Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokeroo Rewards Update

Default Re: Jokeroo Rewards Update

I can't have paypal cs i don't have VISA and i cant upgrade account. I have Moneybookers but i dont think that is an option. And for the end, i didn't get February rewards. No one reply on my private messages. Is there any support here by private or only on forum? I'm not bad uploader and i don't write in my language like some guys but i translate to english. I hope someone will hear me one day.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambom View Post
    I can't have paypal cs i don't have VISA and i cant upgrade account. I have Moneybookers but i dont think that is an option. And for the end, i didn't get February rewards. No one reply on my private messages. Is there any support here by private or only on forum? I'm not bad uploader and i don't write in my language like some guys but i translate to english. I hope someone will hear me one day.

Hello Bim!!
    I am so sorry you have not gotten any responce to your questions.
    I hope someone can get it straitened out for you!

Hello Bimbambom,

The sad reality is that posting here won't really answer your question. This forum is the poor relation of the jokeroo.com owners, who almost never vist the forums. We have dozens of outstanding issues that don't get answered. Don't hold your breath. The people who matter for your question are unlikely ever even to look at your post.

You don't need Visa to have a Paypal account, but you DO need a bank account. I've never heard of Moneybookers before, so I don't imagine that will be added as an option, when sending cheques to Americans has now been removed.

Any post on this site mostly gets a reponse within an hour or so. PMs will depend on when the selected member next checks, but usually within a few days - often within minutes. I'm about to go to bed, but if you send a PM to me, I WILL respond tomorrow! I find your English perfectly acceptable!

Geoff.

Your check was sent out, we have a record of it. But this thread has nothing to do with your question.

it does, kinda? lol
    communication has never been your strong suit, how long has the $50 limit been in place? and all this time I've been telling folks that they would get paid after $25, would it have been that difficult to come post that the day it became effective?
    bimbambom was forced to come here and ask for help because he's not getting an answer anywhere else, you need someone who is available to answer questions from members and get the problems solved, or at least a yes or no answer, you can't really blame folks for being upset, we see all this that's been going on and we still can't post a simple video embedded code without adding 5 characters lol

Quote Originally Posted by jokaroo View Post
    Your check was sent out, we have a record of it. But this thread has nothing to do with your question.
    First of all if you read the post from the sart to the end you can see that i wrote i can't have paypal in this moment. I have only Moneybookers that it's something like Paypal. So i can upload but i can not be payed?
    And now about check. I wrote about this problem again and again in private msg but there was no response. Like u just don't give a f*** about this. If you have record you send it and i didn't get it just tell me if the check was cashed in or it was lost by the post. And where at what bank so i can get there and kikck the hell out of that guy who cashed it in my name. Im not one and only Matej Zavec in Slovenia and maybe was send on wrong adress. I'm not crazy if i tell you i didn't get it. If you have proof that was cashed in just give me some information where.

My cheque for June has also not been sent. I have sent msg. to support email, wrote them through ticket too, I wrote to Jokaroo and other admins on forum too. No reply yet from any administrators. The cheque for July reached my place within 7 working days, but June rewards never arrived. I've requested them to check their records for sent cheque and invalidate June cheque IF any was even sent ever and to send money through Paypal. Support hasn't replied since last 4 days. This neglecting attitude of the company is not going to be good for them as many members and uploaders such as me will not feel like contributing to the website. I have no idea what to do except for just waiting for their replies.

In between the devil and the deep blue sea!

You don't contribute much to the forums do you!

But Bri, you don't get money for sweet FA by posting to the forums.
    Usquequaque in fimus; tantum altitudinem varius.

I still think that PayPal is better here because you are not getting paid if your content is not approved by the admins here... so never mind how many videos, pictures, or games you upload if they doesn't like them... so the cheaters are kinda stopped... Well that's my opinion.

Cheers!

The payment method has nothing to do with whether you get paid. Many people in the USA would prefer a cheque, because they can get the money easier. I know seveveral who won't use PayPal, so won't get their money. There needs to be a CHOICE!

We are experiencing too many problems with cheques. Too many complaints of users not receiving them and too many complaints of users not able to deposit them. Frankly, whatever decision we make, people will complain.

The decision is final to move to Paypal. All you need is an email address to work with Paypal, in fact, Paypal is the only option for Ebay. Just make sure to enter in your email address and you'll start receiving notifications that money was sent to your email address. If you don't have a paypal account, when we send money to your email address, a notification will come to your email with instructions to retrieve your funds.

First of all if you read the post from the sart to the end you can see that i wrote i can't have paypal in this moment. I have only Moneybookers that it's something like Paypal. So i can upload but i can not be payed?
    And now about check. I wrote about this problem again and again in private msg but there was no response. Like u just don't give a f*** about this. If you have record you send it and i didn't get it just tell me if the check was cashed in or it was lost by the post. And where at what bank so i can get there and kikck the hell out of that guy who cashed it in my name. Im not one and only Matej Zavec in Slovenia and maybe was send on wrong adress. I'm not crazy if i tell you i didn't get it. If you have proof that was cashed in just give me some information where.
    Why can't you have paypal? If you are in our accepted country list, then you should have no problems. Why is it that you can't have it?

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    it does, kinda? lol
    communication has never been your strong suit, how long has the $50 limit been in place? and all this time I've been telling folks that they would get paid after $25, would it have been that difficult to come post that the day it became effective?
    bimbambom was forced to come here and ask for help because he's not getting an answer anywhere else, you need someone who is available to answer questions from members and get the problems solved, or at least a yes or no answer, you can't really blame folks for being upset, we see all this that's been going on and we still can't post a simple video embedded code without adding 5 characters lol
    Actually our first round of Paypal payments begin on September 30th, so there is ample notice in this case (over 2 weeks). August 30th was paid by cheque.

I wasn't talking about paypal, I was talking about the minimum payout being raised from $25 to $50
    I don't care about the increase, what I care about is that I told people like chatroux, who had $32.60 in her account, that she would get her money the last round of payouts, and she didn't because you raised the limit and didn't tell anyone, that not only makes me look bad, but you in the process, because your mods don't know what's going on!

We are experiencing too many problems with cheques. Too many complaints of users not receiving them and too many complaints of users not able to deposit them. Frankly, whatever decision we make, people will complain.

The decision is final to move to Paypal. All you need is an email address to work with Paypal, in fact, Paypal is the only option for Ebay. Just make sure to enter in your email address and you'll start receiving notifications that money was sent to your email address. If you don't have a paypal account, when we send money to your email address, a notification will come to your email with instructions to retrieve your funds.
    I fully understand why you did this, I can see how it will be better for your bookkeeping and for a lot of members ♥
    but I still won't be using Paypal

and one more thing lol PLEASE remove "check" as an option from the payment information screen, so that we don't have people coming here wanting to know why they're not getting their checks! lol

PayPal sucks!
    I'm not here for the money obviously,but would not use paypal so use mine for a cup of coffee and a donut.

..*+,.*+,.*+,.*+,.*+, .*+,.*+,.

Why can't you have paypal? If you are in our accepted country list, then you should have no problems. Why is it that you can't have it?
    I can't verify my account at Paypal cs i don't have credit card. Can you somehow send me money on Moneybookers. It's just like Paypal and i have there same email adress. Can you do that? And my February rewards are lost? I swear i didn't get the cheque. I think you will not resend it. Am i right?

Well I've been using paypal for 10 years and never had any trouble, quite the opposite in fact, when goods have not turned up they have reimbursed me.