Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Nurses

Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie View Post
    Amen to that!!
    Thank you so much Sexy Sadie !! *HUGS* Diana

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    it takes a VERY special person to be a nurse Mom
    Love You ... *big hugs*
    well I don't know about special but alot of compassion goes along way for a quick recovery for the patients. Thank you my sweet naughty Squirt !! *HUGS* Mom Love you too

The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State

I'm magically delicious lol seeing is believing! lol :p
    I'm sure you are lol just tell me what I have to do to "see" and I'll do it....make me a believer

Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    I wish you would have been there, I could have used some TLC. But I wasn't a very good stay in my room person, I was wandering the halls with my IV tree in tow, visiting other patients, using the elevator, the poor nurses could never find me when they wanted me lol BUT....you would have to be REALLY good to make me not want to get out of there lol If I do have to go in again sometime, Diana, you are right at the top of my call list....hugs
    Thank you sexy country !! now if those nurses were smart they would of tied a little bell on your,that way they could of heard you..*LOL* Thanks for being placed on the top of your list,I hope it's a good list and not the poop list..*LMBO* *HUGS* Diana

Love You Mom! lmao
    *LMBO* That is way to funny !! gee, now I know what my problem has been all these years. *LOL* Thanks for the laugh Squirt !! you know I snagged that..*LOL*some of the Docs are going to love this in the next email I send to them..*HUGS* MOM Love you

Quote Originally Posted by little bit View Post
    well I don't know about special but alot of compassion goes along way for a quick recovery for the patients. Thank you my sweet naughty Squirt !! *HUGS* Mom Love you too
    I still get tears in my eyes when I think of the nurses that helped with my sister's care, they were a God send, there is one especially who listened to what I had to say and because of her, I still have that sister, she refused the doc's orders to release her and that very afternoon, Deb's blood sugar dropped to 29 ... I had no idea, I thought it was the drugs making her so loopy, if she'd been home, we'd have lost her cuz I wouldn't have known what to do! Love You SO much Mom! *big hugs*

I'm sure you are lol just tell me what I have to do to "see" and I'll do it....make me a believer
    there's only one way I know of lol we've got to figure out what to do about all those damn miles! lol I believe you already believe ... lol :p

*LMBO* That is way to funny !! gee, now I know what my problem has been all these years. *LOL* Thanks for the laugh Squirt !! you know I snagged that..*LOL*some of the Docs are going to love this in the next email I send to them..*HUGS* MOM Love you
    I've reuploaded it with tinypic, so it won't save as a bmp now lol I was going through my nurse pics when I found that one lol I'm so glad you laughed! lmao Love You too Mom! *big hugs*

I still get tears in my eyes when I think of the nurses that helped with my sister's care, they were a God send, there is one especially who listened to what I had to say and because of her, I still have that sister, she refused the doc's orders to release her and that very afternoon, Deb's blood sugar dropped to 29 ... I had no idea, I thought it was the drugs making her so loopy, if she'd been home, we'd have lost her cuz I wouldn't have known what to do! Love You SO much Mom! *big hugs*
    I am so glad that she had such wonderful nurses,stories like this make me so proud to be a nurse..we hear stories all the time about how bad this nurse was or what awful care someone recieved and you know how that works,one bad apple rots us all. I am so glad that all went as well as it did for Debbie,she sure had angels on her side & one very special one (YOU)..*HUGS* MOM Love you

I've reuploaded it with tinypic, so it won't save as a bmp now lol I was going through my nurse pics when I found that one lol I'm so glad you laughed! lmao Love You too Mom! *big hugs*
    Thank you !! I did what Grouchie said N saved it from the uploader site.. *HUGS* MOM Love you

my Sis is very smart! lol

Thank you sexy country !! now if those nurses were smart they would of tied a little bell on your,that way they could of heard you..*LOL* Thanks for being placed on the top of your list,I hope it's a good list and not the poop list..*LMBO* *HUGS* Diana
    LMBO!!! A little bell? It was bad enough to walk around in one of those hospital gowns that hardly cover anything as it was lol My room was on the third floor and sometimes I was on the ground level floor in the gift shop or in the cafeteria lol Of course it's on my good list

*wolf whistle @ Country!!!*

there's only one way I know of lol we've got to figure out what to do about all those damn miles! lol I believe you already believe ... lol :p
    Damn, damn, damn miles, You KNOW I already believe you singing....Someday I'll find a way to show you.....me singing....Just how lucky I am to know you

Damn, damn, damn miles, You KNOW I already believe you singing....Someday I'll find a way to show you.....me singing....Just how lucky I am to know you
    yeah, I do lol how could I not? *both of us singing ... it's not right, it's not fair ...

*wolf whistle @ Country!!!*

LMAO!!! the nurses told me that if I was going to wander around that I should a least wear some briefs....so I did Squirt, I wish you were there too, I think you could have found a way to keep me in my room

LMAO!!! the nurses told me that if I was going to wander around that I should a least wear some briefs....so I did Squirt, I wish you were there too, I think you could have found a way to keep me in my room
    I'm SURE I could've kept you quite entertained! lol after my experience with my sister, I seriously considered becoming a patient advocate! lol

I'm SURE I could've kept you quite entertained! lol after my experience with my sister, I seriously considered becoming a patient advocate! lol
    I KNOW you could have I'll tell you what.....you would be damn good at it too
    How is your sister doing btw?

I KNOW you could have I'll tell you what.....you would be damn good at it too
    How is your sister doing btw?
    I'd try really hard ... or would that be you? lol the thing that stopped me in my tracks was that I found out it was a voluntary position, and only cuz I need a job with benefits, right now I have NO medical or dental insurance! she's doing really well, or was the last time I talked to her, they just replaced the $25,000 knee on her prosthetic with a $50,000 computerized one (donated!) so getting around is getting easier and easier for her! thank you so much for asking!

I'd try really hard ... or would that be you? lol the thing that stopped me in my tracks was that I found out it was a voluntary position, and only cuz I need a job with benefits, right now I have NO medical or dental insurance! she's doing really well, or was the last time I talked to her, they just replaced the $25,000 knee on her prosthetic with a $50,000 computerized one (donated!) so getting around is getting easier and easier for her! thank you so much for asking!
    You would try, I would be hard, how's that? A lot of jobs at the hospital are voluntary.....sorry to hear that. I am glad to hear that she is doing well....and why would I not care? She's a part of you, nuff said