~ ♥ a very Happy Birthday to our very special Manzy ♥ ~

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

WOOHOO!! look at my moose lol funny the other day we saw a big moose on TV and I told hubby my friend on the forum eats moose
my hubby said Its good!!! I'm thinking when did he have moose LOL!!! So our running joke about moose meat is getting around

Thank you so much for the Bday wishes

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
WOOHOO!! look at my moose lol funny the other day we saw a big moose on TV and I told hubby my friend on the forum eats moose
my hubby said Its good!!! I'm thinking when did he have moose LOL!!! So our running joke about moose meat is getting around

Thank you so much for the Bday wishes

lmao..hubby is right..it is better than beef...lol
i am curious...when did he eat moose meat?...lol
you are very welcome my sweet friend...if i remember right..you celebrate the whole month right?

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
lmao..hubby is right..it is better than beef...lol
i am curious...when did he eat moose meat?...lol
you are very welcome my sweet friend...if i remember right..you celebrate the whole month right?
I'm not sure but he was in the military and spent a year in Iceland but my guess is sometime in the 10 years
in Japan lol

I don't celebrate the whole month more like the week of Christmas and New Years and my bday is smack dab in the middle

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'm not sure but he was in the military and spent a year in Iceland but my guess is sometime in the 10 years
in Japan lol

I don't celebrate the whole month more like the week of Christmas and New Years and my bday is smack dab in the middle
i thank him for his service

my guess would be he had moose in Iceland..i dont think moose live in Japan..but i could be wrong...i do know Iceland has moose and caribou ...both very tasty ...lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
i thank him for his service

my guess would be he had moose in Iceland..i dont think moose live in Japan..but i could be wrong...i do know Iceland has moose and caribou ...both very tasty ...lol
I sure will.. oh okay that sounds about right but I just asked him and he said No not moose meat...I had moose milk it taste like eggnog LOL!

So there's that :p

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I sure will.. oh okay that sounds about right but I just asked him and he said No not moose meat...I had moose milk it taste like eggnog LOL!

So there's that :p
lmfao..i would not want to be the poor soul that had to milk a moose...lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

My dearest Manzy ~ I'm sorry to be so late ~ but my sentiments are just as sincere ~ do hope you had a wonderful day dear lady
You could never be late even if you responded in June it’s okay I know your sentiments are sincere
I had a great day we went to a fancy restaurant and I had me some yummy steak lol Life is good

Thanks again my friend ❤️🌹