Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mr. President...Donald Trump

Default Re: Mr. President...Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    you didnt have to say your political party or you are an obama supporter..your opinions and comments are evidence enough to show which way you lean
    Okay then. Well, here again… I haven’t declared my political affiliation nor have I stated any support of Mr. Obama. You are making assumptions (and not a very good ones). You are also attacking me instead of debating my statements, which (if you continue) might be cause for a moderator to step in. So I recommend you pick apart my statements rather than try to discredit me as partisan. Mmmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by bbell View Post
    @DirtyEddie, This is a heads up.

I do not know your personality or mental makeup. But may I suggest you make a note of the people responding to you in this thread. Then search the debate forum for locked threads going back about two years. Pay close attention to the articles, videos, and other assorted theories put forth by those replying to you. Then decide if you want to continue to post here. Whether you decide to continue to post or not. Good luck to you.
    Oh, I appreciate the head's up. I'm just trying to get conversation going here. I read through the thread, hoping to see a range of viewpoints. I didn't find any, so I thought I'd offer up some questions. Squirt has been an interesting provider of counter-knowledge. If they choose to lock it down, that's fine. It's not my thread

But again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyEddie View Post
    Is this a fact or an accusation? If fact, then itís your turn to provide proof.
    my turn to apologize for making an incomplete statement lol
    I should have said: both names have come up in the surveillance investigation, making mention of them on topic
    better? lol

and thank you, both for the conversation and the compliment

Oh, I appreciate the head's up. I'm just trying to get conversation going here. I read through the thread, hoping to see a range of viewpoints. I didn't find any, so I thought I'd offer up some questions. Squirt has been an interesting provider of counter-knowledge. If they choose to lock it down, that's fine. It's not my thread

But again, thanks!
    I was not pointing you to locked threads, to suggest that this thread would be locked. I pointed you there so you would get a sense of how debate occurs on this forum. But you are well into the debate atmosphere that is normal here. Per the last five posts or so. The chances of a topic being lock in here again is slim to none, because all the opinions are the same here. And that is not by happenstance.
    Fact: The Buffoon in Chief, never met an aging WASP Sexual Predator, he could not DEFEND.

if you're here to talk about President Trump, bring it on ... but this thread is not about activities in Debate, if you'd like to discuss that, start your own thread

Okay then. Well, here againÖ I havenít declared my political affiliation nor have I stated any support of Mr. Obama. You are making assumptions (and not a very good ones). You are also attacking me instead of debating my statements, which (if you continue) might be cause for a moderator to step in. So I recommend you pick apart my statements rather than try to discredit me as partisan. Mmmkay?
    this is your post that you mentioned trump having no proof about his accusations against obama (yes i see i spelled it wrong the last time)..this is the proof trump and his team were under surveillance by obama admin
    so this is on topic

you didnt have to say your political party or you are an obama supporter..your opinions and comments are evidence enough to show which way you lean
    and here again you only quote half of what i said to suit you so it looks completely out of context..which btw is typical of that side

and here again you only quote half of what i said to suit you so it looks completely out of context..which btw is typical of that side
    Okay. I'll include your entire quote this time. We all good now?

Great. Here's my response: I don't care what you think about "that side". This is not a 'this side, that side' discussion. This is not a 'them against us' discussion. I think we have more than enough of those in social media and news and government and movies and wherever else, and it's not getting us anywhere. So please stow your torch and pitchfork. There are no liberals here to take away your guns and your bibles. So please stop leaping to conclusions because you're not right about me. You don't know me. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I just want to discuss what's going on in my country and in our world without being labeled. So back off. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    my turn to apologize for making an incomplete statement lol
    I should have said: both names have come up in the surveillance investigation, making mention of them on topic
    better? lol

and thank you, both for the conversation and the compliment
    Better LOL!

And it's more than compliment. We ALL need to be talking. We need to be sharing information in a thoughtful, respectful, factual manner. It's good to find you, squirt! Thanks for the debate!

I don't post often in this thread because I really don't "debate". When I DO post something, I am only explaining what I feel and why I feel that way. I have a hard time expressing myself and usually feel I am better off if I do less talking and more listening.

Jokeroo Enthusiast pistol packin' mama's Avatar

I like him......at least he has BALLS!!!!!!

short 'n sweet ... gotta love it! lol

I love the current poll out at the moment that says only 2% of President Trump's base regret their vote!