TOP 10 GUN SAFETY TIPS
10. Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction.
Such as at a hippy or a communist.
9. Dumb children may get a hold of your guns and shoot each other. If your children are dumb, put them up for adoption to protect your guns.
8. No matter how responsible he seems.
Never give your gun to a monkey.
7. If guns make you nervous, drink a bottle of whiskey
before heading to the range.
6. When unholtering your weapon , Itís customary to
sayĒ excuse me while I whip this out.Ē
5. Donít load your gun unless you are ready to shoot
something or are just feeling generally angry.
4. If your gun misfires, Never look down the barrel to
inspect it. Have someone else do that for you.
3. Never use your gun to pistol whip someone, That
could mar the finish.
2. No matter how excited you are about buying your
first gun, Do not run around yelling,
ďI have a gun!! I have a gun!!Ē
1. And the most important rule of gun safety;
DONíT PISS ME OFF !!!!!!!