Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Terrorists in Britain

Default Re: Terrorists in Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgrief View Post
    And the peaceful cattle gets led to the slaughter house. Unfortunately, the slaughter masters do not discriminate about who their next victims will be. They slaughter their own.
    Any pity for the murdering assholes? No! They come to my door trying to slaughter me, they'll have to deal with what I have to give back.

I don't think they actually let you know or do house visits, clever fuckers huh?

Quote Originally Posted by kipper View Post
    I don't think they actually let you know or do house visits, clever fuckers huh?
    They really should try that technique, tho

Imagine all the Jehovah's Witnesses that would end up being 'collateral damage'?

Oh my Gawd, Sir Horty, you just reminded me of a funny incident that happened about 20 years ago!
    Hubby had just spent the day on a rifle range, practicing for the National competition. While he's cleaning his rifle, the door bell rings.
    He takes a quick look through the window and what does he see? A couple of nerdy people who just fit the description of J.Ws. Before he opens the door, he grabs his rifle barrel and a beer. Our wolfy looking dog is right there with him.

"Yeah! What do you want?" Says hubby. "We're here to talk about the security of your home life." Said the J.W.
    "Well, let's put it this way; if I don't immediately dispose of an intruder, the dog will take care of the rest."

Ever seen two morons run away that fast???