Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 6450

Thread: Manzy's Magic

Default Re: Manzy's Magic

Roosted Challenge

then going to lay down don't feel so good

Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    LOL!! my cousin said something similar when I was telling him I was making jam for the first time and didn't know how it would turn out
    He said its in your DNA it'll be just fine lol
    and he is right...lol
    all things good
    Roosted Challenge

then going to lay down don't feel so good

i hope you feel better soon
    all awesome creations manzy..you sure do have the magic

I hope you woke up feelin' betters!

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    and he is right...lol

all things good

i hope you feel better soon
    all awesome creations manzy..you sure do have the magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexylady007 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post

I hope you woke up feelin' betters!
    Thank you all so much for the love, I thought I would just do an update in one post, I didn't feel any better today and I had a dental appointment cleaning at 11 am I just couldn't wait any longer as my chest hurt and I still felt fatigued, so I went to the walk in clinic... Called my dentist first to explain they said just go. 3 hours later after an exam, needle prick in finger and chest X-ray for possible pneumonia it came back high white blood palates and bronchial plasma in other words bronchitis more than likely contributed from all the fires we've been having.. over the weekend it got really smokey again and that's when it started. So I get a new inhaler abultreol and antibiotics. Thankful it wasn't pneumonia headed to pick everything up here soon suppose to get a humidifier too, thank goodness we've been having rain. Hold the fort for me

Thank you all so much for the love, I thought I would just do an update in one post, I didn't feel any better today and I had a dental appointment cleaning at 11 am I just couldn't wait any longer as my chest hurt and I still felt fatigued, so I went to the walk in clinic... Called my dentist first to explain they said just go. 3 hours later after an exam, needle prick in finger and chest X-ray for possible pneumonia it came back high white blood palates and bronchial plasma in other words bronchitis more than likely contributed from all the fires we've been having.. over the weekend it got really smokey again and that's when it started. So I get a new inhaler abultreol and antibiotics. Thankful it wasn't pneumonia headed to pick everything up here soon suppose to get a humidifier too, thank goodness we've been having rain. Hold the fort for me
    We Got the fort Sis take care of your self and get better sweetie...hopefully the rain will help with the fire I know it's bad out your way. God bless you ...Get some rest and your in my prayers always...

get well soon ok...consider the fort held..i loaded up on cupcakes so should be well fed till you feel better

Get well, Sis

And prayers that you heal quickly and are back with us soon!