Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 641

Thread: Mackem jokes

  1. #41
    Jokeroo Enthusiast konifur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    47,517
    Rep Power
    7191

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by brilor View Post
    And she'll tip your ashes into her hand, blow them off and say, "Well I finally gave you that BJ"
    my wife likes to be shagged in her ear.well every time i go to put my willy in her mouth she turns her head to one side.



  2. #42
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Default

    So that isn't wax n her ears aft er all?

  3. #43
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Default

    Mackem at a management seminar says:

    "I like them cos they make my breath fresh"

    There’s stunned silence then someone shouts:

    "Tactics you thick twat!!!"

  4. #44
    Jokeroo Enthusiast konifur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    47,517
    Rep Power
    7191

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by brilor View Post
    So that isn't wax n her ears aft er all?
    no it`s not brilor, poor lass has been concipated for a two weeks.it`s like doing anal at the moment.



  5. #45
    Jokeroo Enthusiast konifur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    47,517
    Rep Power
    7191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brilor View Post
    Mackem at a management seminar says:

    "I like them cos they make my breath fresh"

    Thereís stunned silence then someone shouts:

    "Tactics you thick twat!!!"
    ROFPML. NICE ONE BRILOR



  6. #46
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Wink

    A young girl from Mackemland leaves home to find work in the bright lights of London. She comes home 6 months later and steps out of a taxi wearing a full-length mink coat..

    Fucksake Bonnielass " says her mother. "This a lovely soft coat yer wearing and" it looks so expensive. Where did ye get that?"
    Bonnielass replies, " I won it at the bingo. Donít they have wonderful prizes in London?"

    When the weekendís over, Bonnielass returns to the bright lights, but sheís back to visit her mom a few months later. This
    time, when she steps out of the taxi, sheís wearing a beautiful gold wristwatch and a large diamond ring.

    Same exchange with Mom . . . same, "Won it at bingo!"

    Bonnielass returns to the bright lights again. A few months later, sheís back. This time sheís sporting a beautiful emerald and diamond necklace with matching bracelet and earrings.

    She hands her mother 1,000 pounds and explains that she won it all in bingo. Then she asks Mom to run her a bath as she needs to freshen up.

    When Bonnielass gets to the washroom, thereís only a quarter inch of hot water in the bathtub, a wee bit peeved at her Ma being so cheap with the hot water after being handed 1,000 pounds, calls downstairs, "Ma! Sure now, didnít I ask you to run me a bath? Thereís only a quarter inch of water in the tub!"

    "Indeed there is Bonnielass," replies her Ma. "But we donít want you getting" yer bingo card wet now, do we?"

  7. #47
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Default

    Why aren’t there any Scousers on Star Trek?
    Because they’re not going to work in the future either.

  8. #48
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Wink

    A Question of Conscience!

    I am a sailor in the NewZealand Navy. My parents live in the suburb of Seatoun and one of my sisters,who lives in Palmerston North, is married to a guy from Sunderland, England.

    My Father and Mother have recently been charged for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my two sisters, who are prostitutes in Auckland.

    I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Mt.Eden Prison, Auckland, for the rape & murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other currently being held in the Wellington remand centre on charges of incest with his three children.

    I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in Christchurch and indeed is still a part time "working girl" in a brothel, however, her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD.

    We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancee utilizing her knowledge of the industry, working as the manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves at least it would get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.

    My problem is this: I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

    Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a Mackem?

  9. #49
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Default

    A guy in a pink shirt minces into a gay bar and looks around weighing up the talent.

    He spots a well built scouser having a quiet drink at the bar, sidles up to him, nudges him gently and whispers "Can I take you into the gents and give a blow job ?"

    The Mackem spins round, punches him in the nose, kicks him in the bollucks, picks him up and throws him through the bar window.

    "Bloody hell Mackem" says the barman, "What was all that about?"

    "I dunno - he said something about a job!"

  10. #50
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Default

    A Mackem walked into the local DSS office, marched straight up to the counter and said "I’m lookin" for a job.".

    The man behind the counter replied
    "Your timing is amazing. We’ve just got a listing from a very wealthy man who wants a chauffeur for his daughter.
    You’ll have to drive around in a big black Mercedes, uniform provided.
    Because of the long hours of this job meals will also be provided and once a year you will also be required to escort the young lady on her overseas holiday. The salary is £30,000 a year.".

    The Mackem said "Nah, you’re bullshittin" me!".

    The man behind the counter said "Well you started it !".

  11. #51
    Jokeroo Enthusiast konifur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    47,517
    Rep Power
    7191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brilor View Post
    A Question of Conscience!

    I am a sailor in the NewZealand Navy. My parents live in the suburb of Seatoun and one of my sisters,who lives in Palmerston North, is married to a guy from Sunderland, England.

    My Father and Mother have recently been charged for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my two sisters, who are prostitutes in Auckland.

    I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Mt.Eden Prison, Auckland, for the rape & murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other currently being held in the Wellington remand centre on charges of incest with his three children.

    I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in Christchurch and indeed is still a part time "working girl" in a brothel, however, her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD.

    We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancee utilizing her knowledge of the industry, working as the manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves at least it would get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.

    My problem is this: I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

    Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a Mackem?
    Say nowt bonni lad if they find oot that, there will be hell to pay.



  12. #52
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Talking

    Mackem walks into a bar and says to the barman "Line me up ten whiskies"
    So the barman lines them up and the man gulps them down one after another.
    "Jeez" says the barman "What are you celebrating then?".
    "My first blow job" replies the man.
    "Oh well" says the barman "for that Iíll buy you one myself."
    "No thanks" says the mackem "If ten doesnít get rid of the taste, another one wont help."

  13. #53
    Jokeroo Enthusiast konifur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    47,517
    Rep Power
    7191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brilor View Post
    Mackem walks into a bar and says to the barman "Line me up ten whiskies"
    So the barman lines them up and the man gulps them down one after another.
    "Jeez" says the barman "What are you celebrating then?".
    "My first blow job" replies the man.
    "Oh well" says the barman "for that Iíll buy you one myself."
    "No thanks" says the mackem "If ten doesnít get rid of the taste, another one wont help."
    i knew i should of never have swallowed.



  14. #54
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Talking

    Mrs Mackem had just returned to the house on Saturday afternoon after a shopping trip. She was quite agitated, and proceeded to tell her husband about a certain shoe salesman who had been rude.

    It seems she was sitting down while he helped her try on various shoes, and happened to glance up and notice that she was not wearing any knickers. Without even thinking, he just blurted out, "If that thing was full of ice cream, Iíd eat every bite."

    Well, she was understandably insulted, and now wanted to know what her husband was going to do about it.

    The husband just sat there, watching football on TV, and grunted. The wife became hysterical, and insisted on knowing why he didnít go down to the shop and punch the rude salesman right in the nose.

    "Well", the husband replied, "There are three reasons I wonít punch that guy in the nose. First of all, you shouldnít have even been shopping for shoes, since you have a whole wardrobe full of them. Secondly, you have no business going shopping with no knickers on. But most of all, Iím not going to punch anyone whoís big enough to eat that much ice cream!"

  15. #55
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Wink

    Auntie Mackem was in the garden tending to her flowers when she got the urge to pee. So she did and wiped off her dew on a rose. Uncle Mackem came along later, picked up the rose, sniffed it, then ran to phone the newspaper editor.

    "I found a rose that smells like a woman's you-know-what!"

    The editor said, "That's nothing. When you find a you-know-what that smells like a rose, call me again."

  16. #56
    Jokeroo Enthusiast konifur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    47,517
    Rep Power
    7191

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by brilor View Post
    Auntie Mackem was in the garden tending to her flowers when she got the urge to pee. So she did and wiped off her dew on a rose. Uncle Mackem came along later, picked up the rose, sniffed it, then ran to phone the newspaper editor.

    "I found a rose that smells like a woman's you-know-what!"

    The editor said, "That's nothing. When you find a you-know-what that smells like a rose, call me again."
    a mackem lass would never, " wipe off her dew " a mackem lass would just " shake her piss flaps"



  17. #57
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by konifur2 View Post
    a mackem lass would never, " wipe off her dew " a mackem lass would just " shake her piss flaps"

    Or shave her oxters eh?

  18. #58
    Jokeroo Enthusiast konifur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    47,517
    Rep Power
    7191

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by brilor View Post
    Or shave her oxters eh?
    what a posh mackem lass (that a southern girl/german girl,lol. married to a mackem) does is pull some nose hair out and re-plants it on her beef curtains so if there is any drops left over she just SNIFFS sharply.



  19. #59
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    175,888
    Rep Power
    10768

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by konifur2 View Post
    what a posh mackem lass (that a southern girl/german girl,lol. married to a mackem) does is pull some nose hair out and re-plants it on her beef curtains so if there is any drops left over she just SNIFFS sharply.
    I believe you!

  20. #60
    Jokeroo Enthusiast konifur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    47,517
    Rep Power
    7191

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by brilor View Post
    I believe you!
    i`m sure your nose hair is the same hair as you bum hair, a long one going from one end to the other...well i pulled a bum hair out while degling-oning and it made my eyes water.



Similar Threads

  1. Mackem dog
    By konifur in forum Funny Pictures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 11:26 AM
  2. the average mackem
    By konifur in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 01:20 PM
  3. the mackem boy
    By konifur in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 12:00 PM
  4. mackem mum 2
    By konifur in forum Funny Videos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:47 AM
  5. GUY DISSING JOKES & BLONDE JOKES
    By kaneygirl2000 in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 09:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •