• 1 Post By Crudebug
  • 1 Post By Bamber
  • 1 Post By Crudebug
  • 1 Post By Crudebug
  • 2 Post By brilor
  • 2 Post By stevent222

Thread: Black midget nun

Default Black midget nun

Six of the seven dwarfs are sitting around the house one day when Sleepy rushes in and says, "Guess what guys, I've won a trip to see the Pope!"
    Everyone gets all excited and chants, "We finally get to ask him, we finally get to ask him."
    The next day, they are standing in front of the Pope, Dopey out in front of the other six. All the other six start pushing Dopey and saying, "Go ahead, Dopey, ask him, ask him!"
    The Pope looks at Dopey and asks, "Do you have a question to ask me, young man?"
    Dopey looks up shyly and says, "Well, yes." The Pope tells him to go ahead and ask. Dopey asks, "Well, do....do they have nuns in Alaska?"
    The Pope replies, "Well, yes, I'm sure we have nuns in Alaska."
    The others all keep nudging Dopey and chanting, "Ask him the rest, Dopey, ask him the rest!"
    The Pope asks Dopey if there's more to his question, and Dopey continues, "Well, uh, do they have, uh, black nuns in Alaska?"
    To which the Pope replies, "Well, my son, I think there must be a few black nuns in Alaska, yes."
    Still not satisfied, the others keep saying, " Ask him the last part, Dopey, ask him the last part!"
    The Pope asks Dopey, "Is there still more to your question?"
    To which Dopey replies, "Well, uh, yeah..... are there, uh, are there any midget black nuns in Alaska?"
    The startled Pope replies, "Well, no, my son, I really don't think there are any midget black nuns in Alaska."
    At this, Dopey turns all kinds of colours, and the others start laughing, and yelling, "Dopey fucked a penguin, Dopey fucked a penguin!"
    stevent222 likes this.

Default Re: Black midget nun

I think they're just jealous! lol

There's more, much more, to Christmas than candlelight and cheer
    It's the spirit of sweet friendship that brightens all year
    It's thoughtfulness and kindness, it's hope reborn again
    For peace, for understanding, and for goodwill to men ♥

Must have been in a Zoo too, if it was in Alaska.
    stevent222 likes this.
    Usquequaque in fimus; tantum sublimitas varius.

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I think they're just jealous! lol
    At least he did not cum back with frost on his lips and boasted that he went down on a seal..
    stevent222 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamber View Post

Must have been in a Zoo too, if it was in Alaska.
    Palin's pets?
    stevent222 likes this.

It was Friday, and four nuns went to the priest at the local Catholic church to ask for the weekend off. They argued back and forth for a few minutes. Finally the priest agreed to let them leave the convent for the weekend.

"However", he said, "as soon as you get back Monday morning I want you to confess to me what you did over the weekend." The four nuns agree, and run off.

Monday comes, and the four nuns return. The first nun goes to the priest and says, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned." The priest asks, "What did you do, Sister?" She replies, "I watched an R-rated movie." The priest looks up at heaven for a few seconds, then replies, "You are forgiven. Go and drink the holy water."

The first nun leaves, and the fourth nun begins to chuckle quietly under her breath. The second nun then goes up to the priest and says, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned." The priest replies, "OK, what happened?" She says, "I was driving my brother's car down the street in front of his house, and I hit a neighbors dog and killed it."

The priest looks up to heaven for half a minute, then says, "You are forgiven. Go and drink the holy water." The second nun goes out. By this time, the fourth nun is laughing quite audibly.

Then the third nun walks to the priest and says, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned." The priest asks, "Out with it. What did you do?" She says, "Last night, I ran naked up and down Main Street."

The priest looks up at heaven for a full five minutes before responding, "God forgives you. Go and drink the holy water." She leaves.

The fourth nun falls on the floor, laughing so hard tears run down her cheeks. The priest asks her, "OK. What did you do that was so darn funny?"

The fourth nun replies, "I peed in the holy water..."
    squirt and Crudebug like this.

Et periit quos diligebat dicitur plena semper mauris!.