Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 341 to 354 of 354

Thread: Expressions In Animation

  1. #341
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    55,932
    Rep Power
    6795

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraAngel View Post

    Lol, can't say I blame him. Most men loved to be picked on by a beautiful woman.

    You aren't the only one struggling with being in a box. I am still playing it safe with all of my creations.

    It takes time but we will both get there and I have noticed that you are taking steps outside your normal work and that rocks!
    I'm gonna blush now lol Thank you for the nice words (shhh don't tell RK that's the reason lol)

    I have played with animating to a certain extent but its the same technique lol I need to try more although most of the time when I do its a flop lol
    but I won't give up..

  2. #342
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    725,702
    Rep Power
    15903

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    undo is our friend! lol

  3. #343
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    55,932
    Rep Power
    6795

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    undo is our friend! lol
    a real close friend lol

  4. #344
    Senior Member AuroraAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    568

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    I'm gonna blush now lol Thank you for the nice words (shhh don't tell RK that's the reason lol)

    I have played with animating to a certain extent but its the same technique lol I need to try more although most of the time when I do its a flop lol
    but I won't give up..

    Squirt is right, undo is your friend. Been wanting to share this with you because I didn't start out making things move well either. lol The bird on the top is mine...lol Kipper's example is on the bottom (obviously) lol. It took me 5 hours to try and do what he did in 5 minutes...LOL We all start somewhere, Sister, and you are doing an amazing job!



  5. #345
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    55,932
    Rep Power
    6795

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraAngel View Post

    Squirt is right, undo is your friend. Been wanting to share this with you because I didn't start out making things move well either. lol The bird on the top is mine...lol Kipper's example is on the bottom (obviously) lol. It took me 5 hours to try and do what he did in 5 minutes...LOL We all start somewhere, Sister, and you are doing an amazing job!



    I know how to make things move by putting them in a different frame and moving them slightly but I haven't gotten wings yet just things moving across the page

  6. #346
    Senior Member AuroraAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    568

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post

    I know how to make things move by putting them in a different frame and moving them slightly but I haven't gotten wings yet just things moving across the page

    And you do a fantastic job with it! I remember your lil penguin animation. It was awesome!

    I hope I am not upsetting you with all this rambling. I just wanted to share my start in animating with ya and I hope I am not coming off as a know-it-all because I am so very clueless to most things in animations.
    I am just going to take my booty on out of here for a bit. It's been a rough one for me and I don't want to have it reflect on any of my Roo Family. Love you, Sis!


  7. #347
    Senior Member AuroraAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    568

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    I have been thinking about that windmill lol that Kipper and Squirt did an amazing job on and I would love to know the secret behind it. I did some playing around in Animation Shop and discovered the "rotate" feature in the image effects. Here is what I started out with on that animation:



    And this is what I got as an outcome when I used the rotate feature. I realize my horse is moving really fast but I can fix that later. lol The windmill movement bounces around a bit but it's turning all the way around now. Kipper, if you have a tip for me, I would really appreciate it! lol



  8. #348
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    55,932
    Rep Power
    6795

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraAngel View Post

    And you do a fantastic job with it! I remember your lil penguin animation. It was awesome!

    I hope I am not upsetting you with all this rambling. I just wanted to share my start in animating with ya and I hope I am not coming off as a know-it-all because I am so very clueless to most things in animations.
    I am just going to take my booty on out of here for a bit. It's been a rough one for me and I don't want to have it reflect on any of my Roo Family. Love you, Sis!


    Of course your not upsetting me I welcome the tips.. just like sharing about the warp tool squirt learned something new, I always welcome tips and you could never upset me So Stop LOL!! Please share I'm all ear's how else am I going to learn, the internet sure doesn't do me any good when I search for stuff

  9. #349
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    55,932
    Rep Power
    6795

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraAngel View Post
    I have been thinking about that windmill lol that Kipper and Squirt did an amazing job on and I would love to know the secret behind it. I did some playing around in Animation Shop and discovered the "rotate" feature in the image effects. Here is what I started out with on that animation:



    And this is what I got as an outcome when I used the rotate feature. I realize my horse is moving really fast but I can fix that later. lol The windmill movement bounces around a bit but it's turning all the way around now. Kipper, if you have a tip for me, I would really appreciate it! lol


    Awesome I never put that together that the rotate in animation is rotate LOL!! I'm gonna try it

  10. #350
    Senior Member AuroraAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    568

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post

    Of course your not upsetting me I welcome the tips.. just like sharing about the warp tool squirt learned something new, I always welcome tips and you could never upset me So Stop LOL!! Please share I'm all ear's how else am I going to learn, the internet sure doesn't do me any good when I search for stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    Awesome I never put that together that the rotate in animation is rotate LOL!! I'm gonna try it

    Lol, I didn't put it together either until I played around a bit. I stick mainly with Paint Shop Pro and just use Animation Shop for putting together what I do in PSP...lol If you figure out how to keep it from flopping around whilst it's spinning, let me know how you did it, please. *muah*

    And I will STOP but can't help stressing. You know me, the over thinker...lol

  11. #351
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    725,702
    Rep Power
    15903

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    well, what I did was to cut out the blades of the windmill, but leaving the center dot right where it was, so that when I put the blades back on after rotating, I had a center

  12. #352
    Senior Member AuroraAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    568

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    well, what I did was to cut out the blades of the windmill, but leaving the center dot right where it was, so that when I put the blades back on after rotating, I had a center
    Oh, a grand idea! Thank you so much, Squirt!

  13. #353
    Senior Member AuroraAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    568

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation


  14. #354
    Senior Member AuroraAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    568

    Default Re: Expressions In Animation

    I cut the little center out instead of the blades as you suggested, Squirt, and put it back in after I pasted the rotated windmill piece and it turned out decent! Thank you so much for the tip!

    Last edited by AuroraAngel; 07-20-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •