Thread: 5 Things That Will Drive Your Man Wild

Wink 5 Things That Will Drive Your Man Wild

I sometimes think itís a shame womenís bodies donít come with instruction manuals as men could use a bit of help figuring out how they work. (Of course, no man actually reads an instruction manual -- itís too similar to asking directions).

Fortunately, for us women, no complicated instructions are necessary to learn the proper operation of a manís body. Itís much simpler. If you want to consistently drive your man wild, you simply need to give him the five things he loves. You probably have already thought of a possible list -- this was the first one that came to my mind:
    • 1. power tools
      2. beer
      3. pizza
      4. the remote
      5. oral sex
    But given that this is a column about how to drive your man wild sexually, I realized that wasnít quite right and came up with a quick revision:

• 1. oral sex
      2. oral sex
      3. oral sex
      4. oral sex
      5. beer
    While accurate in some cases, this second list overlooks many of menís subtleties and will direct you to potentially inappropriate behavior (especially if youíve just met). So here is a suitably refined list:

1. Flirting: Men love it when you acknowledge their attractiveness. As a friend of mine says, "We love to think weíre all that." Flirting is completely different than teasing. Teasing is game-playing (something men very much abhor), throwing out bait you never have any intention of reeling in. With teasing, you lead men on perhaps for the sheer pleasure of soundly dumping them. Not a good approach. But flirting is playful and flattering, and can still be done in an established relationship. Telling your man how sexy he looks hardly ever backfires. 2. Lust: A lusty woman is a sexy woman -- and itís not simply lust for sex, but lust for life. Donít push a piece of lettuce around your plate for hours. Dig in! Eat with gusto. If youíre a sports fan, watch the game passionately. If you can get passionate about sports or a really terrific meal, chances are you can get passionate about sex too. It means youíre able to let go and respond. Itís a big turn-on for a man, because he can imagine how youíll react to his amorous efforts.

3. High heels: It may seem like a clichť, but itís an undeniable truth. Men respond to visual stimuli -- much more so than women. And itís not just high
    heels -- lace stockings, lingerie, negligees, cleavage. Ladies, do your man a favor. Dress up now and then. I know itís not the most comfortable attire, and youíd love him to find you attractive just as you are. But he does. Just as you are in a black bra and garter belt.

4. Feedback: Whining -- bad. Moaning -- VERY good. Let him know how heís making you feel. Vocalize your pleasure. Call his name. Let me put it another way. If you were making love to your man, would you want him to lie there silently, like a blob? I didnít think so. He wants to know youíre there, and particularly enjoying his efforts. 5. Oral Sex: No list about what men love is complete without it. There is a "joke" I heard many years ago on the subject. Question: How does the worst (oral sex) in the world feel? Answer: Fantastic. The fact is ladies, men love a little tune on the skin flute. Of course they need to be squeaky clean first, and itís up to you whether you stay for the big finish, but there are few men indeed who would not appreciate or say no to your trip downtown.
    Have Fun & Good Luck
    Brown Eyed Girl

In between the devil and the deep blue sea!

Good Girl!

{Thanks Sexy Sadie}

Lmfao, You Could Revise Again:
    1. Mouth
    2. Breasts
    3. Hands
    4. Vagina
    5. Anus
    Lolololololol

lol With my man it's more like...

t.v.

computers

computer parts

computer and video games

books

hanging out with friends

talking on the phone with his parents

I think I am around 26th on his list. Bumped up since it's winter and he can't fish. I'm 5'1" if I wore heels he'd just be like "Cool, now you can reach the top shelf yourself."

He might notice if I wore something sexy because of his friends' reactions (*see wife's most embarrassing moment a.k.a. Joe caught me cooking in my undies on Thanksgiving.)

Umm yeah. I really do have issues but I can laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wife
    lol With my man it's more like...

t.v.

computers

computer parts

computer and video games

books

hanging out with friends

talking on the phone with his parents

I think I am around 26th on his list. Bumped up since it's winter and he can't fish. I'm 5'1" if I wore heels he'd just be like "Cool, now you can reach the top shelf yourself."

He might notice if I wore something sexy because of his friends' reactions (*see wife's most embarrassing moment a.k.a. Joe caught me cooking in my undies on Thanksgiving.)

Umm yeah. I really do have issues but I can laugh about it.
    See, EVERYBODY's got pain. I think the pain of other people hurts me more than my own..I keep thinking "Why? What did they do?
    You're husband has the greatest prize in the world. Wonder why he would EVER let it alone."