with you in my life

So now it's time to celebrate
the friend I've found in you
wishing you a happy birthday
and love the whole year through ♥

Happy Birthday, Manzy!!! iloveyouheart1.gif

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Happy Birthday to you,,, Happy Birthday to you,,, Happy Birthday my dear Princess Manzy,,, Happy Birthday to you and have many many more,,,,,

sure glad you couldn't hear my voice (snigger, snigger) :)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Another year has come and gone
it was full of fun and strife
it was much easier to get through
with you in my life

So now it's time to celebrate
the friend I've found in you
wishing you a happy birthday
and love the whole year through ♥

Happy Birthday, Manzy!!! View attachment 1865

Awww THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH I love the poem I know it comes from your heart ♥
I was wondering how the birthday thing would work here, maybe you had it written down lol
regardless I have a thread and I'm happy about it :) Usually the Roo goes bonkers around my bday haha
MUCHO LOVE to YOU! ♥ and thank you for the Birthday tag its in my sig

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Happy Birthday to you,,, Happy Birthday to you,,, Happy Birthday my dear Princess Manzy,,, Happy Birthday to you and have many many more,,,,,

sure glad you couldn't hear my voice (snigger, snigger) :)
I've heard you sing I know LMAO!! Oh What do I say to my Dear Friend Homie! You know we talk more through text than I do anyone
else and I wouldn't change it for a thing! I'm grateful for our friendship its always alot of laughs! and I can pick on you just like I do my
brothers your like a brother to me and that's a huge compliment.. Thank you Thy King for thy Birthday Wishes its already a good one ♥

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I've heard you sing I know LMAO!! Oh What do I say to my Dear Friend Homie! You know we talk more through text than I do anyone
else and I wouldn't change it for a thing! I'm grateful for our friendship its always alot of laughs! and I can pick on you just like I do my
brothers your like a brother to me and that's a huge compliment.. Thank you Thy King for thy Birthday Wishes its already a good one ♥

Ahhhhhh, Thank you my friend, that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me in many a year and the feeling is mutual, keep texting and I'll keep teasing you,, ;)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you so much for the cupcake mmmm and the pretty names ♥
Oh you know I love the doggie tag wait til I tell you what I had for my Birthday lol
WOOOHOO!! that's a sexy snowy sig is that ok to use lol *blush* wish I had an ass like that LOL!

Love the other snowy one too those eyes - I love you ♥

Thank you so much and hubby bought me 6 rich chocolate cupcakes for my birthday OMG so good
and took me out to an amazing steak dinner and bought me an Ipad Pro 12.9 inches Yowsa! I am truly blessed
between by so many xoxo6.gif

thankyou.gif