Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Cowboys And Muslims (for You Cowboys And Cowgirls)

  1. #1
    Senior Member flyonthewallnum#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    mississippi
    Posts
    11,217
    Rep Power
    164

    Icon17 Cowboys And Muslims (for You Cowboys And Cowgirls)

    Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge
    in Cheyenne, Wyoming, awaiting their flights.

    One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student,newly arrived at the University of Wyoming from the Middle East.

    Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures.

    Soon the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim
    and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

    The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around,and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

    Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly speaks, "At one
    time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

    The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people
    were few," he sneers, "but now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

    The Wyoming cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from
    the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't
    played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."
    Thanks wiremaster


  2. #2
    Senior Member jezebel64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    261

    Default

    lmao..................hell yeah
    God Bless our Troops!!!!!!!!!


  3. #3
    Senior Member flyonthewallnum#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    mississippi
    Posts
    11,217
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    thank you Jez. Feel the same way dear. God Bless the Troops
    Thanks wiremaster


  4. #4
    Senior Member Rainy1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the wild tundra of Maine
    Posts
    8,363
    Rep Power
    906

    Default

    You got me cracking up! LMAO



  5. #5
    Member Pretty_in_Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Clacka-My-Ass, OR
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyonthewallnum#1
    Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge
    in Cheyenne, Wyoming, awaiting their flights.

    One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student,newly arrived at the University of Wyoming from the Middle East.

    Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures.

    Soon the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim
    and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

    The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around,and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

    Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly speaks, "At one
    time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

    The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people
    were few," he sneers, "but now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

    The Wyoming cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from
    the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't
    played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."

    LMAO!!! wooohooo that's awesome fly!!!










  6. #6
    Senior Member flyonthewallnum#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    mississippi
    Posts
    11,217
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Well glad I got ya crackin up Rainy. thanks darlin
    Thanks PIP glad ya liked it dear.
    Thanks wiremaster


  7. #7
    Member Pretty_in_Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Clacka-My-Ass, OR
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyonthewallnum#1
    Well glad I got ya crackin up Rainy. thanks darlin
    Thanks PIP glad ya liked it dear.

    what can i say???


    Redneck Woman
    **gretchen wilson**


    Well,
    I ain't never been the Barbie doll type
    No, I can't swig that sweet Champagne
    I'd rather drink beer all night
    In a tavern or in a honky tonk
    or on a four-wheel drive tailgate
    I've got posters on my wall
    of Skynyrd, Kid and Strait
    Some people look down on me
    but I don't give a rip
    I'll stand barefooted
    in my own front yard
    with a baby on my hip

    'Cause I'm a redneck woman
    I ain't no high class broad
    I'm just a product of my raising
    I say, 'hey ya'll' and 'yee-haw'
    And I keep my Christmas lights on
    On my front porch all year long
    And I know all the words
    to every Charlie Daniels song
    So here's to all my sisters out there
    keeping it country
    Let me get a big 'hell yeah'
    from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah

    Victoria's Secret
    well their stuff's real nice
    But I can buy the same damn thing
    on a Wal-Mart shelf half price
    And still look sexy,
    just as sexy as those models on TV
    I don't need no designer tag
    to make my man want me
    Well, you might think I'm trashy
    a little too hardcore
    But in my neck of the woods
    I'm just the girl next door

    I'm a redneck woman
    I ain't no high class broad
    I'm just a product of my raising
    I say, 'hey y'all' and 'yee-haw'
    And I keep my Christmas lights on
    On my front porch all year long
    And I know all the words
    to every Tanya Tucker song
    So here's to all my sisters out there
    keeping it country
    Let me get a big 'hell yeah'
    from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah
    I'm a redneck woman
    I ain't no high class broad
    I'm just a product of my raising
    I say, 'hey y'all' and 'yee-haw'
    And I keep my Christmas lights on
    On my front porch all year long
    And I know all the words
    to every ol' Bocephus song
    So here's to all my sisters out there
    keeping it country
    Let me get a big 'hell yeah'
    from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah
    Hell yeah, hell yeah
    Hell yeah
    I said hell yeah!










  8. #8
    Senior Member Rainy1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the wild tundra of Maine
    Posts
    8,363
    Rep Power
    906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyonthewallnum#1
    Well glad I got ya crackin up Rainy. thanks darlin
    Thanks PIP glad ya liked it dear.
    You always get me laughing hun!



  9. #9
    Senior Member Jason_darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Backwoods Georgia, but my heart is in the hands of a Canadian Goddess
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Hell Yea Fly Hell Yea
    Love, Magic, Fire, and Inspiration all begin with a spark and lead to great things.
    I dream of the day I hold my goddess in my arms.

  10. #10
    Senior Member AuroraAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,102
    Rep Power
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyonthewallnum#1
    Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge
    in Cheyenne, Wyoming, awaiting their flights.

    One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student,newly arrived at the University of Wyoming from the Middle East.

    Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures.

    Soon the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim
    and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

    The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around,and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

    Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly speaks, "At one
    time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

    The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people
    were few," he sneers, "but now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

    The Wyoming cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from
    the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't
    played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."
    LMAO!! Good one, Fly darlin.



    Thank you, Sisters

  11. #11
    Senior Member flyonthewallnum#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    mississippi
    Posts
    11,217
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Thanks Jason thought you'd like that lol
    Thanks wiremaster


  12. #12
    Senior Member flyonthewallnum#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    mississippi
    Posts
    11,217
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    always glad to see I can make ya laugh aurora dear
    Thanks wiremaster


  13. #13
    Senior Member dragonprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    in Cambridge, Mass. for now, but my heart is in Peterborough, Ontario!
    Posts
    4,186
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty_in_Pink
    what can i say???


    Redneck Woman
    **gretchen wilson**


    Well,
    I ain't never been the Barbie doll type
    No, I can't swig that sweet Champagne
    I'd rather drink beer all night
    In a tavern or in a honky tonk
    or on a four-wheel drive tailgate
    I've got posters on my wall
    of Skynyrd, Kid and Strait
    Some people look down on me
    but I don't give a rip
    I'll stand barefooted
    in my own front yard
    with a baby on my hip

    'Cause I'm a redneck woman
    I ain't no high class broad
    I'm just a product of my raising
    I say, 'hey ya'll' and 'yee-haw'
    And I keep my Christmas lights on
    On my front porch all year long
    And I know all the words
    to every Charlie Daniels song
    So here's to all my sisters out there
    keeping it country
    Let me get a big 'hell yeah'
    from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah

    Victoria's Secret
    well their stuff's real nice
    But I can buy the same damn thing
    on a Wal-Mart shelf half price
    And still look sexy,
    just as sexy as those models on TV
    I don't need no designer tag
    to make my man want me
    Well, you might think I'm trashy
    a little too hardcore
    But in my neck of the woods
    I'm just the girl next door

    I'm a redneck woman
    I ain't no high class broad
    I'm just a product of my raising
    I say, 'hey y'all' and 'yee-haw'
    And I keep my Christmas lights on
    On my front porch all year long
    And I know all the words
    to every Tanya Tucker song
    So here's to all my sisters out there
    keeping it country
    Let me get a big 'hell yeah'
    from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah
    I'm a redneck woman
    I ain't no high class broad
    I'm just a product of my raising
    I say, 'hey y'all' and 'yee-haw'
    And I keep my Christmas lights on
    On my front porch all year long
    And I know all the words
    to every ol' Bocephus song
    So here's to all my sisters out there
    keeping it country
    Let me get a big 'hell yeah'
    from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah
    Hell yeah, hell yeah
    Hell yeah
    I said hell yeah!

    oh wow, very well said pretty_in_pink... i love gretchen wilson she's amazing... and btw i love your sig pic too... well i like dragons in general, but it's really cute!!!

  14. #14
    Member *lulu*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Lmao another good on fly!





    lulu

  15. #15
    Senior Member flyonthewallnum#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    mississippi
    Posts
    11,217
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Thanks PIP. I know that song lol

    Thank ya much Lulu. always appreciated darlin
    Thanks wiremaster


Similar Threads

  1. Two Cowboys!
    By mountainlion20032003 in forum Battle of Sexes
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 11:29 AM
  2. three cowboys
    By Anna in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2005, 06:15 AM
  3. The Cowboys New Car!!!!
    By runaway_04654 in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 09:12 AM
  4. Cowboys and Muslims
    By MarlboroCowboy76 in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 04:43 AM
  5. Cowboys & Muslims
    By sallyanne in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Funny videos, funny pictures and free online games is the nature and meaning of Jokeroo. With countless users around the world uploading, they are slowling building a wealth of great content. Did I mention that they are earning from that content? If you have any funny videos, pictures or fun games, upload it to Jokeroo and watch your balance grow!

© 2010 JMG - Jolted Media Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.