Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 387

Thread: Oh' Canada

  1. #21
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,907
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    [jimg]r8ej/z3/l/n/2/e/ln2ea.baa.1-oh-Canada-2.jpg[/jimg]

  2. #22
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,907
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    [jimg]r8ej/z3/l/n/2/e/ln2ea.caa.1-oh-Canada-2.jpg[/jimg]

  3. #23
    Senior Member Goodgrief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    13,674
    Rep Power
    3952

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Yep! We enjoy our beer! 5% alcohol versus the diluted U.S. "making love in a canoe" version. The fun part is seeing some of our American friends trying to keep up with us at a party.

  4. #24
    Super Moderator Bamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Totnes, Devon, UK
    Posts
    39,501
    Rep Power
    8032

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    Here's the beer lol

    Looks like an imperial pint to me. That's how we drink our beer over here.
    Usquequaque in fimus; tantum altitudinem varius.

  5. #25
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,907
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    [jimg]qbnn/z3/d/2/R/e/a.baa-Mod-POD-trophy.jpg[/jimg]

  6. #26
    Super Moderator Bamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Totnes, Devon, UK
    Posts
    39,501
    Rep Power
    8032

    Default Re: Oh' Canada



    Congratulations
    on

    M O D
    P O D


    Usquequaque in fimus; tantum altitudinem varius.

  7. #27
    Jokeroo Legend Geoff_the_Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    134,010
    Rep Power
    1236

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Well done on MOD POD, Manzy!

  8. #28
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    57,038
    Rep Power
    6798

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamber View Post
    Looks like an imperial pint to me. That's how we drink our beer over here.
    It was about that size lol!!

  9. #29
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    57,038
    Rep Power
    6798

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Awww thank you for the MOD


  10. #30
    Senior Member likeaneagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    aussie
    Posts
    13,967
    Rep Power
    3060

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    awesome!

  11. #31
    Super Moderator Bamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Totnes, Devon, UK
    Posts
    39,501
    Rep Power
    8032

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Usquequaque in fimus; tantum altitudinem varius.

  12. #32
    Super Moderator kipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the Roo mostly
    Posts
    29,146
    Rep Power
    8991

    Default Re: Oh' Canada


  13. #33
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,907
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamber View Post
    YUCK!!! lol


  14. #34
    Senior Member likeaneagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    aussie
    Posts
    13,967
    Rep Power
    3060

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    On the sixth day, God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said, "Today I am going to create a land called Canada. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon".



    God continued,"I shall make the land rich in resources so as to make
    the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth".



    "But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous
    with these Canadians?"



    "Not really", replied God ... "Just wait and see the winters I am going
    to give them"!

  15. #35
    Senior Member Goodgrief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    13,674
    Rep Power
    3952

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by likeaneagle View Post
    On the sixth day, God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said, "Today I am going to create a land called Canada. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon".



    God continued,"I shall make the land rich in resources so as to make
    the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth".



    "But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous
    with these Canadians?"



    "Not really", replied God ... "Just wait and see the winters I am going
    to give them"!
    LMAO! That pretty much describes it.
    I'm in the western part of the country. This year, we've been spared, as a matter of fact, I was grilling ribs on the deck this evening.

    However, we had a devastating snow storm in September.

    The eastern provinces have a different story to tell this winter. Brutally cold temperatures and as the video shows, more snow than anyone can handle.


  16. #36
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,907
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    [jimg]rflg/z3/0/E/4/e/0E4ea.gaa.1-pot-pourri-38.jpg[/jimg]

  17. #37
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,907
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    [jimg]rgc4/z3/0/T/4/e/0T4ea.eaa.1-pot-pourri-75.jpg[/jimg]

  18. #38
    Super Moderator Bamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Totnes, Devon, UK
    Posts
    39,501
    Rep Power
    8032

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Usquequaque in fimus; tantum altitudinem varius.

  19. #39
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,907
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    hubby honked his horn in Toronto, you'd have thought he'd shot somebody the way they reacted lol


  20. #40
    Senior Member Goodgrief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    13,674
    Rep Power
    3952

    Default Re: Oh' Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    hubby honked his horn in Toronto, you'd have thought he'd shot somebody the way they reacted lol

    ​A beep is tolerated, a long honk is not. We just don't like noise (as a rule). Mind you, things have changed since you were last up here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •