Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 2982

Thread: Nurses

  1. #41
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,764
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    You would try, I would be hard, how's that? A lot of jobs at the hospital are voluntary.....sorry to hear that. I am glad to hear that she is doing well....and why would I not care? She's a part of you, nuff said
    that works, well even! lol I should go talk to somebody again, I'm not having any luck finding a job with benefits lol maybe a voluntary position could get my foot in the door to something better awwwwwwwwwwwwww ... 'nuff said!

  2. #42
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,776
    Rep Power
    6176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    that works, well even! lol I should go talk to somebody again, I'm not having any luck finding a job with benefits lol maybe a voluntary position could get my foot in the door to something better awwwwwwwwwwwwww ... 'nuff said!
    I KNOW it would!!! You never know, maybe if you were there voluntarily, you would at least be aware of any potential openings

  3. #43
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,764
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    I KNOW it would!!! You never know, maybe if you were there voluntarily, you would at least be aware of any potential openings
    we'd both have something to play with lol it's worth a shot, I could never step into patient care tho, blood and needles make me pass out lol

  4. #44
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,776
    Rep Power
    6176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    we'd both have something to play with lol it's worth a shot, I could never step into patient care tho, blood and needles make me pass out lol
    Do they have "Do not disturb" signs for hospital room doors? LMAO!!! You are a riot Squirt, but there must be other aspects of hospital care that you could do??

  5. #45
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    my Sis is very smart! lol

    Oh My Goodness !! That's funny !!! *LMBO* Thanks Squirt !!! *HUGS* MOM Love you

  6. #46
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    LMBO!!! A little bell? It was bad enough to walk around in one of those hospital gowns that hardly cover anything as it was lol My room was on the third floor and sometimes I was on the ground level floor in the gift shop or in the cafeteria lol Of course it's on my good list
    *LOL* Did you ever wonder why those gowns are made like that ?? Did you know that it was a female nurse that came up with that design..*LOL*we get to ID our pts. by their Hinny's.*LOL* I'm really great at that..*ROTFLMBO* *HUGS* Diana

  7. #47
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    *wolf whistle @ Country!!!*

    Hey,That's Sexy country's Hinney,I would know that anywhere.it's just so cute.*LMBO*

  8. #48
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,776
    Rep Power
    6176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little bit View Post
    *LOL* Did you ever wonder why those gowns are made like that ?? Did you know that it was a female nurse that came up with that design..*LOL*we get to ID our pts. by their Hinny's.*LOL* I'm really great at that..*ROTFLMBO* *HUGS* Diana
    By their hinny's? I'm not too sure what you mean by that lol

  9. #49
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    By their hinny's? I'm not too sure what you mean by that lol
    *LMBO* Their butts !!!! and yes we do have do not disturb signs>>*LOL*
    *HUGS* Diana

  10. #50
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,764
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    Do they have "Do not disturb" signs for hospital room doors? LMAO!!! You are a riot Squirt, but there must be other aspects of hospital care that you could do??
    apparently so! lol wish I'd known that lol I don't even have to be in the same room, I can see someone getting a shot on TV and out I go lol I stubbed my toe once and made it bleed and yep, out like a light lol I'm sure there is!

  11. #51
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,776
    Rep Power
    6176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little bit View Post
    *LMBO* Their butts !!!! and yes we do have do not disturb signs>>*LOL*
    *HUGS* Diana
    Butt, butt, what do you do to their butts?? you staple an ID tag on it? That's funny, they never offered me one of those signs lol

  12. #52
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    Butt, butt, what do you do to their butts?? you staple an ID tag on it? That's funny, they never offered me one of those signs lol
    *LMBO* No ID Needed, you get to reconize your pts. by their Butts,that's if your a real good observer.. *LOL* I could staple a tag to yours if you like??*LOL* I promise not to hurt to much..well, you must of hard some pretty stuff shirts for nurses..*HUGS* Diana

  13. #53
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,764
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little bit View Post
    Oh My Goodness !! That's funny !!! *LMBO* Thanks Squirt !!! *HUGS* MOM Love you

  14. #54
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post


    *LMBO* Trying to figure out what old nurse Terry has in his left hand,doesn't look to promising to me.I think if I was that pts. I would run as fast as I can..*LOL* Thanks Squirt for the funnies !!*HUGS* MOM Love you

  15. #55
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,764
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little bit View Post
    *LMBO* Trying to figure out what old nurse Terry has in his left hand,doesn't look to promising to me.I think if I was that pts. I would run as fast as I can..*LOL* Thanks Squirt for the funnies !!*HUGS* MOM Love you
    lmfao ... I'm REALLY hoping it's a sponge! lol
    I'm glad you're enjoying them! Love You Mom ... *big hugs*



  16. #56
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post


    lmfao ... I'm REALLY hoping it's a sponge! lol
    I'm glad you're enjoying them! Love You Mom ... *big hugs*


    I hope your right or that poor pt.might be a hurtin.*LOL* I only had one pt. that tried to get frisky with me in all my years.I must be doing something wrong..*LMBO* The Doctors that keep in touch with me via email are going to love these..Thank you !! *HUGS*

  17. #57
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,776
    Rep Power
    6176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little bit View Post
    *LMBO* No ID Needed, you get to reconize your pts. by their Butts,that's if your a real good observer.. *LOL* I could staple a tag to yours if you like??*LOL* I promise not to hurt to much..well, you must of hard some pretty stuff shirts for nurses..*HUGS* Diana
    I would rather not have anything stapled to my butt...I'm sure you could recognize my butt without a tag, you know, the one that if you threw a steel tipped dart at it, it would bounce off lol none of the nurses I had were anything to write home about lol


    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post


    Terry looks like the one who woke me up at 5 o'clock in the morning to take my blood sample. The first time he did that I thought I woke up in the middle of a Planet of the Apes movie....he looked just like one. I think that is because that is the only time they could find me lol

  18. #58
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    I would rather not have anything stapled to my butt...I'm sure you could recognize my butt without a tag, you know, the one that if you threw a steel tipped dart at it, it would bounce off lol none of the nurses I had were anything to write home about lol




    Terry looks like the one who woke me up at 5 o'clock in the morning to take my blood sample. The first time he did that I thought I woke up in the middle of a Planet of the Apes movie....he looked just like one. I think that is because that is the only time they could find me lol
    AWWW !You poor thing !! so you have what we call a rawhide butt !! *LOL*well, next time I'll give you a few tips so the nurses will be extra nice N if that doesn't work you tell them you know a real mean nurse that will come there and kick their hinny's if they aren't extra nice to you & I'll be sure to pick up Squirt to help..*LOL* *HUGS* Diana

  19. #59
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7231

    Default

    Thank you Squirt N sexy country for the laughs.you both made me giggle with your comments N pics..I need to post a few tags I have for my girls then call it a night have a busy day tomorrow.I am going on a mini vacation,so see you in a few days.*HUGS* Diana
    Love you Squirt *HUGS* MOM

  20. #60
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,776
    Rep Power
    6176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little bit View Post
    AWWW !You poor thing !! so you have what we call a rawhide butt !! *LOL*well, next time I'll give you a few tips so the nurses will be extra nice N if that doesn't work you tell them you know a real mean nurse that will come there and kick their hinny's if they aren't extra nice to you & I'll be sure to pick up Squirt to help..*LOL* *HUGS* Diana
    Well.......I just might make up an excuse to get admitted to the hospital now, with a deal like that.....I think I feel something comming on lol

Similar Threads

  1. So Many Nurses
    By BountyHunter in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 10:46 PM
  2. Leave The Nurses Alone....
    By mountainlion20032003 in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:22 PM
  3. Nurses
    By mountainlion20032003 in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 11:30 AM
  4. Selfish nurses!
    By brilor in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 04:33 PM
  5. A Nurses Prayer
    By essex boy in forum Chicken Soup
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 03:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •