Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Large Vaginas

  1. #1
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default Large Vaginas

    An explorer is searching in the Amazon jungle for this lost tribe whose women are reputed to have vaginas that are three inches wide and twelve inches long.
    Finally he finds the tribe and is invited to sit down with the chief.
    "Is it correct," he says to the chief," that your women have vaginas that are three inches wide and twelve inches long?"
    "That correct, man," says the chief.
    "However do you manage to have sex with women with vaginas that are three inches wide and twelve inches long?" inquires the explorer.
    "The chief looks at him as if he were an idiot and says,
    "They stretch, man. They stretch!"


  2. #2
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Lotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    21,550
    Rep Power
    2348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    An explorer is searching in the Amazon jungle for this lost tribe whose women are reputed to have vaginas that are three inches wide and twelve inches long.
    Finally he finds the tribe and is invited to sit down with the chief.
    "Is it correct," he says to the chief," that your women have vaginas that are three inches wide and twelve inches long?"
    "That correct, man," says the chief.
    "However do you manage to have sex with women with vaginas that are three inches wide and twelve inches long?" inquires the explorer.
    "The chief looks at him as if he were an idiot and says,
    "They stretch, man. They stretch!"
    They must be big boys then! lol

  3. #3
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    638,069
    Rep Power
    15072

    Default

    lmao ... if it doesn't fit, make it lol










    I'm thankful for my family
    I'm thankful for my friends
    I'm thankful for the love and blessings
    That never ever ends! ♥

  4. #4
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotty View Post
    They must be big boys then! lol
    They are damn sure men, if they are that big..lol


  5. #5
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    lmao ... if it doesn't fit, make it lol
    I think everything usually adjusts to where things will work..lol


  6. #6
    Super Moderator kipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the Roo mostly
    Posts
    28,366
    Rep Power
    8704

    Default

    I have to put up with this all the time. .lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kipper View Post
    I have to put up with this all the time. .lol
    The only ones I have ever seen that were that big were on a cow..lol


  8. #8
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    63,533
    Rep Power
    7989

    Default

    They're already stretched enough don't you think?..lol..








  9. #9
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie View Post
    They're already stretched enough don't you think?..lol..
    They will usually form themselves to fit whatever is put in them..lol


  10. #10
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    638,069
    Rep Power
    15072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I think everything usually adjusts to where things will work..lol
    a most heavenly design ... lol










    I'm thankful for my family
    I'm thankful for my friends
    I'm thankful for the love and blessings
    That never ever ends! ♥

  11. #11
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    a most heavenly design ... lol
    I have never found anything wrong with it..lol


  12. #12
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    638,069
    Rep Power
    15072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I have never found anything wrong with it..lol
    never? lol not even when you woke up and wanted to chew your arm off? lol










    I'm thankful for my family
    I'm thankful for my friends
    I'm thankful for the love and blessings
    That never ever ends! ♥

  13. #13
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    638,069
    Rep Power
    15072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kipper View Post
    I have to put up with this all the time. .lol
    I know the feeling ... lol










    I'm thankful for my family
    I'm thankful for my friends
    I'm thankful for the love and blessings
    That never ever ends! ♥

  14. #14
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    never? lol not even when you woke up and wanted to chew your arm off? lol
    That is from the looks of everything else except the pussy...lol


  15. #15
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    638,069
    Rep Power
    15072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    That is from the looks of everything else except the pussy...lol
    no such thing as an ugly pussy? lol I think we've seen enough posts to know that's not true lol










    I'm thankful for my family
    I'm thankful for my friends
    I'm thankful for the love and blessings
    That never ever ends! ♥

  16. #16
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    no such thing as an ugly pussy? lol I think we've seen enough posts to know that's not true lol
    But I have seen some that I had rather look at than their face. And there are some that look like a wagon track thru a pile of fresh cow shit. lol


  17. #17
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    638,069
    Rep Power
    15072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    But I have seen some that I had rather look at than their face. And there are some that look like a wagon track thru a pile of fresh cow shit. lol
    I just don't know what to say to that lol










    I'm thankful for my family
    I'm thankful for my friends
    I'm thankful for the love and blessings
    That never ever ends! ♥

  18. #18
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I just don't know what to say to that lol
    That's a new one. I have never seen you speechless..lol


  19. #19
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    638,069
    Rep Power
    15072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    That's a new one. I have never seen you speechless..lol
    it happens quite often lol I just usually don't say anything ... lmao










    I'm thankful for my family
    I'm thankful for my friends
    I'm thankful for the love and blessings
    That never ever ends! ♥

  20. #20
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,162
    Rep Power
    5710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    it happens quite often lol I just usually don't say anything ... lmao
    That's dangerous when you don't have something to say..You can always talk to me sweetheart...lol


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Getting vaginas sliced and diced.
    By mazbut in forum Relationship Help & Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:25 AM
  2. Stuff In Celebrity Vaginas.
    By BrainKandy in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 08:13 AM
  3. Stuff In Celebrity Vaginas.
    By BrainKandy in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 09:34 AM
  4. Vaginas only!!!
    By MyOroark in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 02:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Funny videos, funny pictures and free online games is the nature and meaning of Jokeroo. With countless users around the world uploading, they are slowling building a wealth of great content. Did I mention that they are earning from that content? If you have any funny videos, pictures or fun games, upload it to Jokeroo and watch your balance grow!

© 2010 JMG - Jolted Media Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.