Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 second message

Default Re: 15 second message

Quote Originally Posted by KingHomie View Post
    this is Manzy testing Homies sign on.. I know I'm on my computer but I thought it could help us eliminate some things like to see if the 15 sec issue still happened and its not on this end - I am on Firefox and not having any issues

Could it be some settings?

I did notice he uses standard interface and I used enhanced?
    if it was settings, it would affect anywhere his account was used, so you did NOT get the 15 second delay, correct?
    standard is what I use

Well I am getting less and less patient as time goes on, I had bought 3 different computers one lap top with Win8, changed to Win10, another one that I bought directly from HP with Win7 and this PC that I also bought directly from HP,, the oldest one might be 2 years and the rest are a year or so old. So I am not getting anymore computers, these will out live me.

Yes it is frustrating that when you go some place to enjoy your time you don't expect to have something happen all the time and then time and time again are told it must be your computer, your browser and etc,, etc,,

I have followed all advice, using which ever browser that will work for the time which most times it is all browsers at the same time.

Even Photo Bucket told me all of the same things when I told them that I couldn't get signed in,, Then they finally told me they are having problems and that was after I told them I had a friend in Washington state having sign in problems too.

So I will say no more, and just do the best I can when I can or go take a nap or watch TV,,,,,,,,,, Thanks everyone for trying but I just want to enjoy what time I have left without having to stress out over my health and trying to trouble shoot everything. It's not much fun for all of you when you are enjoying the day and then have to take time for this,, 'nuff said,,
    thanks Phil,,

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    he's set up the same way I am, and I don't have WYSIWYG on?
    Paste will work for text based copies, not for copied images, if WYSIWYG is off.
    Usquequaque in fimus; tantum altitudinem varius.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

I get these too at the top of the page.

Then when clicking on to save or to post this message getting the wait 14 secs. or whatever so click on the first page of the thread and then the last page to see if it was submitted. And like King says it takes a bit to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    if it was settings, it would affect anywhere his account was used, so you did NOT get the 15 second delay, correct?
    standard is what I use
    I didn't get the delay when I tried on my computer under Homies name.... I meant his Roo settings wasn't sure if that made a difference.. mine is enhanced so I don't see the point 3 font messages when I post

When he was getting the sentence run together he was on IE I had asked him to try that browser - apparently it still clashes with the Roo

Sometimes I get those string messages up top too but it never affected my posting

I turned on Firefox ad blocker it shows 3 ad's so far today its been a small amount compared to yahoo.com etc