Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Texas vs California ...

  1. #1
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    640,514
    Rep Power
    15074

    Default Texas vs California ...

    CALIFORNIA :

    - I can wear sandals all year long

    - I go to the Beach - not "down to the shore"

    -Our chicks are WAYYYY hotter than yours. Well ... Miami can hang.

    - I say "like" and "for sure" and "right on" and "dude" and "totally" and "peace out" and "chill" and "tight" and "bro" and I say them often

    - I know what real cheese & avocados taste like

    - Everyone smokes weed and its no big deal

    - We'll roll up 40 deep when something goes down.

    - I live next door to Mexicans, but we call them American's!

    - All the porn you watch is made here, cause we're better and thats how it is

    - I don't get snowdays off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe, Shasta, and Big Bear

    - I know 65 mph really means 100

    - When someone cuts me off, they get the horn and the finger and high speed chase cuz we dont fuck around on the road

    - The drinking age is 21 but everyone starts at 14 (legally 18 if you live close enough to the border)

    - My governor can kick your governors ass

    - I can go out at midnight

    - You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code

    - I might get looked at funny by locals when I'm on vacation in their state, but when they find out I'm from California I turn into a Greek GOD

    - We don't stop at stop signs ... we do a " california roll" No cop no stop baby!

    - I can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24 hours a day

    - All the TV shows you "other" states watch get filmed here

    - We're the Golden State . Not the Cheese State . Not the Garden State ... GOLDEN!!!

    - We have In-N-Out ( Arizona and Vegas are lucky we share that with them)

    - I have the most representation in the House of Representatives, which means MY opinion means more than yours, which means I'm better than you [geez ... hahaha]

    - The best athletes come from here


    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

    TEXAS :

    Ahem ... So ... Um ... yeah ... I read this, and thought I would reply ...

    Hey ... California listen up ... Texas is where its at!

    - I too can wear sandals all year long ... plus I can put on boots to stomp your toes and I won't even stick out.

    - You may be able to go to the "beach" instead of the "shore" ... but can you go to the drive thru "Beer Barn?" What now surfer boy?

    - Your chicks aren't way hotter than ours ... they are almost equal ... and thats only due to silicone, saline, botox, lasers and hair dye ... We have the
    real ones and they can beat yours up.

    - We're taught to say "Yes Sir" and "Yes Ma'am" and respect our elders because of it. We also say "Howdy" and "fixin" and "Y'all" which are pretty much recognized right away anywhere in the world We're famous

    - You may know what real cheese and avocados taste like ... but I know what 100% Grade A Angus Beef tastes like. Who wants avocados and cheese when you can have steak and potatoes?

    - Haha ... who do you think grows the weed and sells it to you?

    - Why roll 40 deep when something goes down if 5 corn fed country boys can get the job done ...

    - I live next door to americans, but we call them mexicans

    - About your Porn ... 3 words ... "Debbie Does Dallas " ... You can brag about it now, but we started it

    - Why would you brag about not getting snow days off?

    - We're smart enought to know 65mph means 65, but our speed limit is 70.

    - When someone cuts me off, they get run over by my big ass truck, then I give them the finger and tell them to go back to california.

    - The drinking age is 21, but if you aren't chasin the beer by 1 yr old ... you're behind.

    - Yeah, Well my governor became the President of the United States ... yours isn't even eligible.

    - You can go out at midnight? Thats nice, I haven't even come home by then.

    - Ok ... you said,"You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code" and as hard as I try I have no idea what you're talking about ... I think you're watching too much tv.

    - Yeah, you'll definitely get looked at funny when you come to visit but we have another name for you pretty boys, and its not greek, its french.

    - Of course you don't stop at stop signs ... none of you can drive.

    - You can pick up Real mexican food 24 hours a day huh ... well I can swing by home depot and pick up 24 Real mexicans anytime of day. Can you say catering?

    - All the tv shows get filmed there ... but where does your favorite poker game from? Texas Hold'em anyone? Besides, we've got Walker Texas Ranger. Chuck Norris knows where it's at! lol. (I had to add something 'bout that! lmao)

    - You can keep your golden state ... We're the Lone Star State ... the one and only!! Not to mention we are the ONLY flag that can fly at the same level as the United States flag. Everyone else is beneath it.

    - Do I have to remind you about the drive thru Beer Barn again? Does In-N-Out serve alcohol? (Oh and did I mention Dr. Pepper was created in Texas ?)

    -You guys have the best athletes huh? ... Nine words ... Lance Armstrong and The University of Texas at Austin

    -Though I could mention MICHAEL JOHNSON - Olympic Sprinter, World record holder in 200m and 400m, 5 Olympic Gold metals, 9 time World Champion (born Dallas, Tx )

    -Oh and remind me again who won the Rose Bowl between USC and Texas??? I believe it was the LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    - Football is a religion, not a sport

    - 90% of football "movies" you guys are making are about Texas Football.

    - Texas is the only state that can still separate to become its own country. The only way California 's gonna accomplish that is if another earthquake comes along and you guys sink into the ocean. Can you say Atlantis ... hahaha

    And as the Great Sam Houston once said " Texas could survive without the United States , but the United States could not survive without Texas"










    It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you
    Yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at another
    and offer your hand ♥

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You told them...LOL

  3. #3
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    640,514
    Rep Power
    15074

    Default

    I love living in Texas lol most days lol










    It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you
    Yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at another
    and offer your hand ♥

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well I am certain you make Texas more bearable for the average Yankee...*wink!*

    Psycho

  5. #5
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    640,514
    Rep Power
    15074

    Default

    awwwwwwwwww ... thank you that's what the customers at Home Depot told me lol but I don't do much scenery improving shut up in this house all the time lol summer's coming, I'm hoping to find something then!










    It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you
    Yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at another
    and offer your hand ♥

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Texas girls are way hotter than California girls. Texas girls are REAL!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    640,514
    Rep Power
    15074

    Default

    I've seen a lot of places
    I've been around the world
    I've seen some pretty faces
    Been with some beautiful girls
    But after all I've witnessed one thing still amazes me
    Just like a miracle you have to see to believe

    'Cause God blessed Texas with His own hand
    Brought down angels from the promised land
    Gave 'em a place where they could dance
    If you wanna see heaven brother here's your chance
    I've been sent to spread the message
    God blessed Texas

    First He lit sunshine
    Then He made the waters deep
    Then He gave us moonlight
    For all the world to see
    Well everybody knows that the Lord works in mysterious ways
    He took a rest then on the very next day

    God blessed Texas with His own hand
    Brought down angels from the promised land
    Gave 'em a place where they could dance
    If you wanna see heaven brother here's your chance
    I've been sent to spread the message
    God blessed Texas












    It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you
    Yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at another
    and offer your hand ♥

  8. #8
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    640,514
    Rep Power
    15074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHarry View Post
    Texas girls are way hotter than California girls. Texas girls are REAL!
    from my silky long hair to my sexy long legs ... lol










    It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you
    Yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at another
    and offer your hand ♥

  9. #9
    Jokeroo VIP Status mountainlion20032003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    North Dakota! Roaming In Mountainlion Country!
    Posts
    77,695
    Rep Power
    4009

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    CALIFORNIA :

    - I can wear sandals all year long

    - I go to the Beach - not "down to the shore"

    -Our chicks are WAYYYY hotter than yours. Well ... Miami can hang.

    - I say "like" and "for sure" and "right on" and "dude" and "totally" and "peace out" and "chill" and "tight" and "bro" and I say them often

    - I know what real cheese & avocados taste like

    - Everyone smokes weed and its no big deal

    - We'll roll up 40 deep when something goes down.

    - I live next door to Mexicans, but we call them American's!

    - All the porn you watch is made here, cause we're better and thats how it is

    - I don't get snowdays off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe, Shasta, and Big Bear

    - I know 65 mph really means 100

    - When someone cuts me off, they get the horn and the finger and high speed chase cuz we dont fuck around on the road

    - The drinking age is 21 but everyone starts at 14 (legally 18 if you live close enough to the border)

    - My governor can kick your governors ass

    - I can go out at midnight

    - You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code

    - I might get looked at funny by locals when I'm on vacation in their state, but when they find out I'm from California I turn into a Greek GOD

    - We don't stop at stop signs ... we do a " california roll" No cop no stop baby!

    - I can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24 hours a day

    - All the TV shows you "other" states watch get filmed here

    - We're the Golden State . Not the Cheese State . Not the Garden State ... GOLDEN!!!

    - We have In-N-Out ( Arizona and Vegas are lucky we share that with them)

    - I have the most representation in the House of Representatives, which means MY opinion means more than yours, which means I'm better than you [geez ... hahaha]

    - The best athletes come from here

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

    TEXAS :

    Ahem ... So ... Um ... yeah ... I read this, and thought I would reply ...

    Hey ... California listen up ... Texas is where its at!

    - I too can wear sandals all year long ... plus I can put on boots to stomp your toes and I won't even stick out.

    - You may be able to go to the "beach" instead of the "shore" ... but can you go to the drive thru "Beer Barn?" What now surfer boy?

    - Your chicks aren't way hotter than ours ... they are almost equal ... and thats only due to silicone, saline, botox, lasers and hair dye ... We have the
    real ones and they can beat yours up.

    - We're taught to say "Yes Sir" and "Yes Ma'am" and respect our elders because of it. We also say "Howdy" and "fixin" and "Y'all" which are pretty much recognized right away anywhere in the world We're famous

    - You may know what real cheese and avocados taste like ... but I know what 100% Grade A Angus Beef tastes like. Who wants avocados and cheese when you can have steak and potatoes?

    - Haha ... who do you think grows the weed and sells it to you?

    - Why roll 40 deep when something goes down if 5 corn fed country boys can get the job done ...

    - I live next door to americans, but we call them mexicans

    - About your Porn ... 3 words ... "Debbie Does Dallas " ... You can brag about it now, but we started it

    - Why would you brag about not getting snow days off?

    - We're smart enought to know 65mph means 65, but our speed limit is 70.

    - When someone cuts me off, they get run over by my big ass truck, then I give them the finger and tell them to go back to california.

    - The drinking age is 21, but if you aren't chasin the beer by 1 yr old ... you're behind.

    - Yeah, Well my governor became the President of the United States ... yours isn't even eligible.

    - You can go out at midnight? Thats nice, I haven't even come home by then.

    - Ok ... you said,"You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code" and as hard as I try I have no idea what you're talking about ... I think you're watching too much tv.

    - Yeah, you'll definitely get looked at funny when you come to visit but we have another name for you pretty boys, and its not greek, its french.

    - Of course you don't stop at stop signs ... none of you can drive.

    - You can pick up Real mexican food 24 hours a day huh ... well I can swing by home depot and pick up 24 Real mexicans anytime of day. Can you say catering?

    - All the tv shows get filmed there ... but where does your favorite poker game from? Texas Hold'em anyone? Besides, we've got Walker Texas Ranger. Chuck Norris knows where it's at! lol. (I had to add something 'bout that! lmao)

    - You can keep your golden state ... We're the Lone Star State ... the one and only!! Not to mention we are the ONLY flag that can fly at the same level as the United States flag. Everyone else is beneath it.

    - Do I have to remind you about the drive thru Beer Barn again? Does In-N-Out serve alcohol? (Oh and did I mention Dr. Pepper was created in Texas ?)

    -You guys have the best athletes huh? ... Nine words ... Lance Armstrong and The University of Texas at Austin

    -Though I could mention MICHAEL JOHNSON - Olympic Sprinter, World record holder in 200m and 400m, 5 Olympic Gold metals, 9 time World Champion (born Dallas, Tx )

    -Oh and remind me again who won the Rose Bowl between USC and Texas??? I believe it was the LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    - Football is a religion, not a sport

    - 90% of football "movies" you guys are making are about Texas Football.

    - Texas is the only state that can still separate to become its own country. The only way California 's gonna accomplish that is if another earthquake comes along and you guys sink into the ocean. Can you say Atlantis ... hahaha

    And as the Great Sam Houston once said " Texas could survive without the United States , but the United States could not survive without Texas"
    Three cheers for Texas! I would take Texas any day! LOL!






  10. #10
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    640,514
    Rep Power
    15074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainlion20032003 View Post
    Three cheers for Texas! I would take Texas any day! LOL!
    me too! lol











    It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you
    Yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at another
    and offer your hand ♥

  11. #11
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    640,514
    Rep Power
    15074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crudebug View Post
    The best things about Texas....

    It may have gushed `crude' (oil)
    but it squirted out something better....
    SQUIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippppeeeeee
    lol ... the yellow rose of Texas lol











    It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you
    Yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at another
    and offer your hand ♥

Similar Threads

  1. This is California so . . .
    By Pixsurguy in forum Battle of Sexes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:13 PM
  2. California then and now..........lol
    By Boys Night Out in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 05:11 PM
  3. California!!
    By DragonMaster55 in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 04:54 AM
  4. You Know You're From California If:
    By ♪ Grouchie ♪ in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 11:26 AM
  5. Only in California
    By essex boy in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 01:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Funny videos, funny pictures and free online games is the nature and meaning of Jokeroo. With countless users around the world uploading, they are slowling building a wealth of great content. Did I mention that they are earning from that content? If you have any funny videos, pictures or fun games, upload it to Jokeroo and watch your balance grow!

© 2010 JMG - Jolted Media Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.