Thread: Double Sign in

Default Double Sign in

OK Squirty, I hope this is the place,, if not you can transfer it to the correct on

OK - every time I sign in I have to do it twice

First time is the normal sign in page, I enter my user name and PW then I click on remember me then "Sign in" button

The next thing that happens is that page comes up saying wrong user name/pass word

so I enter my user name again and password, click on sign in and now I am in...

This is the standard procedure EVERY TIME I sign in........

It started happening about the same time that the "unread Visitors Messages" always reads "6" even when I don't have any new ones and I have reads all of them, the PM's and the Like messages,, everything reverts back to zero except the Visitors Messages, always reads 6 and that is about the time the double sign in thing started.

Thanks, Thy King retires until he see's an answer here,,,

Default Re: Double Sign in

I don't know about the double sign in but the same thing happened to me regarding the unread visitor messages so I went to the first message and selected view conversation and scrolled through a little bit, did it to the next message and they went away - for some reason it wasn't recognizing I already viewed them

why do you click on REMEMBER ME?

you should be able to just enter that info and click on sign in

because it is there and next time I go to sign in I type "K" in user name and it automatically puts it in there, then I hit tab button and my PW is automatically in there, just les strokes and typing,, works well in all other places I go to that has the remember me feature so I just use it,,, isn't that what it is there for? I had even tried not using the remember me feature and I have to type everything in and it still gives me a double sign in,,

I don't sign in anymore because I bookmarked one of the threads I use the most and just click that on. It brings me to the first page so I can see how many likes I've gotten and go there first. Sorry King can't help you out.

that's worth a try, thanks Stevent,,

IT worked great first try, Thanks a lot Stevent saves a lot of frustration,,
    Last edited by KingHomie; 09-17-2016 at 06:09 PM.

well that will take care of that but the last 6 "read Visitors Messages" still there even though I've read them

Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    I don't know about the double sign in but the same thing happened to me regarding the unread visitor messages so I went to the first message and selected view conversation and scrolled through a little bit, did it to the next message and they went away - for some reason it wasn't recognizing I already viewed them
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomie View Post
    well that will take care of that but the last 6 "read Visitors Messages" still there even though I've read them

But I already commented on what I did to fix the visitor messages

well I bookmarked like Stevent said, but I realized I only closed out the browser (didn't sign out) and when I opened the browser I was logged in. But then I logged out and had dinner and what have you, came back just now through the bookmark and I had to sign in,, didn't work the way it does for Stevent,,

Well,, I went to the unread visitor messages, PPM was the last five, then the next one (#6) was Laila and the 7th one was RK,,, I clicked on View conversation and it brings up all of PPM's messages and I scrolled to the bottom of her messages, then I did the same with Laila's and then RK's,, nothing changed. They are still there,, so I don't know, just live with it I guess,, anytime I get new messages it is the last 6 received that are counted I guess,, I don't know where the 6 messages are that causes it to read that way,, that's fine, I'll just have to live with it all,,,

Thanks everyone for your support

Hey there Thy Princess Admin Squirty - Thy Princess Manzy fixed the visitor message problem, she went into settings and found some that I must not have seen way back in February. She was able to delete them so now I am up to what ever is posted from today forward

She was able to sign into my account with only one sign in,, she uses Fire Fox and that is what I'm using but I still have a problem with that and now it is not every time so I will just let it go,, no harm no foul,,

Quote Originally Posted by KingHomie View Post
    because it is there and next time I go to sign in I type "K" in user name and it automatically puts it in there, then I hit tab button and my PW is automatically in there, just les strokes and typing,, works well in all other places I go to that has the remember me feature so I just use it,,, isn't that what it is there for? I had even tried not using the remember me feature and I have to type everything in and it still gives me a double sign in,,
    if the Roo "remembered you", you wouldn't have to type in your sn and password
    I think our remember me is broken
    the Roo isn't holding onto information like that

let me ask you this, why do you log out?
    try not logging out, just X it out

good on Manzy!!!

Maybe cause I am using Google Chrome most of the time not FireFox..

Thank you Squirtie Pie I'm just glad I found them was about to give up... I went to settings and there they were above his subscribed threads.

Steven he's tried logging in with Chrome and FF and the same thing happened.. When I logged in it was fine then when I logged out closed the browser came back it said invalid password, so not sure.. I've just X'd out before too and came back logged out. I thought remember me left you logged in, I always log out because if you don't see my name I'm not around - just my preference

the Roo will auto log you out after a certain amount of time
    I always have to log in, because I clear cookies every night

I didn't think about that, and I should have, it does list unseen notices in our User CP's (settings)

I do the same thing Sqirty, always log out and clear cookies and all of that jiberish.. I just don't like being logged into anything all the time,, just never know what may happen