Page 3 of 321 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 6410

Thread: I can't believe ! ...

  1. #41
    Senior Member likeaneagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    aussie
    Posts
    13,822
    Rep Power
    3060

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    I can't believe it took me ten minutes to do this!!!!!!!

    I C B UR so god damned handsome!

  2. #42
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    726,287
    Rep Power
    15904

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    I can't believe I'm up ... lol

  3. #43
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    726,287
    Rep Power
    15904

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    Sorry, I did not really mean to like this

    I know the feeling and I wish you the best!
    I can't believe you said sorry for liking one of my posts? lol
    I can't believe I've liked similar posts lol

  4. #44
    Super Moderator kipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the Roo mostly
    Posts
    29,100
    Rep Power
    8923

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    ICB this fall either! The migratory birds are still here. No signs of geese flying south. The robins haven't left, the warblers haven't showed up on their way to warmer climes and we had our first killer frost 2 days ago; normally, that happens in Sept.
    All to do with the economy, our Robins and Geese can't afford to fly south, so they have had to take the train...


    [jimg]miyw/z3/i/M/a/e/a.baa-.jpg[/jimg]

  5. #45
    Senior Member Ms.Diablo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois, Midwest
    Posts
    8,226
    Rep Power
    2546

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    I can't believe it's october and christmas is only 78 days 6 hours 3 min 40 seconds left till then....

  6. #46
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    726,287
    Rep Power
    15904

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    I can't believe it's cold and rainy outside and he's at the bar! lol

  7. #47
    Senior Member likeaneagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    aussie
    Posts
    13,822
    Rep Power
    3060

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    I CB its not butter!

  8. #48
    Senior Member !Keta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ~ Sunny Florida ~
    Posts
    6,385
    Rep Power
    1058

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Diablo50 View Post
    I can't believe it's october and christmas is only 78 days 6 hours 3 min 40 seconds left till then....
    I can't believe that either ! [jimg]mj2c/z3/e/O/a/e/a.baa-.gif[/jimg]


  9. #49
    Senior Member Ms.Diablo50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Illinois, Midwest
    Posts
    8,226
    Rep Power
    2546

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by !Keta View Post
    I can't believe that either ! [jimg]mj2c/z3/e/O/a/e/a.baa-.gif[/jimg]


    I refuse to shop in stores that display christmas goods before halloween...But now I have a small list of stores to choose from.... I'm glad I have the majority of my christmas shopping done. Now I only need stocking stuffers and I'll be done.. First time in 25 years I was done shopping before Oct 1st...


  10. #50
    Senior Member !Keta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ~ Sunny Florida ~
    Posts
    6,385
    Rep Power
    1058

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Diablo50 View Post
    I refuse to shop in stores that display christmas goods before halloween...But now I have a small list of stores to choose from.... I'm glad I have the majority of my christmas shopping done. Now I only need stocking stuffers and I'll be done.. First time in 25 years I was done shopping before Oct 1st...

    They had the Halloween aisle up in August at my store.
    It gets earlier every year !
    I'll never forget one year our store director decided to have our store decorated for Christmas BEFORE Halloween. One day after he left, we dressed up the big blow up
    Santa like a witch. Didn't last long, but it sure was funny!!!


  11. #51
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    56,068
    Rep Power
    6796

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    I can't believe Country posted a picture with dial up lol

  12. #52
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    726,287
    Rep Power
    15904

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Diablo50 View Post
    I refuse to shop in stores that display christmas goods before halloween...But now I have a small list of stores to choose from.... I'm glad I have the majority of my christmas shopping done. Now I only need stocking stuffers and I'll be done.. First time in 25 years I was done shopping before Oct 1st...

    I can't believe ... that ^ ! lol

  13. #53
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    726,287
    Rep Power
    15904

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by !Keta View Post
    They had the Halloween aisle up in August at my store.
    It gets earlier every year !
    I'll never forget one year our store director decided to have our store decorated for Christmas BEFORE Halloween. One day after he left, we dressed up the big blow up
    Santa like a witch. Didn't last long, but it sure was funny!!!

    I can't believe somebody thought of that! lmao


  14. #54
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    56,068
    Rep Power
    6796

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    I can't believe its the end of the weekend already

  15. #55
    Senior Member !Keta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ~ Sunny Florida ~
    Posts
    6,385
    Rep Power
    1058

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    ... that's how I feel on Friday night. lol Sunday is hump day for me


  16. #56
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,749
    Rep Power
    6094

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I can't believe you said sorry for liking one of my posts? lol
    I can't believe I've liked similar posts lol
    I did not want you to think I liked the fact that you were broke.......

    I've been there.

  17. #57
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,749
    Rep Power
    6094

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    I can't believe Country posted a picture with dial up lol

    I can't either! lol I must have had alot of patience that night LOL!

  18. #58
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,749
    Rep Power
    6094

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by !Keta View Post
    ... that's how I feel on Friday night. lol Sunday is hump day for me


    Everyday is humpday!!!!!

  19. #59
    Jokeroo Immortal ♪ Grouchie ♪'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ~Love~Live~Laugh~Happiness~
    Posts
    254,239
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    ICB ROO is a funny place..

  20. #60
    Senior Member !Keta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ~ Sunny Florida ~
    Posts
    6,385
    Rep Power
    1058

    Default Re: I can't believe ! ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ♪ Grouchie ♪ View Post
    ICB ROO is a funny place..
    ICB that, afterall it is JOKEroo...
    I do believe your post is just a subtle attempt to cause trouble,
    so, I will nip this in the bud and ask you not to post in here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •