Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forums go Mobile

Default Re: Forums go Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    It's a device that has turned pedestrians into targets for those who aren't texting while walking. It is also responsible for countless collisions on roads and is quickly killing face to face human interaction. It is addictive to the point where enjoying time alone no longer exists. Walking a dog used to be time to be spent with the dog, now, it's time spent on the phone with whomever, forget about the dog.
    I have one, the only person who had the number is my husband. I carry it as an emergency device. In the last 5 years, I've only had to use it 3 times.
    Call me a relic, but I refuse to become a slave to mobile phones. We still have a land-line. If I'm not home, they can leave a message, if I don't recognize the number, I don't answer. If I'm on the phone with someone, they can call back later.
    Text me or hit me up on Twitter and we'll talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by Romford Lad View Post
    I'm with you GG....yes I do have a mobile....it's fifteen years [almost] old ~ it's pay as you go ~ and this last couple of months I added 20 to it ~ first time I've added anything since I got it. I only take it out when I'm driving my old [like me] classic Jag ~ just in case something happens to the car and I need some assistance.
    My "Baby" will be 20 years old next year. Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, all pimped out! She's beautiful!
    I'm old too. (I think I'm the oldest in this forum).
    It doesn't matter! As long as we can have a few moments of insane fun, it's all worth it!

I just found this thread.... it could have saved me some trouble...LOL
    Sorry but I do like cellular phones, I don't agree with the fact that most people live more inside their phones than in real life, but I find it really useful.
    I don't own a computer any more, what I have is a big tablet that is no different from a phone, is just a big phone without the phone calls and SMS. I just find it really useful, besides the fact that is much smaller than a computer and easy to carry.
    Thanks for making the forum available on mobile, helps people like me, that don't have a different way of connecting.
    [jimg]ptsv/z3/F/m/M/e/a.baa-tag-for-member-21.gif[/jimg]

Thanks, Squirt and Romford Lad !

Quote Originally Posted by Keshet View Post
    I just found this thread.... it could have saved me some trouble...LOL
    Sorry but I do like cellular phones, I don't agree with the fact that most people live more inside their phones than in real life, but I find it really useful.
    I don't own a computer any more, what I have is a big tablet that is no different from a phone, is just a big phone without the phone calls and SMS. I just find it really useful, besides the fact that is much smaller than a computer and easy to carry.
    Thanks for making the forum available on mobile, helps people like me, that don't have a different way of connecting.

You sure Rox??? I got a Tablet and I can't get phone calls or the internet! In fact I swallowed the last one....

Moses was far ahead of his time.

Jokeroo VIP Status TakinMyLyfeBack's Avatar

Well my phone is very limited as to what I can do or see on here+++ even after the site having gone mobile- my son's kindle that he had bought for his ex wife that she left behind, I does better- but can only use it when he's here
    Home Sweet Home
    I may stray from time to time, and lose my way....
    I know my ROO FAMILY will always lift my spirits and help me find the strength to carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by kipper View Post
    You sure Rox??? I got a Tablet and I can't get phone calls or the internet! In fact I swallowed the last one....

Yeah, some tablets make you have phone conversations even AFTER you swallow them
    [jimg]ptsv/z3/F/m/M/e/a.baa-tag-for-member-21.gif[/jimg]

Thanks, Squirt and Romford Lad !

I for one can NOT upload photos here now with the app it has gone to some boodio crap of a app that asks me to sign in but when I sign in with my jokeroo credentials it says they are not correct. So I guess I'll just refrain from uploading until my laptop is retrieved from the nasty thieves who broke into my apartment... Until then you guys will only see me participating in the games I don't have to post pics in, which sucks in my opinion because roo is like home to me and I miss playing ALL THE GAMES

have you tried using your Facebook login? click on the UPLOAD tab at the top of the page and it should take you to that FB login page

Yes ma'am..... Still no go