Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1194

Thread: Buy yourself a library:

  1. #1
    Senior Member Who Else's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    St. James Minnesota
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    194

    Default Buy yourself a library:

    Buy yourself a library:
    Recent studies have shown that the presence of books
    may induce female's desire for sexual activity




    .

    .


    .



  2. #2
    Senior Member hendrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    3,763
    Rep Power
    267

    Default

    ya know I never had study partners like that, if so I'd been a flippin genius

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,445
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Wanna see my bookworm?!?



  4. #4
    Senior Member wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Far from home...
    Posts
    8,656
    Rep Power
    504

    Default

    Yeah whatever.

  5. #5
    Senior Member wolfemech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    A good hot sexy book could turn me on. Flower I was hoping for more of a hard back book to go with that book worm

  6. #6
    Member sharkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    LOVE
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    definitely some healthy studies going on in those library's

  7. #7
    Junior Member panhandlekelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pensacola,Fl
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Will one of the ladies PLEASE read to !!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,445
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkangel
    definitely some healthy studies going on in those library's
    I'll say! Wow!

    My library card is almost worn out!

    And can you believe it ... I've never, ever had a late fee!


  9. #9
    Member sharkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    LOVE
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerew1
    I'll say! Wow!

    My library card is almost worn out!

    And can you believe it ... I've never, ever had a late fee!
    ...... how can you receive a late fee when you never leave the library ............ and that would explain why you are so knowledgeable he he he

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,445
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkangel
    ...... how can you receive a late fee when you never leave the library ............ and that would explain why you are so knowledgeable he he he
    Okay! Okay! You caught me!!!

    You're such a brat ... a really cute brat, but a brat just the same!


  11. #11
    Member sharkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    LOVE
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerew1
    Okay! Okay! You caught me!!!

    You're such a brat ... a really cute brat, but a brat just the same!
    Awwww ..... I feel so Loved ..... I'm glad to see that someone acknowledges and appreciates all my hard earned efforts ...... Love ya too

  12. #12
    Senior Member LadydeMontego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,280
    Rep Power
    1817

    Default

    well geez... I actually have my own library at home but I didn't think it caused an increase in sexual activity... but it's all good!

    sharkangel... love the new sig pic! :D
    WARNING: Plays with sharp objects.




    02-18-04

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,445
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadydeMontego
    well geez... I actually have my own library at home but I didn't think it caused an increase in sexual activity... but it's all good!

    sharkangel... love the new sig pic! :D
    Maybe not activity but definitely desire ... Let's test your theory!

    You stand on the ladder like the young lady pictured above and I'll come visit your home library.

    I think we're going to find it does increase sexual desire ... at least on my part!

    Whether you say "yes" to my propositions will determine if it increases sexual activity ... Right!?

    Wait! Why are you drawing your sword?!?

    Last words?!? Wait!!! Okay! sharkangel ... love you new sig pic too!


  14. #14
    Senior Member LadydeMontego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,280
    Rep Power
    1817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerew1
    Maybe not activity but definitely desire ... Let's test your theory!

    You stand on the ladder like the young lady pictured above and I'll come visit your home library.

    I think we're going to find it does increase sexual desire ... at least on my part!

    Whether you say "yes" to my propositions will determine if it increases sexual activity ... Right!?

    Wait! Why are you drawing your sword?!?

    Last words?!? Wait!!! Okay! sharkangel ... love you new sig pic too!

    You made me laugh.. I think that saved your life!

    OK so it really depends on what ya look like as to whether or not it would increase desire.... so how come your pic isn't in the Roo Gallery yet?!??!

    oh and sorry... don't have a ladder... no need for one... I am an Amazon, ya know!
    WARNING: Plays with sharp objects.




    02-18-04

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,445
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadydeMontego
    You made me laugh.. I think that saved your life!

    oh and sorry... don't have a ladder... no need for one... I am an Amazon, ya know!
    Thank you for sparing me!

    Forgot about the Amazon thing ... so can you get that book off the top shelf for me while you're over there!?


  16. #16
    Senior Member LadydeMontego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,280
    Rep Power
    1817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerew1
    Thank you for sparing me!

    Forgot about the Amazon thing ... so can you get that book off the top shelf for me while you're over there!?

    heh heh... ya mean the old poetry book way up top in the corner?!?!?
    WARNING: Plays with sharp objects.




    02-18-04

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,445
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadydeMontego
    heh heh... ya mean the old poetry book way up top in the corner?!?!?
    That's the one!

    Oooo! Nice reach.

    Use both hands so you don't drop it. Wow!!!

    Wait ... let me help you! WooHoo!


  18. #18
    Senior Member LadydeMontego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,280
    Rep Power
    1817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerew1
    That's the one!

    Oooo! Nice reach.

    Use both hands so you don't drop it. Wow!!!

    Wait ... let me help you! WooHoo!

    Yup that one be my fave erotic poetry book!
    WARNING: Plays with sharp objects.




    02-18-04

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,445
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadydeMontego
    Yup that one be my fave erotic poetry book!
    Let's take turns reading to one another.

    Ladies before Gentlewolves, so you read first ... don't worry ... I'll pay full attention to you while you read.

    And to make sure that I don't interrupt you ... I think I've found a way to keep my mouth occupied!


  20. #20
    Senior Member LadydeMontego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,280
    Rep Power
    1817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerew1
    Let's take turns reading to one another.

    Ladies before Gentlewolves, so you read first ... don't worry ... I'll pay full attention to you while you read.

    And to make sure that I don't interrupt you ... I think I've found a way to keep my mouth occupied!

    Oh good idea!! Mouth occupied!!

    *ahem*

    Toast and Butter
    by Deborah Eve Grayson and Linda F. Shotz

    Your hands are melted butter
    my back
    your piece of toast
    liquid warmth
    licks my senses silly.
    come and get me
    while I'm hot.
    WARNING: Plays with sharp objects.




    02-18-04

Similar Threads

  1. The library
    By brilor in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. A Library.........
    By LAWRENCE in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 03:36 PM
  3. In The Library
    By shuks in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 04:14 PM
  4. I Just Been to the Library
    By essex boy in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 07:43 AM
  5. In the library
    By brilor in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 04:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •