Page 251 of 261 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 5216

Thread: random Jokes

In between the devil and the deep blue sea!

Default Re: random Jokes

Man: "Wanna hear a joke about my penis? Oh never mind, it's too long."
    Woman: "Want to hear a joke about my vagina? Never mind, you'll never get it."

An Indian warrior walks into Starbucks with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male buffalo with the other.
    He says to the waiter, “Me want coffee.”
    The waiter says, “Sure chief coming right up.”
    He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee. The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere, then just walks out.
    The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand pulling another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter, “Me want coffee.”
    The waiter says, “Whoa, Tonto! We’re still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?”
    The Indian smiles and proudly says, “Me training for upper management position:
    Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day.

An old couple is ready to go to sleep.
    The old man lies on the bed but the old woman lies down on the floor.
    The old man asks:
    ''Why are you going to sleep on the floor?''
    The old woman says:
    "Because I want to feel something hard for a change.”

With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old friend of mine was able to give birth.
    When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit.
    'May I see the new baby?' I asked
    'Not yet,' She said 'I'll make coffee, and we can visit for a while first.'
    Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the new baby now?'
    'No, not yet,' She said.
    After another few minutes had elapsed,
    I asked again, 'May I see the baby now?'
    'No, not yet,' replied my friend.
    Growing very impatient, I asked, 'Well, when can I see the baby?'
    'WHEN HE CRIES!' she told me.
    'WHEN HE CRIES?' I demanded.
    'Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?'
    'BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM,

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client.
    "Saul, I have some good news, and I have some bad news."
    The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day. Give me the good news first."
    The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she just invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15 million to $20 million, and I think she could be right."
    "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news.

What is it?" Saul replied enthusiastically
    The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."

Prince Charles decided to take up jogging.
    Every day, he'd jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner.
    He learned to brace himself as he approached her for what was almost certain to follow.
    "One hundred and fifty pounds!" she'd shout from the curb.
    "No! Five pounds!" He would fire back, just to shut her up.
    This ritual between him and the hooker became a daily occurrence.
    He'd run by and she'd yell, "One hundred and fifty pounds!"
    He'd yell back, "Five pounds!"
    One day, Camilla decided that she wanted to accompany her Husband on his jog.
    As the jogging couple neared the working woman's street corner, Prince Charles realised she'd bark her 150 pound offer and Camilla would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings.
    He figured he'd better have a good explanation for his wife.
    As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, he became even more apprehensive than usual.
    Sure enough, there was the hooker.
    He tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair jog past.
    Then, from her corner, the hooker yelled, "See what you get for five pounds, you tight bastard?!"

A timid little man ventured into a biker bar in the Bronx and, clearing his throat, asked, "Um, err, which of you gentlemen owns the Doberman tied outside to the parking meter?"
    A giant of a man, wearing biker leathers with his body hair growing out of the seams, turned slowly on his stool. He looked down at the quivering little man and said, "It's my dog. Why?"
    "Well," squeaked the little man, very nervous, "I believe my dog just
    killed it, sir."

"What?" roared the big man in disbelief. "What in the hell kind of dog do you have?"
    "Sir," answered the little man, "It's a 4-week-old puppy."
    "Bull shiiiiit!" roared the biker, "How could your puppy kill my Doberman?"
    "It appears that he choked on it, sir."

A woman takes her 18-year-old daughter to the doctor.
    The doctor says, "Okay, Mrs. Jones, what's the problem?"
    The mother says, "It's my daughter Darla. She keeps getting these cravings, she's putting on weight, and is sick most mornings."
    The doctor gives Darla a good examination, then turns to the mother and says, "Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but your Darla is pregnant - about 4 months, would be my guess."
    The mother says, "Pregnant?! She can't be, she has never ever been left alone with a man!
    Have you, Darla?"
    Darla says, "No mother! I've never even kissed a man!"
    The doctor walked over to the window and just stares out of it.

About five minutes pass and finally the mother says, "Is there something wrong out there doctor?"
    The doctor replies, "No, not really, it's just that the last time anything like this happened, a star appeared in the east and three wise men came over the hill.
    I'll be darned if I'm going to miss it this time!"

We've all had trouble with our animals, but I don't think anyone can top this one:
    Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my excuse, I always get the feeling that my boss thinks I'm lying.
    On one recent occasion, I had a valid reason but lied anyway, because the truth was just too darned humiliating.
    I simply mentioned that I had sustained a head injury, and I hoped I would feel up to coming in the next day.
    By then, I reasoned, I could think up a doozy to explain the bandage on the top of my head.
    The accident occurred mainly because I had given in to my wife's wishes to adopt a cute little kitty.
    Initially, the new acquisition was no problem.
    Then one morning, I was taking my shower after breakfast when I heard my wife, Deb, call out to me from the kitchen.
    'Honey! The garbage disposal is dead again. Please come reset it.'
    'You know where the button is,' I protested through the shower pitter-patter and steam. 'Reset it yourself!'
    'But I'm scared!' she persisted. 'What if it starts going and sucks me in?'
    There was a meaningful pause and then, 'C'mon, it'll only take you a second.'
    So out I came, dripping wet and butt naked, hoping that my silent outraged nudity would make a statement about how I perceived her behaviour as extremely cowardly.
    Sighing loudly, I squatted down and stuck my head under the sink to find the button. It is the last action I remember performing.
    It struck without warning, and without any respect to my circumstances.
    No, it wasn't the hexed disposal, drawing me into its gnashing metal teeth. It was our new kitty, who discovered the fascinating dangling objects she spied hanging between my legs.
    She had been poised around the corner and stalked me as I reached under the sink. And, at the precise moment when I was most vulnerable, she leapt at the toys I unwittingly offered and snagged them with her needle-like claws. I lost all rational thought to control orderly bodily movements, blindly rising at a violent rate of speed, with the full weight of a kitten hanging from my masculine region.
    Wild animals are sometimes faced with a 'fight or flight' syndrome.
    Men, in this predicament, choose only the 'flight' option. I know this from experience.
    I was fleeing straight up into the air when the sink and cabinet bluntly and forcefully impeded my ascent.
    The impact knocked me out cold.
    When I awoke, my wife and the paramedics stood over me.
    Now there are not many things in this life worse than finding oneself lying on the kitchen floor butt naked in front of a group of 'been-there, done-that' paramedics.
    Even worse, having been fully briefed by my wife, the paramedics were all snorting loudly as they tried to conduct their work, all the while trying to suppress their hysterical laughter ...... and not succeeding.
    Somehow I lived through it all.
    A few days later I finally made it back in to the office, where colleagues tried to coax an explanation out of me about my head injury.
    I kept silent, claiming it was too painful to talk about, which it was.
    'What's the matter?' They all asked, 'Cat got your tongue?'
    If they only knew!

An older gentleman had an appointment to see the urologist who shared offices with several other doctors. The waiting room was filled with patients.. As he approached the receptionist's desk, he noticed that the receptionist was a large unfriendly woman who looked like a Sumo wrestler. He gave her his name.
    In a very loud voice, the receptionist said, "YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE; YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?"
    All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around to look at the very embarrassed man. He recovered quickly, and in an equally loud voice replied, 'NO, I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION, BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID YOURS.'
    The room erupted in applause
    DON'T MESS WITH OLD FOLKS..

A Japanese couple were in an argument over ways of highly gratifying sex.
    Husband: Sukitaki.
    Wife replies: Kowanini!!
    Husband says: Toka a anji rodi roumi yakoo!
    Wife on her knees literally begging: Mimi nakoundinda tinkouji!
    Husband replies angrily: Na miaou kina tim kouji!
    And you sit and read this shit as if you understand Japanese!
    You are unbelievable!!
    I always knew you guys would read anything on SEX

A couple has a male friend who's visiting from out-of-state, when an unexpected blizzard blows in, and keeps him from traveling.
    Since the couple has no guest room, he states his intention to find a nearby hotel, and be on his way in the morning.
    "Nonsense," says the wife. "Our bed is plenty big enough for all three of us, and we're all friends here."
    The husband concurs, and before long they're settled in: husband in the middle, wife on his left, friend on his right.
    After a while, the husband begins snoring, and the wife sneaks over to the friend's side of the bed, and invites him to do the 'dirty' with her.
    Naturally, he'd like to, but he's reluctant.
    "We're in the same bed with your husband! He'll wake up, and he'll kill me."
    "Don't worry about it," she says, "he's such a sound sleeper, he'll never notice.
    If you don't believe me, just yank a hair off of his a**.
    He won't even wake up."

So the friend yanks a hair off the husband's, and sure enough, she's right.
    Her husband sleeps right through having a hair yanked out of his behind.

So, she and the friend have sex, and then she goes back to her side of the bed.
    After about twenty minutes, though, she's back on his side of the bed, asking him to do it again.
    The same argument follows, another hair is yanked from the husband's behind, and again they 'DO' it.
    This keeps up for about half the night, until after about the sixth time, when the wife goes back to her side.
    Then the husband rolls over, and whispers to his friend, "I don't mind that you're 'doing' my wife, but do you really have to use my a--hole as your scoreboard?"

Koni was ambling through a crowded street fair when he decided to stop and sit at a Palm Reader's table.
    Said the mysterious old woman,
    "For fifteen quid, I can read your love line and tell your romantic future."

He readily agreed and the reader took one look at his open palm and said,
    "I can see that you have no girlfriend."

"That's true," said Koni
    "Oh my goodness, you are extremely lonely, aren't you?"
    "Yes," he shamefully admitted.
    "That's amazing. Can you tell all of this from my love line?"
    "Love line? No, from the calluses and blisters."

One night Jerry brought home a dozen red roses to his wife.
    "How lovely, Dear," she said. "What's the occasion?"
    "I want to make love to you," he said simply.
    "Not tonight, Dear. I have a headache," answered his wife.
    The next night Jerry came home with a big box of chocolates and explained that he wanted to make love with her.
    "I'm awfully tired, Honey," said his wife. "Not tonight."
    Every night for a week Jerry brought home something, but each time his wife's answer was no.
    Finally he came home with six black kittens with little red bows around their necks and handed them to his wife.
    "How adorable, Jerry!" she exclaimed. "But what are they for?"
    The husband replied, "These are six little pallbearers for your dead 'privates'.

Once there were four business men. They were sitting on a bench in a hospital waiting room because their wives were having babies.
    A nurse comes over and says to the first businessman, "Congratulations! Your wife had 1 baby."
    The man says, "What a coincidence! I'm the president of And1!"
    The nurse goes away.
    Then the nurse comes back and says to the second businessman, "Congratulations! Your wife had twins!"
    The man says, "What a coincidence! I'm the owner of the Minnesota Twins!"
    The nurse goes away.
    The nurse comes back and says to the third businessman, "Congratulations! Your wife had triplets!"
    The man says, "What a coincidence! I work for Triple Crown!"
    The nurse goes away.
    The nurse comes back and sees the fourth businessman alone on the bench crying.
    She asks, "Why are you crying"?
    The man replies, "I work for Seven Up"!

Two women are chatting in an office.
    Woman 1: "I had sex last night, did you?"
    Woman 2: "Yes."
    Woman 1: "Was it good?"
    Woman 2: "No, it was a disaster... my husband came home, ate his dinner in three minutes, got on top of me, finished having sex in five minutes, rolled over and fell asleep in two minutes. How was yours?"
    Woman 1: "Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out to a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house and we had an hour of foreplay. We then had an hour long session of fantastic sex and afterwards talked for an hour. It was like a fairy tale!"

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.
    Husband 1: "You wanted sex last night, how was it?"
    Husband 2: "Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate, had sex with my wife and fell asleep. It was great! What about you?"
    Husband 1: "It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner because they cut the electricity because I hadn't paid the bill; so I had to take my wife out to dinner which was so expensive that I didn't have money left for a cab. We had to walk home which took an hour - and when we got home I remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house! I was so angry that I couldn't get it up for an hour and then I couldn't climax for another hour. After I finally did, I was so aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife was jabbering away for another hour!"..