Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Pull My Pud

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Pull My Pud


    you know you want too.
    stevent222 likes this.

  2. #2
    Jokeroo Legend stevent222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hemet, CA. 92544
    Posts
    182,981
    Rep Power
    6218

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Dam! I must be freaking Crazy cause I watched this crap to the end too.
    !Keta likes this.







    Et periit quos diligebat dicitur plena semper mauris!.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by stevent222 View Post
    Dam! I must be freaking Crazy cause I watched this crap to the end too.
    crazy all da way to da bank!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ms.Diablo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois, Midwest
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    2417

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by stevent222 View Post
    Dam! I must be freaking Crazy cause I watched this crap to the end too.
    Your right in one aspect it's crap and stupid. It tells me a lot about the mentality of the so CALLED rapper....

  5. #5
    Senior Member LilMissPurrfect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In my own little happy world
    Posts
    9,861
    Rep Power
    3285

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    SherlockHolmesSmiley.gif
    Crazy, crap and stupid?
    Surprised?
    Since this video is from the same poster as from that Mc Gee Gee guy!!
    stevent222, Ms.Diablo50 and !Keta like this.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by LilMissPurrfect View Post
    SherlockHolmesSmiley.gif
    Crazy, crap and stupid?
    Surprised?
    Since this video is from the same poster as from that Mc Gee Gee guy!!
    *spits out his apple jacks* MC who?

  7. #7
    Senior Member !Keta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ~ Sunny Florida ~
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    1003

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by hhindustry View Post
    *spits out his apple jacks* MC who?
    When you click on "info" on your video, that all familiar "Nightshift Supreme" shows.
    Wow... you really are persistent !
    Grow up or give it up.

  8. #8
    Senior Member LilMissPurrfect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In my own little happy world
    Posts
    9,861
    Rep Power
    3285

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    The old copy and paste "trick" as well........

    And even IF Keta did.....then she still wouldn't be as full of shit as you are!!
    Last edited by LilMissPurrfect; 07-11-2013 at 05:44 AM.

  9. #9
    Jokeroo Legend stevent222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hemet, CA. 92544
    Posts
    182,981
    Rep Power
    6218

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    LMP said shit,

  10. #10
    Senior Member LilMissPurrfect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In my own little happy world
    Posts
    9,861
    Rep Power
    3285

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Unique moment!!

  11. #11
    Jokeroo Enthusiast konifur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    36,994
    Rep Power
    6826

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    I did not bother watching it to the end, i hate rap, it`s shite.Rappers are just talentless arse holes.
    stevent222, Ms.Diablo50 and !Keta like this.



  12. #12
    Senior Member Ms.Diablo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois, Midwest
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    2417

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by konifur View Post
    I did not bother watching it to the end, i hate rap, it`s shite.Rappers are just talentless arse holes.


    It's NOT music when they play 3 chords over and over again.............. They ARE NOT SMART enough to know how to write a tune let alone how to sing... That's why they talk shit... So intelligent huh? Can't write a tune or sing.... PATHETIC......
    stevent222, konifur and !Keta like this.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Diablo50 View Post
    It's NOT music when they play 3 chords over and over again.............. They ARE NOT SMART enough to know how to write a tune let alone how to sing... That's why they talk shit... So intelligent huh? Can't write a tune or sing.... PATHETIC......
    thats not nice! you are gonna hurt a lot of rapper's feelings with comments like that!

  14. #14
    Jokeroo Legend stevent222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hemet, CA. 92544
    Posts
    182,981
    Rep Power
    6218

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Diablo50 View Post
    It's NOT music when they play 3 chords over and over again.............. They ARE NOT SMART enough to know how to write a tune let alone how to sing... That's why they talk shit... So intelligent huh? Can't write a tune or sing.... PATHETIC......

    Screaming at the top of your lungs does not mean you can sing.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Ms.Diablo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois, Midwest
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    2417

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by hhindustry View Post
    thats not nice! you are gonna hurt a lot of rapper's feelings with comments like that!


    Sorry, but I'am brutally honest. Rap may be popular with the younger crowd and all but facts remain the same. It is not really music. It is only 3 maybe 4 chords over and over. if it actually had a melody it would be a different. But 3 chords over and over while talking or rapping as they call it does NOT constitute it as music by no means...Sorry but I call it as I see it....... Rap is for people who can't write a tune or sing...

    stevent222 and !Keta like this.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Diablo50 View Post


    Sorry, but I'am brutally honest. Rap may be popular with the younger crowd and all but facts remain the same. It is not really music. It is only 3 maybe 4 chords over and over. if it actually had a melody it would be a different. But 3 chords over and over while talking or rapping as they call it does NOT constitute it as music by no means...Sorry but I call it as I see it....... Rap is for people who can't write a tune or sing...

    are....

    are there any people on here under the age of 45 except me?

  17. #17
    Senior Member Ms.Diablo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois, Midwest
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    2417

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by hhindustry View Post
    are....

    are there any people on here under the age of 45 except me?
    Yes, But have they replied? No... Have they rebutted my statements? No.... So take it as a sign... No offense to you but rap is not as popular as some think it is..... Not anymore. Just with the kiddy's....
    stevent222, konifur and !Keta like this.

  18. #18
    Senior Member !Keta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ~ Sunny Florida ~
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    1003

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Wondering why he hasn't been banned yet ? 1., for altering my post in his quote, and 2., because this is the 3rd or 4th screen name, and the others have been banned. (MC GeeGee, NightshiftSupreme and MC ...(?)

    For godsakes, grow up
    stevent222 and konifur like this.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Ms.Diablo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois, Midwest
    Posts
    7,964
    Rep Power
    2417

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    Quote Originally Posted by !Keta View Post
    Wondering why he hasn't been banned yet ? 1., for altering my post in his quote, and 2., because this is the 3rd or 4th screen name, and the others have been banned. (MC GeeGee, NightshiftSupreme and MC ...(?)

    For godsakes, grow up

    I think the same thing but you know the saying......... Give them enough rope and they will hang them self.... patience my friend patience.. The mods will strike when it's least expected.


    stevent222 and !Keta like this.

  20. #20
    Senior Member !Keta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ~ Sunny Florida ~
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    1003

    Default Re: Pull My Pud

    They probably haven't seen it, .. that's why he is still here. Only a matter of time

    stevent222 and Ms.Diablo50 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pull Buddy, PULL!!!!!!
    By TakinMyLyfeBack in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 12:34 PM
  2. How to pull...
    By Romford Lad in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:44 AM
  3. Yeh! Pull the other one!
    By brilor in forum Funny Pictures
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 04:23 PM
  4. Better not pull her over
    By brilor in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 12:54 PM
  5. Pull Over....
    By LAWRENCE in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 05:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Funny videos, funny pictures and free online games is the nature and meaning of Jokeroo. With countless users around the world uploading, they are slowling building a wealth of great content. Did I mention that they are earning from that content? If you have any funny videos, pictures or fun games, upload it to Jokeroo and watch your balance grow!

© 2010 JMG - Jolted Media Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.