Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 2,361 to 2,371 of 2371

Thread: Romford Lad Gallery

  1. #2361
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Romford Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Essex, U.K.
    Posts
    28,707
    Rep Power
    7566

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    it's beautiful!
    and I even got Merlin lol ♥
    fun IS the point! lol
    good to see you!!!

    So pleased you like it, and getting the little fella ~ and yes there is so much fun, but the line between fun and frustration when starting to use a new prog. can be very annoying..........LOL

  2. #2362
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Romford Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Essex, U.K.
    Posts
    28,707
    Rep Power
    7566

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by konifur View Post


    Oh my word... Morph....and of course the great Tony Hart [probably one of the most underrated 'artists' working in children's television] and a '10' from my No.1 critic is praise enough after such a time.
    Cheers Steve, appreciate that.


  3. #2363
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Romford Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Essex, U.K.
    Posts
    28,707
    Rep Power
    7566

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    Awesome artwork, Peter! Yes, I got Merlin! Eagle-eyed people like Squirt an myself truly enjoy the game.

    My dearest GG ~ glad you like it, and as far as the little fella is concerned, when I'm just so pleased to be able to post something now, the little so-and-so has been constantly at me to get something done.... LOL ~ it has become a game now hasn't it, I could think about trying to do a moving picture without him in it 'somewhere' ~ thank you so much.

  4. #2364
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    57,826
    Rep Power
    6880

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Lad View Post
    Well dear friends ~ I made myself a promise that I wouldn't get 'back' properly until I could make a moving picture. It's been 'fun' and without Kip, I wouldn't even be here doing this stuff ~ still haven't got it all sorted, PSP9 to PSPx5 is quite different, but I have the other bits, and am trying to get back to making something I 'really' like. This is sort of 'OK' ~ but am hoping to get it much smoother as I go on. I kept an old image from the Challenge.... and used it as a starting point...




    the new 'morph' prog, is still something I'm working on ~ buy 'HEY' it's fun to try...and managed to get this result...



    Beautiful and the timing on the merge is spot on! Gives us time to enjoy the original as well

  5. #2365
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,548
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    looks good to me RL

  6. #2366
    Sex for Brains KingHomie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Cali.
    Posts
    74,129
    Rep Power
    4851

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Great to see you back doing what you do best,, it all looks good and if memory serves me right, some one called Romford Lad told me to have fun and it will come in time,,,

  7. #2367
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Romford Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Essex, U.K.
    Posts
    28,707
    Rep Power
    7566

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    Beautiful and the timing on the merge is spot on! Gives us time to enjoy the original as well
    Thanks dear Manzy ~ you're very kind, and I'm so pleased you enjoyed it as well........

  8. #2368
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Romford Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Essex, U.K.
    Posts
    28,707
    Rep Power
    7566

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    looks good to me RL
    That's very kind of you RK ~ it's been a while, glad you like it my friend

  9. #2369
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Romford Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Essex, U.K.
    Posts
    28,707
    Rep Power
    7566

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomie View Post
    Great to see you back doing what you do best,, it all looks good and if memory serves me right, some one called Romford Lad told me to have fun and it will come in time,,,
    Haha...that must of been during one of my sane moments my friend, thanks for that, appreciate it

  10. #2370
    Sex for Brains KingHomie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Cali.
    Posts
    74,129
    Rep Power
    4851

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Lad View Post
    Haha...that must of been during one of my sane moments my friend, thanks for that, appreciate it
    Your say's you're very welcome Thy Night RL of the Roo

  11. #2371
    Senior Member AuroraAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,146
    Rep Power
    706

    Default Re: Romford Lad Gallery

    Quote Originally Posted by Romford Lad View Post
    Well dear friends ~ I made myself a promise that I wouldn't get 'back' properly until I could make a moving picture. It's been 'fun' and without Kip, I wouldn't even be here doing this stuff ~ still haven't got it all sorted, PSP9 to PSPx5 is quite different, but I have the other bits, and am trying to get back to making something I 'really' like. This is sort of 'OK' ~ but am hoping to get it much smoother as I go on. I kept an old image from the Challenge.... and used it as a starting point...




    the new 'morph' prog, is still something I'm working on ~ buy 'HEY' it's fun to try...and managed to get this result...




    Beautiful! Even working with a new program, you have managed to create another flawless and lovely ani. Well done! (I am still looking for Merlin...lol)



Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday Romford Lad!!
    By sexysadie in forum The Society
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 06:50 PM
  2. News from Romford Lad
    By Alaskan John in forum The Society
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 04:12 AM
  3. Romford Market will never seem the same...
    By Ratlady in forum Funny Pictures
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •