Page 1 of 163 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 3260

Thread: Buy Me A Rose

  1. #1
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default Buy Me A Rose

    Buy Me A Rose

    This is just a little song, but it says sooooo much. I hope you all like it as much as I do...I wanted to share!!











  2. #2
    Senior Member Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    19,161
    Rep Power
    5720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie View Post
    Buy Me A Rose

    This is just a little song, but it says sooooo much. I hope you all like it as much as I do...I wanted to share!!
    I am sure it's a good one if you like it..


  3. #3
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I am sure it's a good one if you like it..
    I'm crazy about it thank you!











  4. #4
    Junior Member midnight caller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    south yorkshire uk
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    153

    Default

    love the song too

    it sums up how the simple things in life can mean so much more
    if you dont love me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best


  5. #5
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midnight caller View Post
    love the song too

    it sums up how the simple things in life can mean so much more

    Amen sister friend! More times than not, it's the simple gestures that can touch your heart the most!











  6. #6
    Senior Member colin7958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough.UK.
    Posts
    19,029
    Rep Power
    3285

    Default

    Wonderful sweetheart, we should all stand back and look at our loved ones and think!! Thanks for sharing



    angy's pet stalker

  7. #7
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colin7958 View Post
    Wonderful sweetheart, we should all stand back and look at our loved ones and think!! Thanks for sharing
    You're welcome babe..I'm glad you liked it. Isn't it a beautiful song?











  8. #8
    Senior Member colin7958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough.UK.
    Posts
    19,029
    Rep Power
    3285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie View Post
    You're welcome babe..I'm glad you liked it. Isn't it a beautiful song?
    It sure is



    angy's pet stalker

  9. #9
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,589
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default

    Kenny Rogers sings that song and he does such a beautiful job on it! it's one of my all time favorite songs, I know you like another of my favorites cuz I've seen a quote from it in your sig, "is there life out there, so much she hasn't done ... she doesn't want to leave, she's just wonderin' if there's life out there ..." by Reba McIntyre, didn't realize you were a country music fan sister friend ... *big hugs*










    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength
    and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much
    and what is done in love is done well ♥

  10. #10
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    Kenny Rogers sings that song and he does such a beautiful job on it! it's one of my all time favorite songs, I know you like another of my favorites cuz I've seen a quote from it in your sig, "is there life out there, so much she hasn't done ... she doesn't want to leave, she's just wonderin' if there's life out there ..." by Reba McIntyre, didn't realize you were a country music fan sister friend ... *big hugs*
    I do the good ones G/F...I love a good country song that makes me think...makes me cry...Have you ever heard the song " he would be 16"?..( the son she never knew..it hurt so much to give him up but what else could she do..and he would be 16")..I"m sure you have, it makes me sob like a baby..lol..That Reba song on my sig is one of my favorite country songs..I love Patsy toooooooo..she's amazing don't you think? Whether it be country...classical..'Andrea Boccelli'...Rock.."Def Leppard"..." April Wine"...I adore "Meatloaf"...Easy listening.."Barry White"..YUM!!..I love it all..well..I can't seem to warm up to the blues..lol..Look at me go on..lol..and on and on..I love our talks..big hugs right back atcha sister friend..











  11. #11
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Lotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    21,550
    Rep Power
    2370

    Default

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Hi Sexysadie,

    Thanks for sharing that with us. I too like the ones that make you cry.

    Hugs from Lotty xx

  12. #12
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotty View Post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Hi Sexysadie,

    Thanks for sharing that with us. I too like the ones that make you cry.

    Hugs from Lotty xx

    Awwwww they're the best aren't they...sometimes we need a good cry! I'm always glad to share with you g/f...you're a doll! warm hugs..











  13. #13
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Lotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    21,550
    Rep Power
    2370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie View Post
    Awwwww they're the best aren't they...sometimes we need a good cry! I'm always glad to share with you g/f...you're a doll! warm hugs..
    Coward of the County always makes me cry......

  14. #14
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default

    YouTube - George Jones - He Stopped Loving Her Today

    This is the saddest of all Lotty!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lotty View Post
    Coward of the County always makes me cry......











  15. #15
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Lotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    21,550
    Rep Power
    2370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie View Post
    YouTube - George Jones - He Stopped Loving Her Today

    This is the saddest of all Lotty!
    Beautiful - you'd better pass the tissues! lol I like Tammy Wynette and Crystal Gayles music.

  16. #16
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotty View Post
    Beautiful - you'd better pass the tissues! lol I like Tammy Wynette and Crystal Gayles music.
    * passing the tissues to lotty*..this one gets me too!

    YouTube - If Tomorrow Never Comes Ronan Keating











  17. #17
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default

    It is a good one Little Iceman..

    YouTube - tears in heaven `eric clapton











  18. #18
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Lotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    21,550
    Rep Power
    2370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie View Post
    * passing the tissues to lotty*..this one gets me too!

    YouTube - If Tomorrow Never Comes Ronan Keating
    I've got that one (sniff, sniff) - Thanks (accepting more tissues).
    Have you listened to Diana Ross's CD Touch Me in the Morning? The single called "We Need You" is something I lived through and it brings back so many memories.......
    Last edited by Lotty; 06-04-2007 at 04:15 PM.

  19. #19
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,589
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie View Post
    * passing the tissues to lotty*..this one gets me too!

    YouTube - If Tomorrow Never Comes Ronan Keating
    this is sung by my man Garth Brooks ... *wolf whistle!!!* lol










    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength
    and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much
    and what is done in love is done well ♥

  20. #20
    Jokeroo VIP Status sexysadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in my little corner of the world....
    Posts
    65,449
    Rep Power
    8157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotty View Post
    I've got that one (sniff, sniff) - Thanks (accepting more tissues).
    Have you listened to Diana Ross's CD Touch Me in the Moring? The single called "We Need You" is something I lived through and it brings back so many memories.......

    I know that one..it makes me cry too sweety.......


    YouTube - Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind











Similar Threads

  1. the rose
    By likeaneagle in forum Funny Videos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 12:47 PM
  2. The Rose
    By nolet in forum Chicken Soup
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 12:32 PM
  3. Rose
    By shamm in forum The Society
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 02:54 PM
  4. A Rose
    By handymanmike92683 in forum Chicken Soup
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 11:27 PM
  5. Red,Red Rose
    By TriniGyal_1986 in forum Relationship Help & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 08:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •