Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75

Thread: Things a girl would die for

  1. #41
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    lmfao...oooops...the wind must have changed the pages while i wans't lookin'...lmao.......let me see if i can find where we were...lol
    lmfao ... maybe we should just go back to the beginning lol it must've been while I wuz stealin' a kiss lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  2. #42
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    lmfao ... maybe we should just go back to the beginning lol it must've been while I wuz stealin' a kiss lol
    lmao...now that makes more sense...you tryin' to steal a kiss...would definitely make me lose my concentration...and the page...lmao




  3. #43
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    lmao...now that makes more sense...you tryin' to steal a kiss...would definitely make me lose my concentration...and the page...lmao
    it really wasn't my fault that the book fell and closed the page we were on lol I think that happened when you took me in your arms lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  4. #44
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    it really wasn't my fault that the book fell and closed the page we were on lol I think that happened when you took me in your arms lol
    lol..you are so right..it is my fault...but if you weren't so damn lovable




  5. #45
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    lol..you are so right..it is my fault...but if you weren't so damn lovable
    it wasn't anybody's fault lol I'd rather be in your arms kissing on the front porch swing than reading some book lol and that's cuz you're so damn lovable!!! lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  6. #46
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    it wasn't anybody's fault lol I'd rather be in your arms kissing on the front porch swing than reading some book lol and that's cuz you're so damn lovable!!! lol
    lol...what will the neighbors think...or do we even care to notice them...




  7. #47
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    lol...what will the neighbors think...or do we even care to notice them...
    I have NEVER been one to worry about what the neighbors think lol I say we give 'em something to talk about lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  8. #48
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I have NEVER been one to worry about what the neighbors think lol I say we give 'em something to talk about lol
    lmfao...i NEVER care what the neighbors think either..if the pic on me they leave others alone




  9. #49
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    lmfao...i NEVER care what the neighbors think either..if the pic on me they leave others alone
    so ... *taking the book from your hands, marking the page and setting it aside ... it sounds like we're gonna neck on the porch lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  10. #50
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    so ... *taking the book from your hands, marking the page and setting it aside ... it sounds like we're gonna neck on the porch lol
    with my arm wrapped around you and you taking the book from me...i can only come to one conclusion....a game of tonsil hockey is about to be played...winner takes all...lmao




  11. #51
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    with my arm wrapped around you and you taking the book from me...i can only come to one conclusion....a game of tonsil hockey is about to be played...winner takes all...lmao
    if you can reach my tonsils with your tongue, we're gonna play more than hockey lol I guarantee you that I'll not even come close to reaching yours lol but I play a mean game of tongue tag lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  12. #52
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    if you can reach my tonsils with your tongue, we're gonna play more than hockey lol I guarantee you that I'll not even come close to reaching yours lol but I play a mean game of tongue tag lol
    lmao...gene simmons has nothing on me...lol...tongue tag sounds like fun....game on...lmao




  13. #53
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    lmao...gene simmons has nothing on me...lol...tongue tag sounds like fun....game on...lmao
    who's gene simmons? lol all I need to know is that you can tickle my tonsils lol how do we decide who wins? lol bring it on ... you're it he he he lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  14. #54
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    who's gene simmons? lol all I need to know is that you can tickle my tonsils lol how do we decide who wins? lol bring it on ... you're it he he he lol
    gene simmons was or is a member of the rock band KISS...i will come awful close to your tonsils as long as they are still there...lmao ...as for the winner i think we both win slipping my tongue into your mouth i search for your tongue found it ..your it




  15. #55
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    gene simmons was or is a member of the rock band KISS...i will come awful close to your tonsils as long as they are still there...lmao ...as for the winner i think we both win slipping my tongue into your mouth i search for your tongue found it ..your it
    oh ... them I know! lol always with their tongues hangin' out lol they're still there lol wait ... that's for me to know and you to find out! lmao I think you're right on that winning thing lol *my tongue chases yours back into your mouth where I pin it .. you're it! lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  16. #56
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    oh ... them I know! lol always with their tongues hangin' out lol they're still there lol wait ... that's for me to know and you to find out! lmao I think you're right on that winning thing lol *my tongue chases yours back into your mouth where I pin it .. you're it! lol
    taking your angelic face between my hands...i place my lips on yours...sliding my tongue through your luscious lips that tried to keep stay closed...playfully finding your tongue and reaching your tonsils i pin your tongue..your it...lol




  17. #57
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    taking your angelic face between my hands...i place my lips on yours...sliding my tongue through your luscious lips that tried to keep stay closed...playfully finding your tongue and reaching your tonsils i pin your tongue..your it...lol
    lmao ... I would never fight having your tongue in my mouth lol in my world it's good to be "it" lmao :p *sitting up in order to focus lol I chase your tongue as it dodges, first left then right, then back into your mouth where I pinned ya 'gin! lol
    you're it!!! lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  18. #58
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    lmao ... I would never fight having your tongue in my mouth lol in my world it's good to be "it" lmao :p *sitting up in order to focus lol I chase your tongue as it dodges, first left then right, then back into your mouth where I pinned ya 'gin! lol
    you're it!!! lol
    i love your world love...this tongue tag is making me warm




  19. #59
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,848
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i love your world love...this tongue tag is making me warm
    my world would be a perfect one lol most days lol would it help if we removed your shirt? lol










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  20. #60
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,592
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    my world would be a perfect one lol most days lol would it help if we removed your shirt? lol
    OOOOOOOOO i think it would help a lot....lol ...smooches lovelmfao....i forgot who's it...ahh hell you win...lmfao




Similar Threads

  1. Girl Things
    By sexysadie in forum Battle of Sexes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 06:28 AM
  2. 20 Things the perfect girl may say -
    By Anna in forum Battle of Sexes
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 07:06 AM
  3. *10 things every single girl must own*
    By sassypants in forum The Society
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 12:45 PM
  4. bad girl or good girl??
    By Burnigbushweed in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 05:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •