Thread: What Color Glasses Do You See The World Through

Far, Far Away ... the Queen has corrupted me....

Default What Color Glasses Do You See The World Through

You See the World Through Yellow Colored Glasses

You live your life with optimism. You remain happy through the bad times, and your outlook remains bright.
    You judge all interactions through the lens of hope. You try to see the best in people, and you give them the benefit of the doubt.
    You face challenges with a spirit of adventure. Things are what they are, so you might as well make the best of them.
    You see love as the utmost expression of personal joy. You tend to be attracted to lively, friendly people.
    At your worst, you are a bit petty and jealous. You want to be everyone's shining star.
    You are happiest when you're daydreaming or thinking up fresh ideas.
    What Color Glasses Do You See the World Through?

You See the World Through Yellow Colored Glasses

You live your life with optimism. You remain happy through the bad times, and your outlook remains bright.

You judge all interactions through the lens of hope. You try to see the best in people, and you give them the benefit of the doubt.

You face challenges with a spirit of adventure. Things are what they are, so you might as well make the best of them.

You see love as the utmost expression of personal joy. You tend to be attracted to lively, friendly people.

At your worst, you are a bit petty and jealous. You want to be everyone's shining star.

You are happiest when you're daydreaming or thinking up fresh ideas.

Love gives every season of life
    something beautiful all its own ♥

You See the World Through Orange Colored Glasses

You live your live with enthusiasm. You enjoy what you have, and you are determined to live a happy life.

You judge all your interactions through the lens of curiosity. You are genuinely interested in other people and tend not to be judgmental.

You face challenges with a playful attitude. You are determined to succeed, and a part of you enjoys any challenge.

You see love as the utmost expression of creativity. For you, love is about building a unique and interesting life together.

At your worst, you are irritable and burned out. Sometimes you burn too brightly.

You are happiest when you are given free reign to explore, create, and play.

You See the World Through Blue Colored Glasses

You live your life with tranquility. You have faith that things will work themselves out with time.
    You judge all your interactions through the lens of hope. You try to get all the facts before forming your opinion.

You face challenges with wisdom. You know that all bad things pass, and you have the confidence to see problems through.
    You see love as the utmost expression of trust. Your relationships tend to be peaceful and stable.

At your worst, you can be cool, melancholy, and detached. You sometimes have to step back from emotionally charged situations.
    You are at your happiest when you are able to reflect and relax.

Default Re: What Color Glasses Do You See The World Through

You live your life with generosity. You feel like your life is abundant, and you are very giving toward those around you.
    You judge all your interactions through the lens of harmony. You figure you have something to learn from everyone, and you listen well.

You face challenges with a persistent attitude. You can see the prize at the end of the road, and you have the strength to get there.
    You see love as the utmost expression of self-esteem. You have to love yourself before you can truly love someone else.

At your worst, you are greedy and selfish. You love money more than you'd like to admit.
    You are happiest when you are in nature. You appreciate the feeling of balance that being outdoors brings you.

sounds right to me! lol

out of curiosity, I took it again, seems 7 years changes you, I'm now blue glasses lol

You live your life with tranquility. You have faith that things will work themselves out with time.
    You judge all your interactions through the lens of hope. You try to get all the facts before forming your opinion.

You face challenges with wisdom. You know that all bad things pass, and you have the confidence to see problems through.
    You see love as the utmost expression of trust. Your relationships tend to be peaceful and stable.

At your worst, you can be cool, melancholy, and detached. You sometimes have to step back from emotionally charged situations.

i would like to have seen this back when...i wonder how it would have been then...yep...yours seem right to me too

Mine were green. Funny, it's my favourite colour! Should have known that long before the test!

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    out of curiosity, I took it again, seems 7 years changes you, I'm now blue glasses lol

I'm blue too.
    Usquequaque in fimus; tantum altitudinem varius.

I'm another BLUE one!

Blue seems to be the favourite colour today!

You live your live with enthusiasm. You enjoy what you have, and you are determined to live a happy life.
    You judge all your interactions through the lens of curiosity. You are genuinely interested in other people and tend not to be judgmental.

You face challenges with a playful attitude. You are determined to succeed, and a part of you enjoys any challenge.
    You see love as the utmost expression of creativity. For you, love is about building a unique and interesting life together.

At your worst, you are irritable and burned out. Sometimes you burn too brightly.

Don't be sad ... it's OK to be blue.

I'm a bluey...

blue 2

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

You See The World Through Red Colored Glasses

You live your life with intensity. You have strong emotions and experience everything vividly.
    You judge all interactions through the lens of power. You determine who has the most power and how to improve your position.

You face challenges with courage and strength. You can will your way through any problem.
    You see love as the utmost expression of your passions and desires. Your romantic life is very passionate and overwhelming.

At your worst, you are easily angered and quick to fight. You will go to war with anyone.
    You are happiest when you are expending a lot of energy. And you love the feeling of danger!

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!