Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330
Results 6,581 to 6,593 of 6593

Thread: I can't believe ! ...

Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

I can't believe how thankful I am that you're sitting here today!

I can't believe I didn't even think of taking a pic, I just started helping with the clean up lol

I can't believe how thankful we all are that there wasn't any personal injury and that you were able to finish your trip home.

I can't believe, WTF was the reason the cop didn't give her her license at the scene, he already had her information

I can't believe I am getting so pissed off that every time I turn on the TV it is another coming forward to say I was touched by so and so

I can't believe the F'n media keep repeating it on every news cast of the day

I can't believe the latest one came forward and it happened back in 1992 and I do feel for those women but damn, why repeat it over and over at every news cast

The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State

I can't believe how grateful I am to have friends like you both

I can't believe we have no idea why he kept her license; like I said, he was a complete a**hole

I can't believe I feel the same way Homie, how do you know who to believe anymore?

I can't believe how much better a Brand New Congress sounds every day lol

I can't believe the contrasts in how the stories are handled by the media

I can't believe how enticing On Demand is as an escape lol

The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State

I can't believe what a great president Trump could be if the Dems and Establishment Reps would get behind him

I can't believe how deep the swamp is

I can't believe you said that, I just sent an email to MY senator, Ted Cruz, asking him where the Republicans are in response to the articles of impeachment, why aren't we seeing them out there telling the world how ridiculous the accusations are?

Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post

I can't believe I was sleeping and boom, I woke up and we were spinning around and heading for something and boom, we were spinning the other way. I remember looking up and seeing traffic coming at us at 70 mph, had a few near misses but luckily no contact. Then we were able to move our car to the side.

I can't believe it took the local Sheriff Dept about 10 minutes to get there. It took the Georgia Highway Patrol about 15 minutes after that to get there. The first one was a big help, the second one was a complete ass.

I can't believe the state boy kept asking Mrs C what happened. She had to tell him about six times she did not know, only that she was driving and all of a sudden there was a bang and we were spinning.

I can't believe he kept grilling her and she kept giving him the same answer. He did not like that one bit. She finally told him "I am telling you the truth, what more do you want?"

I can't believe I was getting pissed the way he was treating her but my door would not open so I was still in the car. I finally crawled out but by then he was talking to the other party up the road and our wrecker was on the scene.

I can't believe the jerk kept Mrs C's drivers license and she did not get it back for two weeks and two days.

I can't believe it cost us $261 for a rental car to get the rest of the way home.

I can't believe this was the morning of my birthday lol Happy Birthday to me lol

I
    I can't believe how happy I am ya'll made it out of that OMG!!!

I can't believe why the Highway Patrol has to be such a jerk! you were just in an accident

I can't believe you went through that

I can't believe how nice the weather has been upper 70's all week until,,,,,,

I can't believe we actually got a smidget of rain last night, but I will take any drops that fall

I can't believe it all stopped at 7am and the day turned out to be 76 degrees

Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    I can't believe how grateful I am to have friends like you both

I can't believe we have no idea why he kept her license; like I said, he was a complete a**hole

I can't believe I feel the same way Homie, how do you know who to believe anymore?
    I can't believe how great it is to see you in here again too my friend.

I can't believe the only thing I can believe on TV anymore is the shootings, child abductors AND the car chases (almost 3-4 a week, that's the best)

I can't believe those idiot's must not watch TV otherwise they would know they can't get away with the police choppers and who know how many news choppers are in the air watching every move they make.

I can't believe it's a week before Thanksgiving and Kroger had to run it's AC today lol

I can't believe Food4Less turns their A/C's off on December 31st and back on January 1st

I can't believe where GG and MT are hanging out lately, your both missed by Thy of the Roo..

I can't believe MT wouldn't like to hear that, you should drop by her profile ♥