Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Expressions In Animation

Default Re: Expressions In Animation

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraAngel View Post

Lol, can't say I blame him. Most men loved to be picked on by a beautiful woman.

You aren't the only one struggling with being in a box. I am still playing it safe with all of my creations.

It takes time but we will both get there and I have noticed that you are taking steps outside your normal work and that rocks!
    I'm gonna blush now lol Thank you for the nice words (shhh don't tell RK that's the reason lol)

I have played with animating to a certain extent but its the same technique lol I need to try more although most of the time when I do its a flop lol
    but I won't give up..

undo is our friend! lol

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    undo is our friend! lol
    a real close friend lol

Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    I'm gonna blush now lol Thank you for the nice words (shhh don't tell RK that's the reason lol)

I have played with animating to a certain extent but its the same technique lol I need to try more although most of the time when I do its a flop lol
    but I won't give up..

Squirt is right, undo is your friend. Been wanting to share this with you because I didn't start out making things move well either. lol The bird on the top is mine...lol Kipper's example is on the bottom (obviously) lol. It took me 5 hours to try and do what he did in 5 minutes...LOL We all start somewhere, Sister, and you are doing an amazing job!

Squirt is right, undo is your friend. Been wanting to share this with you because I didn't start out making things move well either. lol The bird on the top is mine...lol Kipper's example is on the bottom (obviously) lol. It took me 5 hours to try and do what he did in 5 minutes...LOL We all start somewhere, Sister, and you are doing an amazing job!

I know how to make things move by putting them in a different frame and moving them slightly but I haven't gotten wings yet just things moving across the page

I know how to make things move by putting them in a different frame and moving them slightly but I haven't gotten wings yet just things moving across the page

And you do a fantastic job with it! I remember your lil penguin animation. It was awesome!

I hope I am not upsetting you with all this rambling. I just wanted to share my start in animating with ya and I hope I am not coming off as a know-it-all because I am so very clueless to most things in animations.
    I am just going to take my booty on out of here for a bit. It's been a rough one for me and I don't want to have it reflect on any of my Roo Family. Love you, Sis!

I have been thinking about that windmill lol that Kipper and Squirt did an amazing job on and I would love to know the secret behind it. I did some playing around in Animation Shop and discovered the "rotate" feature in the image effects. Here is what I started out with on that animation:

And this is what I got as an outcome when I used the rotate feature. I realize my horse is moving really fast but I can fix that later. lol The windmill movement bounces around a bit but it's turning all the way around now. Kipper, if you have a tip for me, I would really appreciate it! lol

And you do a fantastic job with it! I remember your lil penguin animation. It was awesome!

I hope I am not upsetting you with all this rambling. I just wanted to share my start in animating with ya and I hope I am not coming off as a know-it-all because I am so very clueless to most things in animations.
    I am just going to take my booty on out of here for a bit. It's been a rough one for me and I don't want to have it reflect on any of my Roo Family. Love you, Sis!

Of course your not upsetting me I welcome the tips.. just like sharing about the warp tool squirt learned something new, I always welcome tips and you could never upset me So Stop LOL!! Please share I'm all ear's how else am I going to learn, the internet sure doesn't do me any good when I search for stuff

I have been thinking about that windmill lol that Kipper and Squirt did an amazing job on and I would love to know the secret behind it. I did some playing around in Animation Shop and discovered the "rotate" feature in the image effects. Here is what I started out with on that animation:

And this is what I got as an outcome when I used the rotate feature. I realize my horse is moving really fast but I can fix that later. lol The windmill movement bounces around a bit but it's turning all the way around now. Kipper, if you have a tip for me, I would really appreciate it! lol

Awesome I never put that together that the rotate in animation is rotate LOL!! I'm gonna try it

Of course your not upsetting me I welcome the tips.. just like sharing about the warp tool squirt learned something new, I always welcome tips and you could never upset me So Stop LOL!! Please share I'm all ear's how else am I going to learn, the internet sure doesn't do me any good when I search for stuff
    Awesome I never put that together that the rotate in animation is rotate LOL!! I'm gonna try it

Lol, I didn't put it together either until I played around a bit. I stick mainly with Paint Shop Pro and just use Animation Shop for putting together what I do in PSP...lol If you figure out how to keep it from flopping around whilst it's spinning, let me know how you did it, please. *muah*

And I will STOP but can't help stressing. You know me, the over thinker...lol

well, what I did was to cut out the blades of the windmill, but leaving the center dot right where it was, so that when I put the blades back on after rotating, I had a center

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    well, what I did was to cut out the blades of the windmill, but leaving the center dot right where it was, so that when I put the blades back on after rotating, I had a center
    Oh, a grand idea! Thank you so much, Squirt!

I cut the little center out instead of the blades as you suggested, Squirt, and put it back in after I pasted the rotated windmill piece and it turned out decent! Thank you so much for the tip!

Last edited by AuroraAngel; 07-20-2017 at 04:16 PM.