Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The Blonde's Naked Men!

  1. #1
    Member Jhoneycann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Al.
    Posts
    1,785
    Rep Power
    357

    Icon17 The Blonde's Naked Men!

    The Blonde's Naked Men!





    A blonde's car breaks down on the Interstate one day.



    So she eases it over onto the shoulder of the road. She carefully steps out of the car and opens the trunk. Out jump two men in trench coats who walk to the rear of the vehicle where they stand facing oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats and exposing their nude bodies to approaching drivers...




    Not surprisingly, one of the worst pileups in history of this highway occurs.



    It's not very long before a police car shows up.



    The cop, clearly enraged, runs toward the blonde


    of the disabled vehicle yelling,

    "What the hell is going on here?"

    "My car broke down," says the lady, calmly.

    "Well, what are these perverts doing here by the road?!" asks the cop...

    And she said....



    (This is good...)




    (Ready?)





    (Remember, she's a blonde...)

    "Those are my emergency flashers!" she replied.












    I hope you all will have a lovely day.

  2. #2
    Senior Member smileyluvzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    somewhere with my "big" boy :)
    Posts
    9,289
    Rep Power
    832

    Default

    lol hilarious good post


  3. #3
    Member Jhoneycann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Al.
    Posts
    1,785
    Rep Power
    357

    Icon17

    04-21-2006 10:20 AM
    smileyluvzulol hilarious good post







    smileyluvzu for your reply


    I hope you all will have a lovely day.

  4. #4
    Jokeroo VIP Status Wiremaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    From Arkansas, stuck in Michigan
    Posts
    54,108
    Rep Power
    1223

    Default

    The pile up caused by men trying not to look at the flashers except the one gay guy who stared

  5. #5
    Member Jhoneycann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Al.
    Posts
    1,785
    Rep Power
    357

    Icon17

    04-21-2006 04:18 PM
    WiremasterThe pile up caused by men trying not to look at the flashers except the one gay guy who stared

    Now it could have been a blonde who started it by looking at the men flashers and not the road lol.
    Wiremaster for your reply


    I hope you all will have a lovely day.

  6. #6
    Jokeroo VIP Status mountainlion20032003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    North Dakota! Roaming In Mountainlion Country!
    Posts
    77,695
    Rep Power
    4007

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoneycann
    The Blonde's Naked Men!







    A blonde's car breaks down on the Interstate one day.



    So she eases it over onto the shoulder of the road. She carefully steps out of the car and opens the trunk. Out jump two men in trench coats who walk to the rear of the vehicle where they stand facing oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats and exposing their nude bodies to approaching drivers...




    Not surprisingly, one of the worst pileups in history of this highway occurs.



    It's not very long before a police car shows up.



    The cop, clearly enraged, runs toward the blonde


    of the disabled vehicle yelling,

    "What the hell is going on here?"

    "My car broke down," says the lady, calmly.

    "Well, what are these perverts doing here by the road?!" asks the cop...

    And she said....



    (This is good...)





    (Ready?)





    (Remember, she's a blonde...)


    "Those are my emergency flashers!" she replied.















    LOL! Great funny post hun! Good job!






  7. #7
    Senior Member sunny sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    KANSAS
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    1231

    Thumbs up Good Idea

    GOOD ONE JHONEYCANN. BY THE WAY WHERE CAN I GET ME A COUPLE FLASHERS LIKE THAT? HAHAHAHA HUGS TO YOU DEAR. SUNNY SKY




  8. #8
    Member Jhoneycann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Al.
    Posts
    1,785
    Rep Power
    357

    Icon17

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainlion20032003
    LOL! Great funny post hun! Good job!
    mountainlion20032003 for your reply I do appreciate it.


    I hope you all will have a lovely day.

  9. #9
    Member Jhoneycann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Al.
    Posts
    1,785
    Rep Power
    357

    Icon17

    Quote Originally Posted by sunny sky
    GOOD ONE JHONEYCANN. BY THE WAY WHERE CAN I GET ME A COUPLE FLASHERS LIKE THAT? HAHAHAHA HUGS TO YOU DEAR. SUNNY SKY
    I don't know sunny sky. HEHEHE
    I had to get my hubby and his friend lol, and they both said that they would not do that again lol.

    sunny sky for your reply,
    hugs to you dear.


    I hope you all will have a lovely day.

  10. #10
    Jokeroo VIP Status mountainlion20032003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    North Dakota! Roaming In Mountainlion Country!
    Posts
    77,695
    Rep Power
    4007

    Wink You Are Very Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoneycann
    mountainlion20032003 for your reply I do appreciate it.
    You are very welcome sweety and it was a excellent post! Big Hugs!







  11. #11
    Member Jhoneycann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Al.
    Posts
    1,785
    Rep Power
    357

    Icon17

    04-22-2006 12:58 PM
    mountainlion20032003Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jhoneycann
    mountainlion20032003 for your reply I do appreciate it.


    You are very welcome sweety and it was a excellent post! Big Hugs!





    I don't post to many, but I am so glad that I got some reply to this one. Again thank you I do appreciate it so very much mountainlion20032003


    I hope you all will have a lovely day.

Similar Threads

  1. Naked! See though Naked Woman! Naked!
    By stevent222 in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 12:06 PM
  2. The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes
    By CATWOMANVIXEN in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 08:54 PM
  3. *Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes!*
    By LAWRENCE in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 03:27 PM
  4. The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes!
    By mountainlion20032003 in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 06:56 PM
  5. The Naked Blonde Cowboy
    By OneFineHoosier in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2003, 04:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Funny videos, funny pictures and free online games is the nature and meaning of Jokeroo. With countless users around the world uploading, they are slowling building a wealth of great content. Did I mention that they are earning from that content? If you have any funny videos, pictures or fun games, upload it to Jokeroo and watch your balance grow!

© 2010 JMG - Jolted Media Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.