Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jokeroo REACT! Info

Default Jokeroo REACT! Info

Hey everyone, there will be a lot of questions surround Jokeroo REACT! so I'm going to do my best to address most of them here. Please followup with more questions if you have any.
    Jokeroo REACT! is our latest and greatest program to help your users make more money. Imagine users can choose which content gets to the front page? Well, this is exactly what REACT! is! The more reactions your content receives, the higher chance you'll see the front page. No more subjective choosing by our editorial team and no more favoritism. The power is now in the hands of you. Bring your friends to Jokeroo and get them to REACT! on your content so you can make more money!

What is Jokeroo REACT!?
    Jokeroo REACT! is a new initiative to allow users to have the power to react on other peoples content and by doing so, choose the fate of the content. No longer will our editorial team subjectively choose content 100% of the time. This allows our users to have a say in the direction that Jokeroo goes.

How does REACT! work? The more reactions content receives, the higher chance the content will make the front page and the user who uploaded it will earn their money.

Is editorial still involved on REACT!? Yes, our editorial team must review all content that receives high reactions in order to maintain quality and legal guidelines.

Can I invite friends to REACT! on my content? Ofcourse! This is the whole idea. You now have a chance to determine the fate of your content by having your friends REACT! on your content.

Will I get paid if my content goes front page? Ofcourse! If your content gets lots of reactions and ends up on the front page, you'll be paid just like you would if our editorial team selected it.

Have any other questions? Post them here...

Default Re: Jokeroo REACT! Info

I like this - Bravo!!!

I assume all this guff refers to the front page; won't affect me then.
    Usquequaque in fimus; tantum altitudinem varius.

So do I! The idiots have said that they are looking for more posts OUTSIDE the forum, before they arbitrarily decide who to pay. Somehow, they think that if they can get lots of "likes" on FB, they will get as rich as Google! That's hardly anything new.
    Although it has been said many times before, it's the FORUM that gets the Google hits, not their fantasies!

When will they learn that it IS the forum who keep them on Google? I guess we never will, while they still need their diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff_the_Beard View Post
    So do I! The idiots have said that they are looking for more posts OUTSIDE the forum, before they arbitrarily decide who to pay. Somehow, they think that if they can get lots of "likes" on FB, they will get as rich as Google! That's hardly anything new.
    Although it has been said many times before, it's the FORUM that gets the Google hits, not their fantasies!

When will they learn that it IS the forum who keep them on Google? I guess we never will, while they still need their diapers!
    Huh? This has nothing to do with Facebook likes. I have no idea what you are even saying?

I got the part where you are calling us idiots. That's nice of you.

let me see if I can help a little in here

the deal for Jokeroo is that people are just doing their 5 user reactions that they're getting paid for, and the people who are doing the approvals are picking the same pic *sometimes*, there's really no rhyme or reason to the picks

this is intended to get some *reason* - it will take a "popular" upload to make the front page, encouraging folks to do more than the 5 reactions they get paid for, they'll have to go react to more if they want more reactions to their *own* uploads

we enjoy a free forum here, but the bills still have to be paid

if you want to skyrocket on google ..just put up some bigfoot videos....lol....I like the react thing.

Seems harder to get on the front page...

Quote Originally Posted by zombietom View Post
    Seems harder to get on the front page...
    Hey Zombietom, if you can get enough of your friends to REACT and make your photo or video WARM or HOT via Reactions, you'll be getting on the front page. Basically, promote it on your facebook and tell people to REACT and you'll see how easy it is to make some cash (assuming the content is appropriate)

I'm already using the REACT and will do on a daily basis now, it's a great system to earn $1 a day.

I want to be asked to respond on a daily joo is 10 cents a day ... then the next day I click on joo response but received no money ... Why?

Must be something wrong, I've earned over $300 today already and I got money coming out of my ears, perhaps I could send you some?

[jimg]i79b/z3/_/u/p/d/a.aaa-.jpg[/jimg]

Quote Originally Posted by zens View Post
    I want to be asked to respond on a daily joo is 10 cents a day ... then the next day I click on joo response but received no money ... Why?
    they say it's 24 hours before you can do it again, but it's more like 28 hours before the system will pay you again lol

The Austrlaian Capital Territory, Canberra, Flynn 2615

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff_the_Beard View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jokaroo View Post
    Huh? This has nothing to do with Facebook likes. I have no idea what you are even saying?

I got the part where you are calling us idiots. That's nice of you.

Geoff

If you have a look at the front page you'll see there is more traffic there than in the Forums.

Roo Admin

If the idiots in Admin relied on Forum members for financial support the board would have closed years ago.

As Squirt says, " the bills still have to be paid ".

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    they say it's 24 hours before you can do it again, but it's more like 28 hours before the system will pay you again lol
    Thanks for your answer ... So if today at 6AM and I click React like a video or a picture đ fully 10 times ...
    6am is tomorrow morning and I can make my next reaction was to the or 10am the morning ... the words you say 24 hours to 28 hours ...you tell me more so I can understand but.

yes, you got it just right!

then the next day, you wouldn't get paid again until 2PM, the next day at about 6PM

you wind up losing a day in the deal every now and then, but that's how it's working!

I do whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want!!

Re: Jokeroo REACT! Info

Could you guys tell me what does it mean this Overall Balance with the minus in front?
    For example Overall balance $ -80.50 What is that mean?

...and anothe rquestion

Why Jokeroo changed Balance section with Rewards without notice?
    It is very confusing and now I have to go to Statistics to check what's going on with my earnings for the day.

Why all have to be so complicate? Just simplify it for a better use because lot of new registrants are confused how to operate in this site!

and EVERY 24 HOURS is a mislead. I got it!!
    U need 30 hours to click for that 10c per click!!!

And with these 30 hours in a month users lose 180 hours (7.5 days) !!! Which means 30 days - 7 = 23 (x $1)
    So you can click 23 days for that buck, Ha!

Calculate 4 yourself and tell me I'm wrong!

if you don't like the rules, don't play the game

PS: that is not a minus sign next to our balances