Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: Some Deep thoughts to ponder

  1. #1
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default Some Deep thoughts to ponder

    Deep Thoughts

    1. Why do pajamas have pockets?
    2. Why do people sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" when they are already there?
    3. Does anybody actually enjoy the music they hear when they're on "hold"?
    4. Why is it called a hamburger when it is beef?
    5. Why are they called apartments when they're all together?
    6. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
    7. How come permanents are temporary?
    8. Before they invented golf balls, how did they measure hail?
    9. Why aren't they called bakies instead of cookies?
    10. Why isn't the word "phonetic" spelled the way it sounds?
    11. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
    12. Do you need a silencer to shoot a mime?
    13. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
    14. How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
    15. If a 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
    16. If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?
    17. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they make the Teflon stick to the pan?
    18. Since cats always land on their feet & buttered toast always lands butter-side down, what would happen if you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and tossed it?
    19. If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
    20. Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of a drive-up ATM?
    21. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
    22. Why is it cargo on a ship and a shipment in a car?
    23. If the little indestructible black box is indestructible, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
    24. Why is it that while you are driving and looking for
    an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
    25. Will they let you buy anything specific at a general store?
    26. Where do you park if you work at a fire hydrant factory?
    27. When will they make a decaffeinated coffee table?
    28. What is another word for thesaurus?
    29. What did cured ham have before it was cured?
    30. What is an occasional table when it is not a table?
    31. Why is abbreviated such a long word?
    32. If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
    33. Do vegetarians ever eat animal crackers?
    34. Why do women open their mouths when they put on mascara?
    35. Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?
    36. When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
    37. If police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has a right to remain silent?
    38. If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
    39. What do you do when you discover an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?
    40. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
    41. After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?
    42. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
    43. Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
    44. How do you know when it is time to tune your bagpipes?
    45. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
    46. When you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
    47. Why do they call it a TV Set when you only get one?
    48. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
    49. What happens if you can't remember where you planted your forget-me-nots?
    50. What does a compass do at the North Pole?
    51. How do they get deer to cross the roads at those yellow signs?
    52. Why do they call it "raising" a building when they tear it down?
    53. When an alarm sounds, why do we say it goes "off"?
    54. Why do elevators go down?
    55. Why is quicksand so slow?
    56. Why do packages of circus peanuts include nutritional facts?
    57. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
    58. Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor, but book publishers aren't afraid to have Chapter 11?
    59. Why do we play in recitals and recite in plays?
    60. Where are Preparations A-G?
    61. If knees bent backwards, what would chairs look like?
    62. When you open a new bag of cotton balls, are you supposed to throw the top one away?
    63. How did a fool and his money get together in the first place?
    64. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
    65. If you're cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
    66. Why in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
    67. Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
    68. Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
    69. How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't live there?
    70. What would Geronimo say if he jumped out of an airplane?
    71. Why do light switches say on/off? When it is on you can see it is on and when it is off you can't see to read?
    72. Does a goose get people bumps?
    73. Who invented the dickey? And Why?
    74. Why do they call it evaporated milk if it's still there when you open the can?
    75. Who decides it's "I" before "E" except after "C"?
    76. Why do umpires always turn around to sweep off home plate?
    77. If we smoke in smoking jackets, and we sleep in sleeping bags, what do we do in wind breakers?





  2. #2
    Senior Member lady_blueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan, Macomb County
    Posts
    13,575
    Rep Power
    4687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiremaster
    Deep Thoughts

    1. Why do pajamas have pockets?
    2. Why do people sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" when they are already there?
    3. Does anybody actually enjoy the music they hear when they're on "hold"?
    4. Why is it called a hamburger when it is beef?
    5. Why are they called apartments when they're all together?
    6. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
    7. How come permanents are temporary?
    8. Before they invented golf balls, how did they measure hail?
    9. Why aren't they called bakies instead of cookies?
    10. Why isn't the word "phonetic" spelled the way it sounds?
    11. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
    12. Do you need a silencer to shoot a mime?
    13. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
    14. How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
    15. If a 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
    16. If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?
    17. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they make the Teflon stick to the pan?
    18. Since cats always land on their feet & buttered toast always lands butter-side down, what would happen if you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and tossed it?
    19. If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
    20. Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of a drive-up ATM?
    21. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
    22. Why is it cargo on a ship and a shipment in a car?
    23. If the little indestructible black box is indestructible, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
    24. Why is it that while you are driving and looking for
    an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
    25. Will they let you buy anything specific at a general store?
    26. Where do you park if you work at a fire hydrant factory?
    27. When will they make a decaffeinated coffee table?
    28. What is another word for thesaurus?
    29. What did cured ham have before it was cured?
    30. What is an occasional table when it is not a table?
    31. Why is abbreviated such a long word?
    32. If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
    33. Do vegetarians ever eat animal crackers?
    34. Why do women open their mouths when they put on mascara?
    35. Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?
    36. When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
    37. If police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has a right to remain silent?
    38. If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
    39. What do you do when you discover an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?
    40. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
    41. After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?
    42. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
    43. Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
    44. How do you know when it is time to tune your bagpipes?
    45. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
    46. When you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
    47. Why do they call it a TV Set when you only get one?
    48. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
    49. What happens if you can't remember where you planted your forget-me-nots?
    50. What does a compass do at the North Pole?
    51. How do they get deer to cross the roads at those yellow signs?
    52. Why do they call it "raising" a building when they tear it down?
    53. When an alarm sounds, why do we say it goes "off"?
    54. Why do elevators go down?
    55. Why is quicksand so slow?
    56. Why do packages of circus peanuts include nutritional facts?
    57. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
    58. Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor, but book publishers aren't afraid to have Chapter 11?
    59. Why do we play in recitals and recite in plays?
    60. Where are Preparations A-G?
    61. If knees bent backwards, what would chairs look like?
    62. When you open a new bag of cotton balls, are you supposed to throw the top one away?
    63. How did a fool and his money get together in the first place?
    64. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
    65. If you're cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
    66. Why in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
    67. Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
    68. Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
    69. How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't live there?
    70. What would Geronimo say if he jumped out of an airplane?
    71. Why do light switches say on/off? When it is on you can see it is on and when it is off you can't see to read?
    72. Does a goose get people bumps?
    73. Who invented the dickey? And Why?
    74. Why do they call it evaporated milk if it's still there when you open the can?
    75. Who decides it's "I" before "E" except after "C"?
    76. Why do umpires always turn around to sweep off home plate?
    77. If we smoke in smoking jackets, and we sleep in sleeping bags, what do we do in wind breakers?
    LOL....they make since to me






    "HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE"

  3. #3
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lady_blueyes
    LOL....they make since to me
    Gave me a headache thinking about all of them LOL





  4. #4
    Senior Member lady_blueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan, Macomb County
    Posts
    13,575
    Rep Power
    4687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiremaster
    Gave me a headache thinking about all of them LOL

    Most of them make perfect sense






    "HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE"

  5. #5
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lady_blueyes
    Most of them make perfect sense
    LOL yes they do but the others are a little strange





  6. #6
    Senior Member lady_blueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan, Macomb County
    Posts
    13,575
    Rep Power
    4687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiremaster
    LOL yes they do but the others are a little strange
    Yeah, but what isn't strange these day's






    "HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE"

  7. #7
    Senior Member Noddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Mt Gambier
    Posts
    3,103
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    well, for number three............hell no! its usually classical music designed to not piss you off...but of course if you dont like the music it will piss you off

  8. #8
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lady_blueyes
    Yeah, but what isn't strange these day's
    People bumps on a goose? LOL





  9. #9
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy
    well, for number three............hell no! its usually classical music designed to not piss you off...but of course if you dont like the music it will piss you off
    Just being put on hold pisses me off, music ot not LOL





  10. #10
    Senior Member lady_blueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan, Macomb County
    Posts
    13,575
    Rep Power
    4687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiremaster
    People bumps on a goose? LOL

    Well i can't say for sure, that they don't get ppl bumps lol






    "HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE"

  11. #11
    Senior Member dezired_dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    With Wire Master in Michigan
    Posts
    10,220
    Rep Power
    599

    Default

    Why is the grass always greener on the other side?? LOL





  12. #12
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lady_blueyes
    Well i can't say for sure, that they don't get ppl bumps lol
    LOL not one I want to ponder deliberately LOL





  13. #13
    Senior Member lady_blueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan, Macomb County
    Posts
    13,575
    Rep Power
    4687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dezired_dreams
    Why is the grass always greener on the other side?? LOL
    I think it all fake DD....lol






    "HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE"

  14. #14
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dezired_dreams
    Why is the grass always greener on the other side?? LOL
    Thats where the septic tank is LOL





  15. #15
    Senior Member lady_blueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan, Macomb County
    Posts
    13,575
    Rep Power
    4687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiremaster
    LOL not one I want to ponder deliberately LOL
    But it's a way to know for sure...lol






    "HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE"

  16. #16
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lady_blueyes
    But it's a way to know for sure...lol
    Call a vet and let him ponder it LOL





  17. #17
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    625,108
    Rep Power
    14996

    Default

    more things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol










    Mi vida Loca over and over
    destiny turns on a dime
    I go where the wind blows
    you can't tame a wild rose
    Welcome to my crazy life ♥

  18. #18
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    more things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol
    and some that make you go WTF





  19. #19
    Super Moderator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    625,108
    Rep Power
    14996

    Default

    true! lmao!











    Mi vida Loca over and over
    destiny turns on a dime
    I go where the wind blows
    you can't tame a wild rose
    Welcome to my crazy life ♥

  20. #20
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    Gonna need a big bottle of tylenol 3 to keep thinking about all those LOL





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thoughts to PONDER
    By TakinMyLyfeBack in forum The Society
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. *Ten Thoughts to Ponder in 2006*
    By LAWRENCE in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 11:42 AM
  3. Top Ten Thoughts to Ponder
    By crushfordupont24 in forum Battle of Sexes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 06:34 PM
  4. Thoughts to ponder
    By bufordjm in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 06:58 PM
  5. Thoughts to ponder
    By brilor in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 11:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Funny videos, funny pictures and free online games is the nature and meaning of Jokeroo. With countless users around the world uploading, they are slowling building a wealth of great content. Did I mention that they are earning from that content? If you have any funny videos, pictures or fun games, upload it to Jokeroo and watch your balance grow!

© 2010 JMG - Jolted Media Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.