๐Ÿ’œ A Very Happy Birthday to our squirt ๐Ÿ’œ

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Happy Birthday my friend and look at you itโ€™s on Easter too
I hope your day is filled with all the wonderful things you bring here at the Roo
Family and friends, sunshine and laughs, even some cupcake fun
Enjoy your day and always know that this Manzy girl loves you a ton

Happy Birthday squirtie pie ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
What can I say about are beloved Squirt well I can say the light that shines through her beautiful soul on here everyday show's her love for us all and this place we call home the Roo, I feel very thankful to have been blessed to know you dear squirt I thank God for the day He blessed the world with your birth My Texas Rose I love you I'm thankful for your friendship and for every time you uplifted My spirit May God Bless your precious soul And Happy Birthday to you long healthy life to you and thank you for all you do here.

1555860856799.png

3_313x100.gif

squirt

Administrator
ya'll rock!!! lol 1sm181GoldStars.gif

I've had quite the day!
I hadn't even finished my first cup of coffee when my sisters and Mom showed up lol
and they were ready to go eat! lol I'm like no way I'm even beginning to get hungry, and besides, I had told both Joel and his sister that we'd be eating about 3, to let the after church crowd clear out
my saving grace was that the restaurant I wanted to go to didn't open until 11
by 11:30-ish, Joel was here, with his kids, hubby had called him, but prplflwr hadn't really made a commitment to be there, just said she'd stop by
we decided to go ahead and go, which meant a rush job for me to be ready, just had to change my shirt and put my hair up, no problem
we get to the restaurant, get inside and seated, and hubby asked me if I'd remembered to put my teeth in ... peekaboo.gif
I hadn't lol
so ... I got to sit there and watch everybody eat, we ordered my food to go lol
we got home, and prplflwr is sitting in the driveway ... and she's hungry lol
and she was supposed to take food home to her fella!
she stayed long enough to visit for a minute, pick up her goodie bags, and locate a Roadhouse between our house and hers
(keep in mind, at this point, I still haven't eaten)
my sisters/mom had made a plan to spend the day with me, so when we got back, we sat around visiting, and I kept thinking, they've got a 2 hour drive back home, they'll be leaving soon
they didn't leave until like 7:30, and I still hadn't eaten lol

I finally got a chance to eat, re-fried the cactus blossom, and ate my salad, still have the steak and tater in the go box, I'll eat that Wednesday
I am exhausted lol I will be back to thank you each individually, but I did get to see this thread before my sisters got here, and my youngest son called to wish me a happy birthday, it's the first time in many years, and it just made my day! we got to talk about his daughter, my one concern about moving. She knows where we live, she's been to our house a few times when she was old enough to remember, and I always felt like she'd look us up when she got old enough, and I was worried that she would come here not only to find the house gone, but us too!

it's been quite the day, I don't know why I expected otherwise, every time my birthday has fallen on Easter, it's been an extraordinary day, one way or another, but one thing I always come away with is just how very blessed I truly am, and how very grateful I've always been to have ya'll in my life, you've always had my heart, and you always will, no matter where you are, or where you are not

With all my heart, I say thank you! bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator

Happy Birthday my friend and look at you itโ€™s on Easter too
I hope your day is filled with all the wonderful things you bring here at the Roo
Family and friends, sunshine and laughs, even some cupcake fun
Enjoy your day and always know that this Manzy girl loves you a ton

Happy Birthday squirtie pie ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
it happens every few years or so, and it's always been a most interesting day when it happens lol 1high5.gif
yesterday was no exception lol
what's kinda' cool is we found the new house on our anniversary, and we'll both be 58 when we close
hubby will turn 59 a couple of weeks later 1sm088doubleup.gif
thank you for the huge smile to start my birthday, and for the smiles you give every day!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
it happens every few years or so, and it's always been a most interesting day when it happens lol View attachment 58622
yesterday was no exception lol
what's kinda' cool is we found the new house on our anniversary, and we'll both be 58 when we close
hubby will turn 59 a couple of weeks later View attachment 58623
thank you for the huge smile to start my birthday, and for the smiles you give every day!

Sounds like quite the day somebody wanted to get that party STARTED lol
The numbers are always there we just have to look ๐Ÿฅฐ
Glad you had a good day even with eating late I would of ate while we visited
Iโ€™d be Hangry by then lol and since it was sisters and mom they wouldnโ€™t care it was your day
Didja get cake though didja hehe ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿง
Happy you talked to your youngest son ๐Ÿ’œ

squirt

Administrator
What can I say about are beloved Squirt well I can say the light that shines through her beautiful soul on here everyday show's her love for us all and this place we call home the Roo, I feel very thankful to have been blessed to know you dear squirt I thank God for the day He blessed the world with your birth My Texas Rose I love you I'm thankful for your friendship and for every time you uplifted My spirit May God Bless your precious soul And Happy Birthday to you long healthy life to you and thank you for all you do here.

View attachment 58562

View attachment 58563
as I said in Cozy, every day we get to spend with those we care about is a blessing
I wish more people would realize that, but I'm glad you do โ™ฅ

sendinglove.gif