Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331
Results 6,601 to 6,614 of 6614

Thread: I can't believe ! ...

The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State

Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

I can't believe most of the damage in our area were trees blown down.

I can't believe the government agencies are just their typical slow SOP

I can't believe with all the damage throughout Florida, correct me I'm wrong, but the different government agencies have a lot of investigation and then getting all of the utility companies united and etc,,

I can't believe I Hate DMV,,, I called twice today, first to get an extension until after New Years and they said no way.

I can't believe I called in the afternoon and asked for a 5 day extension and got the same F'n answer.

I can't believe I only have 14 work day's and 21 one calendar days and guess what my deadline Dec. 10th ,,, get this our great DMV,, it falls on a Sunday which means I can't get there on Saturday so now my time is cut to 19 days

I can't believe when I took the form's to V.A. to be filled out by my Doctor - guess what, they said it will take about 20 days to get her report. I asked if they could fax it to DMV and as I thought, V.A. always returns anything back to the patient.

I can't believe DMV said that the V.A. will fax to them, so much they know of what they are talking about, F'n jerks

I can't believe I am going to call back and aks them if I can get it re-adjusted to maybe Tues the 12, because they say the 11th my license will be suspended if I don't have everything in their office by the 10th (Sunday)

I can't believe I am keeping a record of all of this and I AM going to write my State Congressman, Fed. Congressman, and Senator. Hell I just might send something to Trump,,

I can't believe all the trouble you have with the DMV

I can't believe how much more I appreciate Texas every day lol

I can't believe I agree with you so much... now get out from under that chair

I can't believe how much I could go back there around Waco area. (The Brazo's)

I can't believe I am calling them tomorrow morning first thing and let them know they F'd up and see how they wiggle out of that one being the 10th is on Sunday

I can't believe I'm going to ask if they will give me til the 15th (it's on a Friday) they will say no Monday and I'll say no as you screwed me out of Saturday

I can't believe I will then drive to San Bernardino and tell them I want an appointment with the Supervisor - she was really nice in 2014 and hope she is still there

I can't believe the DMV is doing that its harrasement don't they have better things to do

I can't believe that witch you dealt with before is probably involved

I can't believe how many times I've been back to the store for something lol

I can't believe my nephew in law left his scotch for me its soooo good especially with eggnog

I shamelessly admit, today when I called I got a nice lady BUT!!!! every time I asked why she would always come back, well that's the way the system is set up

I said you have shorted me 2 day's because some one can't read a calendar making the final day on a Sunday, and your also not open on Saturday, Well that's the way the system goes

I shamelessly admit she had the gull to tell me, let's just hope you can get everything her by the 15th, I just about lost it and held my breath

I shamelessly admit Manzy, they keep saying the found something that makes them think I would be dangerous to Public Safety

I shamelessly told her I don't need this frigging harassment and is this going to be a every 3 year thing regardless when my license expires

I shamelessly told her if she say's "that's the way the system is set up" I will consider you ALL don't care about anything but your pay check, she did and I said I hope your Thanksgiving is canceled and hung up.

I shamelessly admit that Scotch use to taste sooo good, so did brandy, bourbon and Vodka oh yeah, beer too

I can't believe I believe I got everything lol

I can't believe it's important if I did lol

I can't believe I'll be going back to that store before Friday

I can't believe you wished her a cancelled Thanksgiving lol

I can't believe Manzy's drinkin' scotch lol

I can't believe Homie said that either but I

I can't believe this scotch will ease any pain of any kind lol

I can't believe I got such a good deal today.. my mechanic replaced my parking and marker lights complimentary and I got 1/2 on the goodies I bought at Kohls for the little girl I'm getting
    Christmas things for at our Family Renewal Shelter ♥

I can't believe I'm so far behind in PSP it isn't even funny lol

I can't believe she Pissed me off,,,,, all of them

I can't believe you got a real good mechanic

I can't believe I found two good mechanic, Ford in Riverside for the RV and an independent for all of my other car also in Riverside so I'll just have to drive the 15 miles.

I can't believe you've been really busy to be doing PSP,, maybe after the holidays you'll be going wild in there

I can't believe I'm actually curious about that brand of scotch lol

I can't believe tomorrow's turkey day!

I can't believe you are either lol its called Glenmorangie... its just really smooth I feel like I should be in a smoking jacket smoking a cigar lol

I can't believe I might go out on Black Friday if I do it wont be til mid morning

I can't believe my doctor appt for my fingers can't get here soon enough

I can't believe I've never been, never had any desire to either lol

I can't believe what a nice day we had for Thanksgiving

I can't believe how good bed is sounding lol

I can't believe it rained all day today, 2 1/2 inches worth, good thing we did not have anywhere to go lol

I can't believe I am going out tomorrow, but it is just down the road apiece to Lowe's and will go in the afternoon

I can't believe how long it has been since I've been out on black Friday

I can't believe I did the finishing touches on a toy box I made for a friend. As soon as she gets back from camping I will take it over to her.

I can't believe how nice the weather has been lately, we haven't needed the heat or the a/c on for the last week