Page 3 of 365 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 7295

Thread: Arella needs our thoughts and prayers

  1. #41
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,029
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    [jimg]13rp/z3/v/L/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

  2. #42
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7232

    Default

    I am so saddened to hear the news.you are in my thoughts and prayers,as is Don and the rest of the family. Please get well soon.I miss my nutty Lug Nut I, soooooo much !!! Big hugs *HUGS* Momma Love you sooooooooooooooooo
    [jimg]13s4/z3/K/L/m/a/a.aaa.gif[/jimg] [jimg]13s6/z3/M/L/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

  3. #43
    Member Whisper2Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    in my mind
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    1957

    Default

    hunney, i'm thinking of you and know you have my prayers as well. xoxo







  4. #44
    Senior Member Tokentoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,599
    Rep Power
    5621

    Default

    LOL @ Me!!!!
    I forgot today is Columbus Day here in the U.S., so no mail service today....( can you say NSBAPOI)
    Anyway..... I got everything this far printed out and ready for mailing first thing in the morning!

  5. #45
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokentoo View Post
    LOL @ Me!!!!
    I forgot today is Columbus Day here in the U.S., so no mail service today....( can you say NSBAPOI)
    Anyway..... I got everything this far printed out and ready for mailing first thing in the morning!
    Awwww,Tokentoo this is so sweet of you !! Thank you so much !! *Big silly Lilttle bit hugs* *HUGS* Diana

  6. #46
    Jokeroo VIP Status gods angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Neve Ativ, Israel
    Posts
    87,671
    Rep Power
    3638

    Default

    Arella is still in ICU. She has been put on a vetilator to help keep infections from setting into her lungs. She also is being sedated in hopes of helping reduce the swelling the blood clot caused when it passed through the right side of the brain. She has feelings on her right side even though she can't move her right side. She recognizes all of us and is very aware of her surroundings. They did an MRI on her heart but the results were not in when I left the hospitol. Tomorrow they plan to do another MRI on her brain to see if the swelling has come down. The Doctor's feel that once the swelling recedes, that Arella will be able to speak once again and have some movement on her right side. Also once the swelling is down, they will be able to safely give her medications to break up any other clots that may be in her system. The flowers arrived today, but she isn't allowed to have flowers in her room in ICU. I have brought them home for her to enjoy when she gets here. I thank all of you for your prayers, well wishes, and the flowers. I will do my best to keep all of you updated as I get more information.


    Thank you Sexylady007




    [jimg]rc8g/z3/W/A/3/e/WA3ea.aaa.1-tag-for-member-149.gif[/jimg]

    Thank You Squirt

  7. #47
    Jokeroo Immortal little bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    201,284
    Rep Power
    7232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gods angel View Post
    Arella is still in ICU. She has been put on a vetilator to help keep infections from setting into her lungs. She also is being sedated in hopes of helping reduce the swelling the blood clot caused when it passed through the right side of the brain. She has feelings on her right side even though she can't move her right side. She recognizes all of us and is very aware of her surroundings. They did an MRI on her heart but the results were not in when I left the hospitol. Tomorrow they plan to do another MRI on her brain to see if the swelling has come down. The Doctor's feel that once the swelling recedes, that Arella will be able to speak once again and have some movement on her right side. Also once the swelling is down, they will be able to safely give her medications to break up any other clots that may be in her system. The flowers arrived today, but she isn't allowed to have flowers in her room in ICU. I have brought them home for her to enjoy when she gets here. I thank all of you for your prayers, well wishes, and the flowers. I will do my best to keep all of you updated as I get more information.
    Thank you so much my sweet sexy son-in-law for letting us know whats going on !! your all in our thoughts and prayers !!! Please let her know how much she is loved by us all. Big hugs *HUGS* Momma Love you both very much

  8. #48
    Senior Member Tokentoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,599
    Rep Power
    5621

    Default

    I'm sorry Dandylions were not in season Arella!!!
    [jimg]13sc/z3/S/L/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

  9. #49
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,029
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    we so appreciate you taking the time to update us angel, thank you!

  10. #50
    Jokeroo Immortal ♪ Grouchie ♪'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ~Love~Live~Laugh~Happiness~
    Posts
    254,239
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    love you Arella♥♥
    sending prayers and love♥♥

  11. #51
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    57,826
    Rep Power
    6880

    Default

    Thank you so much Don for keeping us posted, I can't believe how fast something like this can happen, life is so precious. You have touched so many lives sweet Arella, I know you've touched mine in more ways than one, you taught me kindness, I remember the days here at the Roo and how you would tell the spammers have a nice day and never stopped being nice to them, I think they were in shock and just left lol! but that is just the kind of person you are, most have not met you, but you have touched so many lives, you are a one of a kind sweetheart and I feel blessed to know you... you are in my heart and prayers and thoughts through this difficult time.. feeling meloncholy right now, worried about you and hoping for the best..
    I love you Hugs and Love Manzy



  12. #52
    Jokeroo Legend brilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In between the devil and the deep blue sea!
    Posts
    177,936
    Rep Power
    10825

    Default

    Get well soon Arella xx

  13. #53
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,029
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    [jimg]13we/z3/-/N/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

  14. #54
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,029
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default


  15. #55
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Huggies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    25,020
    Rep Power
    6081

    Default


  16. #56
    Jokeroo Immortal stevent222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    240,516
    Rep Power
    6907

    Default

    I have just talked with Arella's son Josh and he has given me his cell phone number and will be happy to give it to you if you would like to text him a message for updates and letting him and family know that Arella is loved.
    Just send me a private message cause he wouldn't like his number to go out to the world. Thanking you.

  17. #57
    Senior Member Tokentoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,599
    Rep Power
    5621

    Default

    [jimg]13yw/z3/y/P/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

  18. #58
    Super Moderator essex boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Southend,Essex,England
    Posts
    46,418
    Rep Power
    7041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevent222 View Post
    I have just talked with Arella's son Josh and he has given me his cell phone number and will be happy to give it to you if you would like to text him a message for updates and letting him and family know that Arella is loved.
    Just send me a private message cause he wouldn't like his number to go out to the world. Thanking you.
    Thanks,love to send her a message from Essex

  19. #59
    Jokeroo Enthusiast hortysir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South...Thank God!
    Posts
    36,030
    Rep Power
    9468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indianajoe View Post
    Donald A. Hebb October 10 at 10:45am Report
    Yesterday Arella was taken to the University of Toledo Medical Center after she had a minor stroke. While there Arella had a major stroke. She was transfer ICU last night. They can't give her any medications for the clot right now. She is talking again but still has no movement on her right side.

    I got this message in Facebook today in case no one else has heard.




    Good thoughts and well wishes for the sweetest person I know

  20. #60
    Super Moderator Just Debbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas Baby!
    Posts
    9,509
    Rep Power
    5450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gods angel View Post
    Arella is still in ICU. She has been put on a vetilator to help keep infections from setting into her lungs. She also is being sedated in hopes of helping reduce the swelling the blood clot caused when it passed through the right side of the brain. She has feelings on her right side even though she can't move her right side. She recognizes all of us and is very aware of her surroundings. They did an MRI on her heart but the results were not in when I left the hospitol. Tomorrow they plan to do another MRI on her brain to see if the swelling has come down. The Doctor's feel that once the swelling recedes, that Arella will be able to speak once again and have some movement on her right side. Also once the swelling is down, they will be able to safely give her medications to break up any other clots that may be in her system. The flowers arrived today, but she isn't allowed to have flowers in her room in ICU. I have brought them home for her to enjoy when she gets here. I thank all of you for your prayers, well wishes, and the flowers. I will do my best to keep all of you updated as I get more information.

    Thank you so much Donald for bringing this update to us ♥
    I am praying extra hard,for you all!
    Please hug her tight for me and tell her I Love and miss her ♥

Similar Threads

  1. For Arella
    By hortysir in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 10:00 PM
  2. Thoughts & Prayers for Huggies Mom
    By Iceman in forum The Society
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:05 PM
  3. Prayers & Thoughts Needed Please For My Aunt
    By mountainlion20032003 in forum The Society
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:03 AM
  4. arella and kit kat have a go at it ...
    By squirt in forum Funny Pictures [Adults Only]
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:34 AM
  5. Prayers And Good Thoughts Needed.....
    By RiverSong in forum The Society
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •