Redneck Lottery Winner
Politically INCORRECT southern humor...(not intended
to offend nobody...or is that anybody?)
* A guy from Alabama passed away and left his entire estate to his
beloved widow, but she can't touch it 'til she's 14.
* How can you tell if a Louisiana redneck is married? There's
dried tobacco juice on both sides of his pick-up truck.
* Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age in
Oklahoma to 32? It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the
* What do they call reruns of "Hee Haw" in Alabama? Documentaries.
* Where was the toothbrush invented? Mississippi. If it had
been invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teeth brush.
* A Georgia State trooper pulls over a pickup on I-75 and says to
the driver, "Got any I.D.?" and the driver replies "Bout wut?"
* Did you hear about the $3 million Arkansas State Lottery? The
winner gets $3.00 a year for a million years.
* The governor's mansion in Alabama burned down! Yep. Pert' near
took out the whole trailer park. The library was a total loss too.
Both books -- poof! -- up in flames and he hadn't even finished
coloring one of them.
* A new law was recently passed in Mississippi: When a couple
gets divorced, they are STILL cousins.