View Poll Results: Will you run for your life?

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1309

Thread: Simple Swedish Episode 1

Default Re: Americans appreciate Judge decision against Trump's immigration ban

*and* if I find one more of your videos outside of the video forum, I'll delete it

Default Re: Obama THREW the Gift from Trump and Walk off

Ha ha ha yes I saw a bunch of these also on You Tube

Wink **IF YOU LAUGH, YOU LAUGH**Who is in? :D :D

Which video make you laugh? for me it the one that the guy trying to break the guitar :D :D

Default Re: Americans appreciate Judge decision against Trump's immigration ban

Obama and his five presidential predecessors all used their executive powers to temporarily ban certain immigrants, including Muslims from entering the United States.
    Were liberals outraged and protesting over that?
    The protests and outrage we’re witnessing now appears to be more anti-Trump nonsense from the bitter left.

Obama has barred huge groups of potentially dangerous immigrants from entering the United States at least six times, undercutting his claim that barring Muslims from terrorist countries as Donald Trump has proposed is un-American.
    In his first ban, according to a search of White House records, Obama instituted a ban on “immigrants or nonimmigrants” covered by a larger United Nations travel ban. He also included those on an economic sanctions list. Most countries were Muslim.
    He cited the very same section of law that many critics of his policies have asked him to use, “section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.” It says, “Whenever the president finds that the entry of aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrant’s or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”
    He used the same provision five other times, one more in 2011, twice in 2012 and twice in 2014. In those, he targeted people aiding Iran, Syria, Crimea, and those involved in war crimes.
    Still, in his latest tirade against Trump’s call for a ban on Muslims from terror nations, Obama said such bans violate the American way.
    In reaction to the Orlando terror attack, Trump said, “When I’m elected, I will suspend immigration from areas of the world where there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies until we fully understand how to end these threats.”
    Obama ripped him. “That’s not the America we want,” he said. “It doesn’t reflect our democratic ideals. It will make us less safe.”
    White House documents also show that former President Bill Clinton issued six immigrant bans; George W. Bush six immigrant bans; and former President Ronald Reagan four. And in 1980, former President Jimmy Carter banned Iranians after Tehran seized the U.S. embassy.
    Below are Obama’s actions:
    — July 25, 2011. Barred those under a UN travel ban, or who broke 29 executive orders covering transactions with terrorists.
    — Aug. 4, 2012. Banned anybody involved in war crimes, or just about any other crime including human rights violations.
    — April 23, 2012. Barred those helping Syria or Iran, or involved in human rights abuses for those governments.
    — May 1, 2012. Another block on those helping Iran and Syria.
    — April 3, 2014. Banned anyone known to threaten South Sudan.
    — March 6, 2014 . Barred entry of those claiming government authority in the Crimea region of Ukraine, presumably on behalf of Moscow.

People really need to take a chill pill, Every Government has the Right to keep their Citizens safe...

Default Trump Wall Games

Default Re: Trump Wall Games

please keep videos in the Videos forum, this is your second warning, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt ... this time

Default Re: Trump Wall Games

I am not sure how effective it will be, but I never doubted he would keep his word.

Default Re: Epic Cat Fails :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by stevent222 View Post
    You mean the ones where it says my name? Ha! I didn't make those one of the other people here on the Roo did them for me, I am to computer illiterate to do anything like those. If you have some photos and want to make things into your own see 'Photoshop' I've been trying to figure that out now for a few years now, ha!
    Could you please recommend any member who could do the same for me? :D :D :D :D

Default Re: Epic Cat Fails :D :D

you want to make tags or you want some made for you?

Wink Charlie Classic SEXY VINES Compilation

Default This Video Made My Day! xD

Default Re: This Video Made My Day! xD

To my surprise, that WAS cute! Thank you for sharing.

Big grin Grandma rides her bike :D its funny

Default Re: Cats Being Jerks Compilation | Naughty Cats

Nobody gives a shit??

Default Re: Cats Being Jerks Compilation | Naughty Cats

nobody likes that you expect us to respond to your stuff while you completely ignore ours
    you're not here to participate in the forums, you're here to promote your videos, what's in it for us?

Big grin Panda After Party B)

that was a long long night my friend ...

[drunken lemur]
    Last edited by mark69; 02-16-2017 at 06:24 AM.

Default 【Heartbroken Ver.】Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

【Heartbroken Ver.】Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

your welcome

Default Try Not To Laugh Or Grin While Watching This

Last edited by squirt; 02-20-2017 at 12:24 AM. Reason: replaced link with video