Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Depression..

Default Re: Depression..

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    Mary, you will do just fine! Just one question: Would you rather get rid of someone who made you unhappy or lose someone you simply adored?
    You don't have to answer this, you already know the answer. You have a ton of friends here who can help you with things like how to reset a thermostat or change a spark plug on a lawn-mower. Just ask!

Very good, excellent advice!!

Sometimes when I'm feeling depressed I come on here and get a really good laff,then I read my own jokes on here and get depressed again,helpppppppppp.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyHendrix View Post
    Whoooooooooooooooooo.
    Who, who, whoTF are you? (To quote a favourite band)! LOL. As much as I rely on the Internet to interact with the outside world, sometimes I find it appalling that some people will use it as a mean to belittle and poke at people they haven't met in person, no matter how efforts are made to conciliate.
    Many of us aren't social butterflies. We would rather spend a few hours at our computer rather than having to drive to a local pub, or in these days, having to take a cab to it. Not all of us live in a place where you can walk up to the next three doors to find a place where you can meet friends.

That is where the Internet becomes a friend (so we wish). But just like in a local pub, most people will be glad to see us. There might be one who stands out as the sour puss, but just like in a pub, if you ignore him, he'll find another place.
    Tony, post your jokes! You made me laugh hundreds of times, tae say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    Who, who, whoTF are you? (To quote a favourite band)! LOL. As much as I rely on the Internet to interact with the outside world, sometimes I find it appalling that some people will use it as a mean to belittle and poke at people they haven't met in person, no matter how efforts are made to conciliate.
    Many of us aren't social butterflies. We would rather spend a few hours at our computer rather than having to drive to a local pub, or in these days, having to take a cab to it. Not all of us live in a place where you can walk up to the next three doors to find a place where you can meet friends.

That is where the Internet becomes a friend (so we wish). But just like in a local pub, most people will be glad to see us. There might be one who stands out as the sour puss, but just like in a pub, if you ignore him, he'll find another place.
    Tony, post your jokes! You made me laugh hundreds of times, tae say the least!
    Thanks hunnybunch but I now charge 50 cents per joke,I need tae survive.

A Welsh farmer appears in court for having sex with a sheep, the judge listens to all the evidence, and on giving his verdict he said to the farmer " how low can you go " the farmer replied a Jack Russell.'

Quote Originally Posted by TonyHendrix View Post
    Thanks hunnybunch but I now charge 50 cents per joke,I need tae survive.

A Welsh farmer appears in court for having sex with a sheep, the judge listens to all the evidence, and on giving his verdict he said to the farmer " how low can you go " the farmer replied a Jack Russell.'
    I'd love to send the 50 cents, but Paypal won't go under $10. LOL! How about a huge bear hug?