Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 2,201 to 2,206 of 2206

Thread: Romford Lad Gallery

Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Romford Lad View Post
    I haven't quite finished this yet ~ a couple of areas need repainting ~ but thought you might like to see that I don't just try and make a funny animation.... lol

I sometimes do a test painting for a couple of companies who produce 'painting by numbers' and had this one ~ it was so bad, so totally illegible in its instructions, that no one could have worked out what colour went where [and I told them so] but kept it and re-painted it as though I had drawn the original
    I meant to comment on this its Beautiful! I have a paint by number I STILL need to do.. dang internet always distracts me lol!

Love this!

Quote Originally Posted by Romford Lad View Post
    Great work my dear GG ~ glad you enjoyed it ~ "only half an hour" to find him ~ you're getting too good ~ will have to try harder next time.......... LOL
    Half an hour is an eternity for me. I normally get Merlin in a few minutes. No, I'm not the one getting too good. You are. But I love the challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by konifur View Post
    What`s happening?

Since you have a bad back i`ll give you 10/10

Hope you are feeling better soon mate.
    Thanks pal ~ nothing they can do about it, have to let nature take it's time ~ but it is a bit of a bind ~ and the pain can be just a tad maddening at times ~ still we carry on ~ if I ever meet anyone with the name Doris, I will kick their backside [well that is if I can...LOL]
    Thanks for the good wishes ~ and the 10 [hope it not too much of a sympathy vote.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    I meant to comment on this its Beautiful! I have a paint by number I STILL need to do.. dang internet always distracts me lol!

Love this!
    You are very kind my dear Manzy ~ and thank you. It's strange really because years ago, I was one of those people who sort of 'looked down' on painting by numbers, always thinking that you should be able to sketch, paint, and create your own work ~ but ages ago [for some reason] I agreed to test out a new one for a company, and found it interesting, they are getting much better now ~ I still have a argument with them over the fact that the harder 'adult' ones have from 8 years old upwards ~ and with the mixing of acrylics and their natural quick drying, I really don't think that anyone without some experience of the medium could possibly expect to get a reasonable outcome. Anyway ~ you get round to that one you have, and when it's done, pop a copy in here so that I can see it ~ and the important thing about using this, is that you can "make it your own"

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    Half an hour is an eternity for me. I normally get Merlin in a few minutes. No, I'm not the one getting too good. You are. But I love the challenge!
    In which case my dear lady, I shall endeavour to try to continue the challenge......... and thank you for the compliment

Challenge accepted, Lord Peter! It's always a pleasurable one!