Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mr. President...Donald Trump

Default Re: Mr. President...Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    you didnt have to say your political party or you are an obama supporter..your opinions and comments are evidence enough to show which way you lean
    Okay then. Well, here again… I haven’t declared my political affiliation nor have I stated any support of Mr. Obama. You are making assumptions (and not a very good ones). You are also attacking me instead of debating my statements, which (if you continue) might be cause for a moderator to step in. So I recommend you pick apart my statements rather than try to discredit me as partisan. Mmmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by bbell View Post
    @DirtyEddie, This is a heads up.

I do not know your personality or mental makeup. But may I suggest you make a note of the people responding to you in this thread. Then search the debate forum for locked threads going back about two years. Pay close attention to the articles, videos, and other assorted theories put forth by those replying to you. Then decide if you want to continue to post here. Whether you decide to continue to post or not. Good luck to you.
    Oh, I appreciate the head's up. I'm just trying to get conversation going here. I read through the thread, hoping to see a range of viewpoints. I didn't find any, so I thought I'd offer up some questions. Squirt has been an interesting provider of counter-knowledge. If they choose to lock it down, that's fine. It's not my thread

But again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyEddie View Post
    Is this a fact or an accusation? If fact, then itís your turn to provide proof.
    my turn to apologize for making an incomplete statement lol
    I should have said: both names have come up in the surveillance investigation, making mention of them on topic
    better? lol

and thank you, both for the conversation and the compliment

Oh, I appreciate the head's up. I'm just trying to get conversation going here. I read through the thread, hoping to see a range of viewpoints. I didn't find any, so I thought I'd offer up some questions. Squirt has been an interesting provider of counter-knowledge. If they choose to lock it down, that's fine. It's not my thread

But again, thanks!
    I was not pointing you to locked threads, to suggest that this thread would be locked. I pointed you there so you would get a sense of how debate occurs on this forum. But you are well into the debate atmosphere that is normal here. Per the last five posts or so. The chances of a topic being lock in here again is slim to none, because all the opinions are the same here. And that is not by happenstance.
    Fact: The Buffoon in Chief, never met an aging WASP Sexual Predator, he could not DEFEND.

if you're here to talk about President Trump, bring it on ... but this thread is not about activities in Debate, if you'd like to discuss that, start your own thread

Okay then. Well, here againÖ I havenít declared my political affiliation nor have I stated any support of Mr. Obama. You are making assumptions (and not a very good ones). You are also attacking me instead of debating my statements, which (if you continue) might be cause for a moderator to step in. So I recommend you pick apart my statements rather than try to discredit me as partisan. Mmmkay?
    this is your post that you mentioned trump having no proof about his accusations against obama (yes i see i spelled it wrong the last time)..this is the proof trump and his team were under surveillance by obama admin
    so this is on topic

you didnt have to say your political party or you are an obama supporter..your opinions and comments are evidence enough to show which way you lean
    and here again you only quote half of what i said to suit you so it looks completely out of context..which btw is typical of that side

and here again you only quote half of what i said to suit you so it looks completely out of context..which btw is typical of that side
    Okay. I'll include your entire quote this time. We all good now?

Great. Here's my response: I don't care what you think about "that side". This is not a 'this side, that side' discussion. This is not a 'them against us' discussion. I think we have more than enough of those in social media and news and government and movies and wherever else, and it's not getting us anywhere. So please stow your torch and pitchfork. There are no liberals here to take away your guns and your bibles. So please stop leaping to conclusions because you're not right about me. You don't know me. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I just want to discuss what's going on in my country and in our world without being labeled. So back off. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    my turn to apologize for making an incomplete statement lol
    I should have said: both names have come up in the surveillance investigation, making mention of them on topic
    better? lol

and thank you, both for the conversation and the compliment
    Better LOL!

And it's more than compliment. We ALL need to be talking. We need to be sharing information in a thoughtful, respectful, factual manner. It's good to find you, squirt! Thanks for the debate!

I don't post often in this thread because I really don't "debate". When I DO post something, I am only explaining what I feel and why I feel that way. I have a hard time expressing myself and usually feel I am better off if I do less talking and more listening.

Jokeroo Enthusiast pistol packin' mama's Avatar

I like him......at least he has BALLS!!!!!!

short 'n sweet ... gotta love it! lol

I love the current poll out at the moment that says only 2% of President Trump's base regret their vote!

that's it ... I am DONE with being cowardly, done with sitting back and hoping things turn out well!

for 10 months, the lame street media, the Democrats, and the loonie left have tortured President Trump with accusations of a crime he damn well knew he didn't commit
    a crime the DOJ, the FBI and key members of Congress damn well knew he didn't commit, a crime nobody was willing to tell the public President Trump was not guilty of

in my mind, none of this would've happened if they'd just said (to the public) as soon as they knew that there was no proof of collusion
    instead, they allowed this false narrative to drag on and on and on
    a false narrative that went on long enough to plant doubt where there was none before
    in minds like mine
    I didn't want to believe it, I told myself over and over that he was innocent, prayed for God to send vindication, but as the mud got deeper, doubts seeped in
    how could they not?
    it's been an incessant drum beat for 10 months!
    and just when I thought things might get worse, there it is, in the FBI Director's own words, the President was NEVER under investigation
    and I hung my head in shame
    for all the times I kept quiet, for all times I was afraid to let it be known that I voted for the man, but mostly for the doubt
    this man, this man who needed nothing from anybody, this man who set aside a life most of us dream of to serve a country he loves beyond measure, was fighting demons we couldn't even see, devils who were out to get him and anybody associated with him
    when I think back over all the things that I've seen said about the President, all the ugliness that was based on a lie, based on a crime that never happened, all the attacks, not just on him, his character, his patriotism, but also on his wife, his children, his grandchildren, often crude, rude, socially unacceptable and yet totally acceptable simply because it was being done to President Trump, or those he cares about, even to the point of hoping for a miscarriage for the new addition to the family, Eric's unborn child, because it would mean one less Trump in the world
    and I was so busy watching and listening for proof or lack of proof for the obstruction of justice charge, I missed it!
    there it was! Flynn was not under investigation for collusion, Trump wasn't under investigation for collusion, so he did not obstruct justice by firing a man who really needed firing
    I literally skipped to work today, unhindered, unafraid, and for the first time, I spoke about my President in public with a customer, proudly, with my head held high
    now they're trying to put the screws to Jeff Sessions, because if they can't get the President, getting those closest to him is the next best thing
    I like to think that I represent the "average" American, and I'm mad ... and I'm mad enough to make sure that I do all I can to increase the majority the Republicans hold in the house and in the Senate, to send a strong message to those behind this farce that has crippled our government and held our country hostage with a lie
    and I hope and I pray and I believe that most Americans are feeling the same way
    we have a man fighting for us, and it's time, past time, for us to fight for him

All any of us can do is hope for the best! I personally want to be there when they tell him "your fired!" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Just Debbie View Post
    All any of us can do is hope for the best! I personally want to be there when they tell him "your fired!" lol
    he will be the one doing the firing..draining the swamp of liberal corruption
    comey said under oath..Trump was not under investigation
    never leaked that story to the media..did he?
    no proof of russia collusion after months and months of accusations from the lame street news
    they can twist the story any way they want..it wont change the truth
    the dems are on a witch hunt

Subject: Breaking: Trump's Collusion with Russia Uncovered!!!

Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got 53 million from the Russian government investment fund called Rusnano that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"? Oh wait that wasn't Trump it was John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump received 500 thousand for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies? Oh wait that was Bill Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation? Oh wait that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it? Oh wait the was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.

Remember when Donald Trump got 145 million dollars from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians? Oh wait that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow and a close pal of Putins? Oh wait that was the Clinton Foundation.

Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records? Oh wait that was Hillary Clinton.

Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the '80s called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over? Oh wait that was President Obama.

As a Canadian, I wish we had Mr. Trump as a Prime Minister to clean up the swamp the Liberals have created here. Enough of this crap!
    He was elected by the people who don't live in their parents' basement until they're 40 years old. The old establishment has proven that it doesn't give a shit about the working people. Promises which are never fulfilled, tax upon tax, only to feather their own egos.

What? You'd rather have a liar as a President? What did Obama give you that was so good? Jobs????? Nah, all of the work to be done was outsourced.

Stop the sniveling. You, the people of the U.S of A now have an opportunity to change things with a new government. Pull up your Pampers and deal with it. We, the only other neighbors you have wish we had that chance.