Page 111 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2280

Thread: Romford Lad Gallery

Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Romford Lad View Post
    I haven't quite finished this yet ~ a couple of areas need repainting ~ but thought you might like to see that I don't just try and make a funny animation.... lol

I sometimes do a test painting for a couple of companies who produce 'painting by numbers' and had this one ~ it was so bad, so totally illegible in its instructions, that no one could have worked out what colour went where [and I told them so] but kept it and re-painted it as though I had drawn the original
    I meant to comment on this its Beautiful! I have a paint by number I STILL need to do.. dang internet always distracts me lol!

Love this!

Great work my dear GG ~ glad you enjoyed it ~ "only half an hour" to find him ~ you're getting too good ~ will have to try harder next time.......... LOL
    Half an hour is an eternity for me. I normally get Merlin in a few minutes. No, I'm not the one getting too good. You are. But I love the challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by konifur View Post
    What`s happening?

Since you have a bad back i`ll give you 10/10

Hope you are feeling better soon mate.
    Thanks pal ~ nothing they can do about it, have to let nature take it's time ~ but it is a bit of a bind ~ and the pain can be just a tad maddening at times ~ still we carry on ~ if I ever meet anyone with the name Doris, I will kick their backside [well that is if I can...LOL]
    Thanks for the good wishes ~ and the 10 [hope it not too much of a sympathy vote.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    I meant to comment on this its Beautiful! I have a paint by number I STILL need to do.. dang internet always distracts me lol!

Love this!
    You are very kind my dear Manzy ~ and thank you. It's strange really because years ago, I was one of those people who sort of 'looked down' on painting by numbers, always thinking that you should be able to sketch, paint, and create your own work ~ but ages ago [for some reason] I agreed to test out a new one for a company, and found it interesting, they are getting much better now ~ I still have a argument with them over the fact that the harder 'adult' ones have from 8 years old upwards ~ and with the mixing of acrylics and their natural quick drying, I really don't think that anyone without some experience of the medium could possibly expect to get a reasonable outcome. Anyway ~ you get round to that one you have, and when it's done, pop a copy in here so that I can see it ~ and the important thing about using this, is that you can "make it your own"

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    Half an hour is an eternity for me. I normally get Merlin in a few minutes. No, I'm not the one getting too good. You are. But I love the challenge!
    In which case my dear lady, I shall endeavour to try to continue the challenge......... and thank you for the compliment

Challenge accepted, Lord Peter! It's always a pleasurable one!

Ok guys ~ a little while ago, we had this lovely image posted by our Squirt...

and I thought that it would make a sort of moving picture of where a real one could possibly been seen....

as i do all your work...amazing job

and I thought that it would make a sort of moving picture of where a real one could possibly been seen....

May I ask you how do you get the water effect? I always love your water effects this is beautiful my dear friend..
    Do you use the sqirlz water reflection plugin?

Merlin's nice 'n safe lol

Found him! Peter.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to take my glasses off. Clever of you! But I have to ask... still 8 pixels? I had the whole thing on a 500 zoom.

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    as i do all your work...amazing job
    Thank you so much RK ~ that's very kind of you, and it's very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexylady007 View Post
    May I ask you how do you get the water effect? I always love your water effects this is beautiful my dear friend..
    Do you use the sqirlz water reflection plugin?
    My dear Sexy One ~ thank you so much ~ you're so kind. As to the water, yes I use Sqirlz water reflection ~ but slightly differently I think to others ~ where I have an idea for water in an area which has something in the way [this time a wooden stake] I do one bit, and save it as an avi ~ come out, go back in and pull the avi image down, and do the second bit, and then save as a gif ~ after that I take it into Ani and save as a mng. This means that I can now add as much as I want, double the frames if necessary, and sometimes I end up with 40+MB, but nothing has been optimized ~ so when it's finished, I save as a gif, and get a neat MB that will upload in anything. If this sounds a bit mad, just PM me and I'll set it out more clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    Haha darlin' girl ~ well I had to keep him away from those two ~ otherwise he would never have forgiven me......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    Found him! Peter.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to take my glasses off. Clever of you! But I have to ask... still 8 pixels? I had the whole thing on a 500 zoom.
    Well now my dearest GG ~ you said that you love the challenge, and when I used the 8 ~ because of the movement , there wouldn't have been any challenge to finding him ~ so I confess [but with his agreement I hasten to add] that he agreed to being just a tad smaller than 8 [I can't tell you what, because he said that it would give his game away, and he wanted to stay being hard to find ~ especially with two owls around....LOL]

My dear Sexy One ~ thank you so much ~ you're so kind. As to the water, yes I use Sqirlz water reflection ~ but slightly differently I think to others ~ where I have an idea for water in an area which has something in the way [this time a wooden stake] I do one bit, and save it as an avi ~ come out, go back in and pull the avi image down, and do the second bit, and then save as a gif ~ after that I take it into Ani and save as a mng. This means that I can now add as much as I want, double the frames if necessary, and sometimes I end up with 40+MB, but nothing has been optimized ~ so when it's finished, I save as a gif, and get a neat MB that will upload in anything. If this sounds a bit mad, just PM me and I'll set it out more clearly.
    Your most welcome My dear friend & thank you for letting me know about the water effect...

Well now my dearest GG ~ you said that you love the challenge, and when I used the 8 ~ because of the movement , there wouldn't have been any challenge to finding him ~ so I confess [but with his agreement I hasten to add] that he agreed to being just a tad smaller than 8 [I can't tell you what, because he said that it would give his game away, and he wanted to stay being hard to find ~ especially with two owls around....LOL]
    Peter, my screen is not a big one. 17" at most. It's OK. Do your magic tricks! I will be watching!

Fantastic work, Peter! I really like how you kept it down to earth and realistic. Love the way your mind works.

That was a hoot.
    Very good.
    8.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post

near the white rat perhaps? lol