Thread: new member, i don't know why I'm here

Eek new member, i don't know why I'm here

Hi,

My name is Isabel (i don't really care to say it). same as the thread name, I am new member here. I am not so new on forums, actually I used to be at one for around 8 years or so. Founder passed away, sister took over it, big mess, short story: it got deleted now. secondly, I don't know why I'm here really, as a fact.

to tell a little bit about how I ended in here, well I just had a very horrible "love disapointment" (off course! why else I'd be here? lol) I've been very depressed for three days, not leaving my bed, not eating. anyways, I was sent some work to do, so I was forced to turn my laptop on and work. then I started going around google for images I needed. somehow, not sure how, I was at a place with sexual material gifs (omg i know!) and found one which was funny sex joke, it made me laugh so hard, like i hadn't laughed since I got depressed, I clicked on it by accident and google brought me to the source, I landed at a sexual adults only thread (
    Animated Gifs....X rated.........)in this forum. something made by member Kryten like 10 years ago!!! I surfed around 400+ pages, had many laughs, then i just decided what the heck? I'll register. i've been going around reading threads and such, and found this area where I could introduce myself.

not wanting to take any more of your time, I'll check around and hope to read you somewhere.

Cheers!

PS: thanks, I'm still laughing a bit from all I've been reading xD
    Last edited by ✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯; 08-30-2017 at 08:33 PM. Reason: cos i can

Default Re: new member, i don't know why I'm here

A good Welcome ✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯ aks/Isabel to the Roo as we a call it. Yes this group is a bunch of laughs alright I've been a member for some years and the others never cease to amaze me, LOL! Best way to beat depression is Laughter belive me I know it well also.

And you know................

Quote Originally Posted by ✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯ View Post
    Hi,

My name is Isabel (i don't really care to say it). same as the thread name, I am new member here. I am not so new on forums, actually I used to be at one for around 8 years or so. Founder passed away, sister took over it, big mess, short story: it got deleted now. secondly, I don't know why I'm here really, as a fact.

to tell a little bit about how I ended in here, well I just had a very horrible "love disapointment" (off course! why else I'd be here? lol) I've been very depressed for three days, not leaving my bed, not eating. anyways, I was sent some work to do, so I was forced to turn my laptop on and work. then I started going around google for images I needed. somehow, not sure how, I was at a place with sexual material gifs (omg i know!) and found one which was funny sex joke, it made me laugh so hard, like i hadn't laughed since I got depressed, I clicked on it by accident and google brought me to the source, I landed at a sexual adults only thread (
    Animated Gifs....X rated.........)in this forum. something made by member Kryten like 10 years ago!!! I surfed around 400+ pages, had many laughs, then i just decided what the heck? I'll register. i've been going around reading threads and such, and found this area where I could introduce myself.

not wanting to take any more of your time, I'll check around and hope to read you somewhere.

Cheers!

PS: thanks, I'm still laughing a bit from all I've been reading xD
    Well My dear I'm glad your laughing again welcome and I hope you fine your stay with us most enjoyable....Keep your head up & keep laughing.

I hope we can keep you laughing...but when the world seems to stop being amusing we also reach out with the cyber-hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by stevent222 View Post
    A good Welcome ✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯ aks/Isabel to the Roo as we a call it. Yes this group is a bunch of laughs alright I've been a member for some years and the others never cease to amaze me, LOL! Best way to beat depression is Laughter belive me I know it well also.

And you know................

Thank you! and yeah i have seen so many werid posts, but funny, havent really stopped checking everywhere since i registered

Quote Originally Posted by Sexylady007 View Post
    Well My dear I'm glad your laughing again welcome and I hope you fine your stay with us most enjoyable....Keep your head up & keep laughing.

Thank you! I'm trying xD

Quote Originally Posted by muchtrouble10 View Post

I hope we can keep you laughing...but when the world seems to stop being amusing we also reach out with the cyber-hugs!
    well i love hugs, any type lol Thank you very much!

is that bear twerking or......... lmao so cute!

I don't believe in coincidences, so I thank the powers that be that brought you here
    if we seem a bit excited, you'll have to excuse us, we don't get new members here much these days, unless you count spammers lol
    let's hope this is the beginning of a new era for the Roo! lol

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength
    and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much
    and what is done in love is done well ♥

is that bear twerking or......... lmao so cute!
    Now you mention it lol Looks Like twerking to me ...

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I don't believe in coincidences, so I thank the powers that be that brought you here
    if we seem a bit excited, you'll have to excuse us, we don't get new members here much these days, unless you count spammers lol
    let's hope this is the beginning of a new era for the Roo! lol

I'm planning on staying, i kinda like it so far. and I work from home so i kinda have the time. thanks again, i have received nothing but pleasant welcomings from everyone so far.
    Now you mention it lol Looks Like twerking to me ...
    lmao, is cute thou

Good to meet you, Isabel. It's great to have you join us.

Welcome to the Roo!

thank you! so much!

Hi and Welcome the first thing I noticed was your Game of Thrones gif AWESOME! the finale was crazy!!!

Jump right in and post and have fun, I'm Manzy the resident innocent one just ask anyone lol!

You'll fit right in especially if your first impression was one of Krytens gifs

Smile new member, i don't know why I'm here

Chips Ahoy and welcome aboard Isabel. Aye'm taking up space and bandwidth in upstate Florida on the right coast.
    Wishing you oceans of love & fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post

Hi and Welcome the first thing I noticed was your Game of Thrones gif AWESOME! the finale was crazy!!!

Jump right in and post and have fun, I'm Manzy the resident innocent one just ask anyone lol!

You'll fit right in especially if your first impression was one of Krytens gifs
    OMG you watch it? I am looking for someone to discuss about it, i made a post on the discussion area, hope you join. and well, the gif was kinda funny lmao

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsfloatjoe View Post
    Chips Ahoy and welcome aboard Isabel. Aye'm taking up space and bandwidth in upstate Florida on the right coast.
    chips ahoy have been helpfull so far on my depression, Florida? nice, i had friend at jupiter, not sure if he is still there, we kinda lost contact cos of his many life issues

OMG you watch it? I am looking for someone to discuss about it, i made a post on the discussion area, hope you join. and well, the gif was kinda funny lmao

chips ahoy have been helpfull so far on my depression, Florida? nice, i had friend at jupiter, not sure if he is still there, we kinda lost contact cos of his many life issues
    Welcome! " we're all mad here"

welcome to the ROO....i do hope you stay for a very long time and find this place to your liking
    i am RoadKill..RK for short...less typing..nice to meet you

btw..does your username have anything to do with the TV show Killjoys?

thanks !!! so far i am enjoying this so much. i have been taken back to 2003 or so when i joined a forum for the first time, it's amazing, i like it here.

actually i have been asked about that show, it is not related to it. thou i might see it cos now im interested. the name comes from me being told i am an actual killjoy ever since i went highschool, also cos later on one of my fave bands (My Chemical romance) came up with an album called danger days the true lives of the fabulous killjoys, and everyone started saying "oh they picked the name and the songs for you " as a joke. so i started using the nickname everywhere.

before that, i was always "Becky" or "Ken"

my daughter and son-inlaw watch that show..thats why i asked...lol
    i prefer the show Dark Matter...lol
    now i am curious as to how you were known as Ken...lol
    i can understand the Becky...lol