with christmas and new year I have spent more time with friends and relatives and suffered the emotional highs and lows of several extended family gatherings.

In response to several other questions you raised and statements tendered I have to say that at no time did I ever think you would pay to be a member of this Roo board that was never going to happen.

You would have to wonder what has happened to the pay to play area of Roo. I'm not sure if it still functions.

Funny thing is there were a lot of long time members of Jokaroo who at the time of the private room inception bitched and squealled loud and often enough to get their free pass to Roo Nirvana and it is those same sycophantic blood sucking leeches who were the first to leave here and go to Toon Town.

As for you taking the moral high ground it was because in my view you had come to this board to defend the indefensible actions of the Jokaroo detractors who are posting what to me amounts to human exretement. If this was not the age of computers I could well imagine that some of these Toon Town Clowns are inserting an index finger into their own anus and then using it as a quill pen, so the answer is NO I do think you are taking the moral high ground in fact I am pleased to read that you are in deed in TUNE not TOON with what is going on.

Your friend .................Leigh

free thinkers?

hmm sorry but see here with all the argueing anf bitching going on, i have had red reps, told to STFU, im a biatch ( i assume thats bitch), ive to go to hell, piss off and apparently i live in a rose coloured world..and why? because I dare to be a free thinker, because I dont jump the band wagon to slag off admin..
    And those people post on toontown whatever its called, so thanks but no thanks.
    Im individual not a sheep.

Theres more to life than internet message boards and if it closes it closes, if poeple are banned then they are banned, ive I am banned then so be it...I wont lose sleep over this mess.
    I only wish that people could see not everyone is interested in the on going battle with admin.

Hello folks.

Good day to make a new start.

here the sun is shining, the birds are south, the air has a breeze, and the puppy is outside.

Well, John, where ever the wind takes you, may you have fun and enjoy laughs.

HUGS and Peace...Gods Speed.

Ephesians 5:3-5

3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity...these are improper for God's holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking

ps yes even you pat are welcome we could use a steadfast conservative double talker if you like to engage in debate dear... or are you in leigh with the Roo that peddles flesh like so many pimps on the net?
    YOU have such a way with words........ Double talker?? Now thats an invite I can refuse...

That wasnt nice.

Also I wanted to say you can talk to EB about the sig ad removal..he posted it in talk to the team.

Carry on.

3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity...these are improper for God's holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking

Hey MAA, may peace be with you and ALL of you, even Patrish, AR and Flynn!!!
    The Holy Qur'an IS science. The Bible defies science. Science is PROOVABLE. Take your pick.

ummmmmm
    The Holy Qur'an IS science. The Bible defies science. Science is PROOVABLE. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by homeinspec
    AMEN Michael,, Trish was one of the first to welcome me when I first came here back in the days of fun and NO bickering

LOVE YA BUDDY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast